news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #6781
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

something tells me cav fans will be mad for like 30 years about James leaving

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #6782
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

this ones better...and yes, they should be mad. Why wouldn't they be? If you aint from Cleveland, than it really don't concern you anyway..

Old 11-05-2010, 04:56 PM   #6783
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post

something tells me cav fans will be mad for like 30 years about James leaving
they could have at least gotten authentic Cleveland sports fans for this video....it wreaks of an college film school project. The guy with the Indians hat in the middle of nowhere with the axe was the worst.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:23 AM   #6784
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its funny because I was in cleveland all week and can't stop thinking how bitter everyone in cleveland is...mostly about lebron, but really about everything. Some guy went into a diatribe about how the cavs owner is a billionaire who is going to use everything in his power to destroy lebron james' life.

The guy is just a dumb basketball player who wanted to get out of a shit hole town. Let the guy go. Holy shit.

Barry bonds, jaromir jagr and marrion hossa left pittsburgh. We moved on (well maybe not the pirates). We may have booed them when they came back, but we weren't out to destroy their lives.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:46 AM   #6785
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea, listen to some retard on the street, that's always a good measure. LOL fucking pittsburgh idiot.

Your the same people who riot after a steelers loss.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #6786
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It wasn't one guy. It was literally everone in cleveland. No joke. Everyone there really believes lebron owes them something.
If you want proof, just read your own posts from 1 month before Lebron left for miami until now.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:38 AM   #6787
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

did anyone ever say cleveland isn't or wouldnt or shouldnt be bitter?

My thing is that why do people not from Cleveland or Miami care so much what cleveland thinks about lebron?

being that cleveland fans are diehards, like most midwest and northeast fans, would you expect any different?

And trying to compare the back to back MVP at 25, on the doorstep of winning the cities first champpionship since '64 to pre steroid barry bonds or some douchebag hockey players is laughable.

The difference is the Penguins and steelers have done their share of winning.

And nobody here was bitter when Ramirez, Thome, Belle and Sabathia left or were traded. Thats how the MLB goes, we kno the ropes. So that comparison is void.

So basically, go back to primanti's and eat your coleslaw sandwich.
Old 11-06-2010, 08:57 AM   #6788
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nicky is one of the saddest life forms on the world wide web!!!!!!!!!!

you were swallowing lebronze whole like a faggot...

then he ripped your heart out on national TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you try playin it off like it doesnt phase you, but you were POSITIVE he was coming back to cleveland, youre a dim witted dickrider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ clevelands biggest celebrity being DREW FUCKIN CAREY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL @ eric mangini and the browns...

LOL @ clevelands DIE HARD fanbase completely abandoning the cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ indian fans STILL talkin bout jim thome... HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ nicky tooch still livin in this thread after life has proven him WRONG countless times!!!!!!!!!

youre one pathetic faggot... ill let you get back to life as it was originally scheduled (aka you posting here everyday like an expert when youre nothin but a heartbroken homo looking for SOMETHING)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:05 AM   #6789
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

^ case in point
Old 11-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #6790
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Bulls lose 2 tough games. Knicks shoot 16 for 24 from 3pt land to beat us in a high scoring uptempo game. Bulls actually played really well but couldn't overcome knicks just swishing 3s from 3 feet behind the arc all night. It was ridiculous like watching an nba live video game.

Then the Bulls nearly defeat Boston in overtime last night. Keep in mind that Carlos Boozer is injured with a broken pinky finger. We're starting Taj Gibson who looks sharp for a sophmore PF. I think that the Bulls>Celtics. I know I am going to catch some criticism and whining for that statement but it's true. Rose/Boozer/Noah/Deng > Rondo/Pierce/Garnett/Allen Remember Bulls nearly beat Celtics in 2008 playoffs in 7 game series. We had Thomas and Gordon back then but our team is improved now and Rose/Noah are better now.

Orlando on the other hand is a team I'm worried about. Magic are looking the best to me in the East so far. Sorry you bandwagon heat fans. You really ARE overrated. You've lost 2 of your first 6 games. To beat the BULLS record you have to win 9 out of every 10 games. It was an insult to the Bulls dynasty to even TRyyyyyy comparing yourselves before you played one fucking season game yet.

People still sleep on kobe and gasol and the lakers. They've won the championship 2 years in a row and people still want to pretend that kobe isn't the best player in the NBA and that the Lakers aren't the team to beat. I've hated kobe and the lakers as much as other people, but I still give respect where it's due. And they're 6-0 so far, which isn't bad...

heat can't even sell out their home games. their fans are a disgrace.

I still think that the Bulls and Thunder are the underdogs in their conferences. New Orleans is looking really sharp right now and 5-0.

Surprised that the Atlanta Hawks are 6-0. I knew that Joe Johnson was going to play good to live up to that huge contract. They have 6 guys averaging double digit points per game and Horford and Smith are getting it done on the boards and blocks and shooting high % shots. Despite several good seasons, the Hawks never seem to come to the playoffs with the intensity necessary to win enough consecutive playoff series.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #6791
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Hawks cannot get thru Orlando, Boston or Miami. They are pretenders. Probably the same with Chicago too unless they can trade for a 3 that is an All-Star.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #6792
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bulls need to trade Deng, far too inconsistent. one night he will go 2-15 from the field next day he will knock down 40. because the Bulls dont have many offensive weapons they need a much more consistent scorer at the 2 or 3.

Orlando are good but got destroyed by Miami. theres a chance that the Magic will probably have the best record in the East, but i dont think in a playoff series they can beat either Boston or Miami.

the Heat apart from the 2 games they lost look comfortable. the offense is slowly beginning to flow. their interior defence is suspect, Bosh and Big Z.. no. yesterday West and Okafor abused them.

as Nicky said the Hawks are pretenders. each conference has one, the Hornets are the pretenders in the west.

the Lakers are the most complete team. Gasol is probably the most well rounded big man in the NBA. Kobe is Kobe. apart from Utah i dont see another team in the west hurting them.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #6793
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i WONDER if the lakers can compete for that 72 win record this year? They are a well-oiled machine that only got better.

If Kobe stays healthy all year like he says he is, I think they can come close if they want it.

It looks like LeBron is willing to sacrifice his scoring to Wade, if so, thats only good news for the Heat.

But as HAN said, they will get abused inside nightly by the top teams. I think the Orlando game was a bit of an abberation.

But the Magic are what they are. When Howards wants to be aggressive and not a pussy, he can get whatever he wants downlow, and if they are hitting their 3's they are unstoppable.

dwights too much on lebron and wades dick tho to bring it like that against miami. VC too...they are way to soft and bitch-like.

The Celtics are going to give Miami fits. No game the HEat plays against them in the playoffs will come easy.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:07 PM   #6794
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Hawks and New Orleans are the only undefeated teams i think but that won't matter when the playoffs come because they're both gonna lose in the first round or second round LOL. Wizards and Cleveland play tonight in Cleveland. I'm gonna watch that. Cleveland beat Philly last night 123-116. LOL@Anderson Varaejo had 24 points hahahahahahahahahaha. I wonder how he scored most of those points because he doesn't have a jumpshot LOL. I saw former Cavs coach Mike Brown on NBA network this morning as a NBA analyst.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:43 PM   #6795
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Wizards and Cleveland play tonight in Cleveland. I'm gonna watch that.
Nothing better to do on a Saturday night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN
Bulls need to trade Deng, far too inconsistent. one night he will go 2-15 from the field next day he will knock down 40. because the Bulls dont have many offensive weapons they need a much more consistent scorer at the 2 or 3.
I agree he is inconsistent. He does look like he's the healthiest he's been in a couple years. I agree that the Bulls need another offensive weapon. Hopefully Boozer helps them with that when he comes back in a couple weeks.

There's a lot of rumors about Carmelo Anthony to the Bulls in a 3 way trade. As a Bulls fan I hope it doesn't happen. I'm willing to trade Deng but asking for Gibson and a 1st round pick, etc. is a bit much. Carmelo makes too much at $20M a year anyways. I always have to consider bang for the buck.

Quote:
Brandon Putre, Bleacher Report's featured Nets columnist, writes that New Jersey has put a new offer on the table:
The proposed deal would send power forwards Troy Murphy and Derrick Favors, as well as two first round picks to Denver in exchange for the Nuggets' three time all-star.
Putre points out that this package "is great for the Nuggets," and if it's the genuine item, he's not far off. While we still don't know what kind of NBA player Favors will turn out to be, Murphy could offer the big-man-challenged Nugs some much-needed beef -- and those two first rounders would definitely come in handy down the line.
Meanwhile, Mark Schanowski of CSNChicago.com is talking about a completely different deal -- a three-team transaction that would conclude with Anthony in a Bulls uni and current Bull Luol Deng as a member of the Philadelphia 76ers, with the Nuggets receiving Philly talents Andre Iguodala and Taj Gibson plus a first rounder.
This particular haul represents a mixed bag from the Denver perspective. Iguodala and Gibson could contribute right away, but aside from Iguodala's scoring aptitude, which would come in handy on a post-Melo roster, they don't address the Nugs' needs in the middle to a large degree. And, of course, two first-round picks are obviously better than one. http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...illy_76ers.php
The pressure is on the Nuggets. Not on the nets or bulls. I say they hold out and wait until Nuggets management begins to panic more.

Last edited by Sense-A; 11-06-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote