news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-18-2010, 12:23 PM   #6871
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Blazers shouldn't have gambled on Oden. They should have known that this was the likely outcome. He won't be in the league very much longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #6872
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Blazers shouldn't have gambled on Oden. They should have known that this was the likely outcome. He won't be in the league very much longer.
Durant and Roy woulda been so sick. You can't fault the Blazers in my opinion though, he was the best big man prospect to come into the draft in quite some time.
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #6873
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
Everybody was saying he was going to have Bill Walton troubles though and they were right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #6874
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Laughable.
Rondo is unbelievable. Rose's jumpshot is better but Rose is still not a great shooter. Rondo runs the offense and breaks down the defense like none other, plus he is a much superior defender and runs the break better.

He is the better PG and overall player, Rose is the better scorer though.

Its close they are both all-stars, but its far from laughable to say Rondo is better than Rose....and vice versa.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:28 PM   #6875
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you cant really blame Portland for taking Oden even if ppl projected he might be injury prone. he suited them better than Durant did. although ofcourse if they had picked Durant they would be championship team right now.

you gotta feel bad for Oden though real shitty luck.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #6876
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea he has never been healthy ever. His one year at Ohio State he was hurt all year but played through most of it
Old 11-18-2010, 05:53 PM   #6877
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunz of Man View Post
Too bad he's currently playing the PF position and he's only 6'10 and pretty skinny. He's good at blocking from his athleticism and length but I think he would still get beasted down low by a lot of the bigger centers. He has the potential for greatness, I just think two years is defnitely pushing it
Too bad he's played at center in every game this season and is listed at center on the team roster so shut the fuck up. Join a fantasy league or somethin'

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 11-18-2010 at 05:58 PM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:03 PM   #6878
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is there any legit reason why the majority of the East sucks and has sucked for the past decade and Western teams just get stronger and stronger even though no big free agents signed with any western team this season. most jumped ship to the East.

the East probably has 3 of the best 4 teams in the NBA but still.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:11 PM   #6879
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Bad coaching and management. Bad organizations basically.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:13 PM   #6880
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Different philosophies on how to play the game

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:43 PM   #6881
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Too bad he's played at center in every game this season and is listed at center on the team roster so shut the fuck up. Join a fantasy league or somethin'
hahah ok whatever. http://espn.go.com/nba/team/roster/_...a-city-thunder. He's a PF as his true position, Nenad Kristc is the starting C for the Thunder. They might sub him in at center sometimes but hes playing out of position then.
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:00 AM   #6882
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

It is a shame for Greg Oden, he's one of the few people that I like that went to Ohio State

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:43 AM   #6883
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Rondo is unbelievable. Rose's jumpshot is better but Rose is still not a great shooter. Rondo runs the offense and breaks down the defense like none other, plus he is a much superior defender and runs the break better.

He is the better PG and overall player, Rose is the better scorer though.

Its close they are both all-stars, but its far from laughable to say Rondo is better than Rose....and vice versa.
Here we go again. Rondo got CUT/FIRED/LAID OFF/DISMISSED from the USA FIBA squad. Derrick Rose started for the FIBA squad and helped them to the championship. I thought that laid the controversy to rest. Now here we go again with the transexual transvestite Rondo fanaticism again. Rondo is a WNBA player that shaved her head to play in the NBA.

Rose is faster, stronger, quicker, better shooter, younger, can drive better, higher vertical. Critics say Rose can't shoot buy you obviously haven't been watching him. He's a better shooter than Rondo

Rondo is better passer, better ball handler, and maybe a better rebounder.

You take Rose most days. But I admit that Rose is not better than Rondo by a whole lot and depending on what team you have you may go for a guy like Rondo.

Rose is a franchise player and someone you can build a team around. Rondo is just a piece.

And danza i know you are a boston fan. I think bulls vs celtics in 2011 would go 7 games again.

Old 11-19-2010, 08:25 AM   #6884
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Your argument is flawed. You can't use success at Eurofag-ball as a sign of NBA worth.

2 vastly different games.

I like Rose, but Rondo is a championship-caliber point guard. Rose might grade better at a combine, but Rondo is the perfect quarterback. Nobody orchestrates a game and systematically unravels a defense like him.

He's also far superior on the defensive end.

The ONLY thing Rose is better at is shooting/scoring, and he's not that great of a shooter.

Although I do like ROse's game this year. He dunks on cats in a very nasty fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:03 AM   #6885
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

derrick rose is starbury status!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont like any 1 whos main objective is to score buckets....

i like d rose game, freak athlete, but hes not a better passer than rondo, his situational IQ is also nowhere near rondo...

rondo went from being labeled the most underrated to most overrated in a years time...

niggas said the big 3 were fossils, that cant get it done...

now theyre sayin the only reason rondo gettin 15 assists a night is cuz hes passin to 4 hall of famers, the critics gotta make up their minds and stand by it!!!!!!!!!

rondo cant shoot... period... but hes still takin over games, and he dictates the speed of a game like a 1 should...

he needs to improve FT shooting though, thats a weakness that WILL haunt him!!!!!!!

but as of now, hes capable of completely dominating the game without ANY semblance of an outside scoring attack!!!!!!!!!!! hes like 96 j kidd with better wheels!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas are havin a field day callin rondo "the most overrated"...

i think d rose will be wearing that hat in a year or 2!!!!!!!!!!!

greg oden is a fuckin disgrace, softest big man in the history of the NBA, biggest bust in NBA history, sam bowie can clown on oden with no recourse!!!!!!!!

chris dudley NBA run >>>> greg odens

greg ostertag as a pro >>>> greg oden

brittle, weak, passive, doesnt work hard, no emotion... complete waste of a # 1 pick, kwame brown is havin a laugh clappin with his midget hands in celebration!!!!!!!

chris bosh is a disgrace, "coach wants us to work, we wanna chill, hes gotta meet us halfway and he knows that"... nigga everyone knows yall went to southbeach to giggle and fuck bitches, youre sposed to keep that on the low though...

d wade got heart but lebron and bosh are diva status... they aint goin nowhere!!!!!!!

also.... MIAMI HEAT fans = worst fans in the NBA... yall only care about football and the dolphins havent won since... since... yeah!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote