news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #6931
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Miami getting Erick Dampier hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I see Charlotte let him go. Miami sucks. They've lost 3 in a row and Erik Spoelstra is gonna get fired. I wouldn't be surprised if Pat Riley comes back to coach Miami. I'm surprised the Hornets and Spurs are playing very well. I think the Spurs are leading their division. People keep talking about the Spurs are old but the Spurs keep playing good basketball. Tim Duncan hasn't had that many good scoring games so far but the Spurs continue to win.
SPOEY IS STILL THERE AND THERE GONNA BEAT THE TEAM(DALLAS) WHO BEAT THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA(SPURS)

WE GOT ZORROYO BITcH

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:55 AM   #6932
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
SPOEY IS STILL THERE AND THERE GONNA BEAT THE TEAM(DALLAS) WHO BEAT THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA(SPURS)

WE GOT ZORROYO BITcH
Dallas 106, Miami 95

Miami is now 9-8, third in their own division behind Orlando & Atlanta.

Dallas also beat the Spurs on Friday.

Bulls finished off their most difficult road trip of the season and has the worst part of their schedule behind them. Without Boozer they are 9-6 so far. Rose breaking ankles again:

As usual, it takes you herbs a couple years to catch on. Here I have been uppin' the Bulls since the offseason free agent madness and all you do is grumble and root for your ESPN favorites.

Charles Barkley hates the Bulls more than you do, but even he admits the reality of the situation:

Last edited by Sense-A; 11-28-2010 at 07:58 AM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:24 AM   #6933
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sense a...

you got a reason to be excited...

im thinkin its comin down to bulls vs celts...

noah one of the best role players doin it... scrappy d, mad heart, i hate that sucka... which means bulls fans love him!!!!!!!!!!

dwight still a bitch, he needs a father figure!!!!!!!!!!

speaking of...

lebronze lookin to get another coach fired...

little spo wants lebronze dead after that!!!!!!!!!!!!

lebronze is mad, they dont want riley coaching, 3 hour practice gonna have these niggas lookin weak as fuck at the club, and thats why they in miami... the clubs!!!!!!!!

miami cheat fans = the worst fans in the NBA no one goes no one cares FAN UP!!!!!!!!

pat riley cant save this team... pat riley knows his body cant handle the stress of tryin to lead these losers!!!!!!!!!!

being stressed out in a owners box >>> dying on the court

stay up top pat!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:27 PM   #6934
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL @ niggas are trying to predict the rest of the season after 15 games. Ahahahah ya'll prolly the same one's talking about Conference play in the NCAA when it's still months away.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #6935
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I remember all those people saying the Heat were going to be indestructible this season, but they all disappeared. They should just focus on trying to get one of the eight seeds right now.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #6936
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yeah man I don't see any of those guys around anymore. It's because the Heat suck so bad it's hard to really cheer for them. Imagine being a Heat fan? It'd be like rooting for that kid at school who always brings cool things with him in his backpack, but never gets to take them out because he's pushed on his ass the second he steps in class.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:20 PM   #6937
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

bhahahaha.....when did lebron turn into a complete faggot...i knew he was a douche with all the dancing and the acting, but jesus this guy is unraveling. I love it.

Sense-A.....the Bulls have a good team but won't win a title.

When are you going to finally catch on??
Old 11-28-2010, 04:35 PM   #6938
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I haven't been listening to what LeBron says because I always knew he was an ego headed, uneducated, given everything, overhyped bafoon. But the boy do got talent, THE Talent, to be the best I have always said. I thought ESPN was reaching when they showed him bumping Spo on way to the bench. Total bullshit by ESPN and the gay ass media but that's typical.

Same with Bosh I keep hearing his dumb ass say stupid things.

The key is D-Wade. I honestly was saying Wade should come off the bench even before game 1, and he should lead the 2nd team. Not that he couldn't get a lot of starts here and there, but I just think he played awesome off the bench in the Olympic Gold run and he could be that again. He would still get the minutes, but you cut the time he and LeBron are on court together. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but those two really need the ball in their hands at ALL times and it's just not working. FOR NOW. It's early. Come Feburary, I will start worrying if we're hovering around .500 and not showing signs of being one of the best teams in the league they should be.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #6939
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its just great cuz all these heat idiots and bandwagon dummies actually thought they'd go undefeated.

plus i got incentive to see lebron fail. I'll be at the game thursday
Old 11-28-2010, 05:19 PM   #6940
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

It's the stupid yuppy Jewish season ticket holders who have literally EVERYTHING under the 300 section wrapped up every year, and they only show for big games, or sell their tickets for those ridiculous prices that in these times the modern, real NBA fan just can't afford them even then. Season ticket holders down here are fucking lame. If you fill the Triple A with the real niggas in South Florida, the real fans will get just as crunk as any other city garunfuckingdamntee that.

And it'll be a pleasure to see LeBron take a pile of crap on his huge pile of crap ex-city.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:36 PM   #6941
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

lebron won't do anything foolish, he knows better. He's scared to death to come back.

the heat should kill the cavs but nobody will even give them props for that because they were supposed to be 82-0 but it turns out they still can't hang with the celtics or any good teams in the nba.

for any heat fan to hate cleveland because lebron is their new boy is pathetic.

the guy is a proven douche, don't think he even gives a shit about anything miami.

hes all about lebron
Old 11-28-2010, 05:38 PM   #6942
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whoever miami play they make the opposing bigs look like Malone. the Heat wont even be in the playoffs if they were out west. they are 1-7 against winning teams.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:39 PM   #6943
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

HAN get the fuck outta here. Go watch the Turkey league ninja.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #6944
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

no duh dooch. LeBron is like that. you just now realizing? remember the whole WITNESS shit? I bet you Heat fans are smarter than to be some fucking zombies to some false prophit. Won't catch a nigga one time with a WITNESS shirt or calling LeBron "KING" in Miami.. you heard who was getting the MVP chants at the Philly game. Even with a string of shitty games. But I understand YOUR hate for us..the rest is just some hatin ass niggas who see Miami in the rear view and gettin sweaty under they chuggy armpits.

And for you to not realize HEAT [MIAMI] fans for hating CLEAVELAND [OHIO] overall..regardless...is just plain fucking stupid if you ask me. Think about that one kid.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 11-28-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #6945
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Turkish league sucks its just 2 teams who destroy everyone year in year out. but we do get to see Iverson do crossovers.