news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #6496
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Jordan at lake tahoe "I would not have called Larry and Magic and say let's play together. I wanted to beat them." http://twitter.com/sportsguy33/status/18862436080
Because you were a competitor. not a homo. MJ best of all time.

Quote:
“We’re going to be wearing a bullseye. But that’s what you play for,” Wade said. "We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there’s going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it’s not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games. http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/07/18/h...than-expected/
Are wade lebron and bosh competing to see who can be the biggest asshole. the world trade center comment was a bit over the top. bullseyes? You and nanny boy lebron always had the refs ignoring your travels and running back plays to the basket.

Am i just drinking too much hatorade? Or is it really this easy to hate on these guys?

Here is some other funny dumb shit i thought you guys might like:

^ corny but funny nevertheless.

^ for the wu corp conspirators. Illuminati owns the NBA too?

^ Who is better? Kobe or Lebron? Hear the GOAT's opinion
Old 07-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #6497
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

haha...nah its easy for me to hate. But yea, they are really just saying wrong thing after wrong thing.

In general, they are probably arrogant assholes. I know for a fact James is off the court. And that can be backed up by everyone and anyone.

Read Adrian Wornajowski's yahoo article about it. But its more than that for me. I just know from the local perspective what kind of dude Bron is.

I mean leaving 2 bucks on a 600 dollar bill? That says alot there.

but here is the article...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...eeagency071610
Old 07-18-2010, 07:52 PM   #6498
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Touch, that was a damned good article. i never knew about all the drama during the olympics.

I wonder how much money Pat Riley has spent on hair grease in the last 20 years?
Old 07-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #6499
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LeBron has been exposed. I never knew some of these things. I knew he was kind of a prick, but I never knew he was this immature and unprofessional.

Plus I turned a blind eye because we were winning, which is what Miami fans will do.

But people who know me knew that I never thought highly of LeBron the Person.....but his game is phenomenal.

It will be interesting because now, he has guys wanting to go after him. Not only the Cleveland media, but the vicious New York media and abroad.

paparazzi will be all over his ass.

LeBron has been able to insulate himself from everything in Cleveland, in Bath township near Akron. Here he was safe and he could do that.

But now all of that is gone. His safety net if ripped to shreds.

They will win, but he will have more detractors than followers, and will always be questioned even if he wins, just like KOBE was.

Plus i really can't wait til he comes to Cleveland. I wonder if he will pull a Boozer and not make the trip for two years.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #6500
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Something just occurred to me. Jim Paxson was GM for the cavs and let boozer out of his contract with the cavs for a final year at about $695k. Jim Paxson basically sold out the cavs in order to help boozer leave for utah. Now John Paxson who is Jim Paxson's brother is GM for the Bulls. And jim paxson now works with the Bulls. So maybe boozer was returning a favor by following jim paxson to the bulls?

read here: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n11474087/

Quote:
Others put the blame squarely on the shoulders of Cavaliers general manager Jim Paxson, the man who evidently took Boozer and agent Rob Pelinka at their word when they vowed to sign a mid-level money deal with Cleveland if the Cavaliers would just make next season's paltry $695,000 salary go away.
Paxson did just that on June 30, voiding the option year on Boozer's contract and making him a restricted free agent. The catch is that the Cavs can only match up to about $40 million unless they rid themselves of several contracts, making the Jazz's offer one that would seem to have Boozer soon headed for Utah.

damn cleveland cavs got fucked. No wonder they told Jim Paxson to hit the road.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #6501
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^
ha ha at this drama queen:

"For everything the Bulls tried to sell – from owner Jerry Reinsdorf to GM Gar Forman to coach Tom Thibodeau – there had been one thing that troubled James’ about the Bulls pitch: Derrick Rose never called and tried to recruit him.

Chicago officials never directly requested Rose to reach out with a call, and the young point guard felt James could’ve always reached out to him had he wanted to discuss the possibility of playing together. James needed to be courted, needed to be wooed and apparently it surprised him there was a star who wasn’t falling over himself to do that."

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:59 AM   #6502
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's amazing how much of a hit James image has taken since he had his ESPN special wither it was the fans of Cleveland who felt James pulled a Benedict Around, or legends who think he has damaged his legacy since he signed with wades team. I wonder how James is going to feel in about ten years about D-Wade because looking back at that Draft when it is all said and done Wade not James is going to be seen as the best of that class, and that draft class was no joke. wade was able to do what James could never do, lead a team to the title, and when James made it to the finals he did not even win a game. now James will be Wades pippen when it is all said and done, but Pippen is a top 50 player, so that's not too , but when from your first game your measured against Air Jordan that is a disappointment

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #6503
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Sense-A....Actually it was Gordon Gund, the former owner, who was being kind to Boozer and letting him explore the market, as was his right because he was restricted.

The Cavs could have kept him, but they didnt think he was worth that much money and didnt match the offer.

In hindsight, its hard to say....Boozer has been injured a lot and probably wasn't worth the money he was getting in Utah.

But the Cavs may have been better off. Who knows. Its old news though.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #6504
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what if Melo goes to the cavs next year that be interesting, but I don't se him leaving Denver

The NBA is going on a lockout anyways, and it looks like the NFL might be too, in 2011 we can be without both that would be extra wack

Old 07-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #6505
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

^sadly i see melo going to the knicks next year. everyone hates james now cause he left the cavs? even nicky?
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #6506
hectis
vic

would people hate him as much if he went to the bulls, or knicks? I doubt it

Old 07-19-2010, 07:12 PM   #6507
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
what if Melo goes to the cavs next year that be interesting, but I don't se him leaving Denver

The NBA is going on a lockout anyways, and it looks like the NFL might be too, in 2011 we can be without both that would be extra wack
haha...that'd be cool but its not happening. I actually liked Melo better than James before we got LeBron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
would people hate him as much if he went to the bulls, or knicks? I doubt it
Clevlandn would hate him regardless because of his hour long special. The national media? probably not as much. I really think because he decided to team up with Wade IN Miami and the whole debacle that was the special is the reason.

I honestly never thought LeBron was that weak minded in terms of not wanting to be the man.

But this is what the NBA is becoming. Everyone hugs before and after games and its a big love fest.

Its why I respect that Celtics team and Kobe Bryant, even though im not fans of either.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #6508
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

cleveland was gonna get mad no matter where he went i think its the way he did it that has everyone hating him, and lol at nicky saying he liked melo better, ive been sayin that all along
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:24 PM   #6509
hectis
vic

the hour long special was James's ego, and ESPN milking it for ratings

Last edited by hectis; 07-19-2010 at 07:27 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #6510
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by the scarecrow View Post
cleveland was gonna get mad no matter where he went i think its the way he did it that has everyone hating him, and lol at nicky saying he liked melo better, ive been sayin that all along
I'm not saying Carmelo is a better player, but before the draft when we had the first pick, i liked Carmelo Anthony alot and would not have been mad if we took him over James.

Hindsight being 20/20 that might have been the right choice, but who knows.

Either way, I could care less anymore. James is not a Cavalier.