news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-16-2010, 04:49 PM   #6856
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

What team do you root for?
Old 11-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #6857
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Cleveland Cavaliers
Old 11-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #6858
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

My sympathy goes out to you and other Cavs fans. Lebron's "Look @ me" espn special to announce he was "Taking his talents to south beach" was one of the most arrogant and inconsiderate things any athelete has ever done to his hometown fans who loved him. Unforgivable imo.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:27 PM   #6859
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL..well that is appreciated but not needed.

I'm not sure if I would have been a LeBron james fan or not had he not initially been a Cav.

I usually dont like anyone not on my team.

The dancing and acting would have definitely been two strikes.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #6860
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
What up with Miami?
Them niggaz suck.
Always getting whooped by Bawstin.
No big man no PG.
Wade sucks.
Bosh is too soft.
LeBron too greedy.
What up with that?

You know what the Heat could use?

A couple of big men like Andy Varajao and J.J. Hickson....a PG who can push the ball like Ramon Session, a guy who can knock down open shots and catch fire like Mo Williams....a veteran scorer off the bench like Jamison....And a no-nonsense coach like Byron Scott who wouldn't be afraid to get in the superstars face....

oh wait...

basically, the Heat are LeBron and Wade, and neither can really be THEE man cuz they both have to share it with eachother. Which might work if they had ANYBODY else on the team worth a shit.

But they dont. And them dudes are already bitching about minutes? U gotta be kidding me.

If Wade or James goes down, they are in trouble.

Chris Bosh is AWFUL....classic type of player who looks great on a shitty team with no pressure taking bad shots....he's not the RuPaul of big men...he is the Ricky Davis of big men except Ricky at least had some swagger
Old 11-16-2010, 11:31 PM   #6861
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Andy Varajao would actually be the other great addition to the heat i couldnt think of off the top of my head, him or a lopez bro. either of them and kevin love.

dump bosh and some picks, and whatever those two teams would need to give to make it work and the heat would be set.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:08 AM   #6862
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Bulls win 4th in a row defeating Houston in a close game on the road. Some questionable officiating this game (the norm these days). Rose took over and scored 17pts in the 4th quarter alone to carry the Bulls to another win. Good free throw shooting helped as well. Now we travel in Texas to San Antonio to try to bring our record to 7-3. Bulls currently have the 3rd highest winning% in the East without their starting PF all year. Our SG (our weakness) is looking better. Ronnie Brewer had a good first half. Omer Asik is looking solid and dependable out there as backup C.

I played 4 pickup games last night and I'm hurting today.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #6863
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sensa, don't forget that the celtics own the bulls and you have no shot against us in the playoffs and that Rondo > Rose.

Lol @ "2 years ago we almost..." ....shut up.

I just have to remind you every so often.

That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:42 PM   #6864
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and i don't know that I'd call Noah great yet, but he is a damn good center.

Plus he's the type that everybody hates, but you love him if he plays for your squad.

I grudgingly respect him.

I'd say Gasol is the best big in the league, and anybody would still rather have Howard than Noah, but Noah is right up there in the East.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #6865
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Spurs are quietly getting things done out west. 8-1 and Richard Jefferson is balling. Duncan has just been like a role player, Ginobili is doing his thing, Parker is getting divorced, and they got an effective Bench.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:08 PM   #6866
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the east is so weak that I fully expect the cavs to make the playoffs...i was just looking at the records and teams in the paper today.

Awful.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:37 PM   #6867
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Two years from now, the best center in the league will be Serge Ibaka.

You heard it here first.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:19 AM   #6868
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Two years from now, the best center in the league will be Serge Ibaka.

You heard it here first.
Too bad he's currently playing the PF position and he's only 6'10 and pretty skinny. He's good at blocking from his athleticism and length but I think he would still get beasted down low by a lot of the bigger centers. He has the potential for greatness, I just think two years is defnitely pushing it
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:38 AM   #6869
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Greg Oden out for the rest of the season yet again.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #6870
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony DANza View Post
Rondo > Rose.
Laughable.