news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-15-2010, 03:33 AM   #7051
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:04 AM   #7052
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that Knicks-Celtics game was insaaaaaane

it was obvious that Amare can't guard anybody though in the end...Garnett was doing what he wanted and Pierce went right up in Stoudemire's face for that DAGGER shot

of course Amare had to drill a three after the buzzer to add the exclamation point to an awesome game

(and I loved Spike Lee's Italiano impression after Gallinari tied the game in the end...especially since he pissed off a bunch of Italians a couple years ago LOL)
Old 12-16-2010, 01:50 PM   #7053
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

spike lee is from brooklyn so its not wonder he has a little prejudice against Italians.

But the Celtics played well minus Rondo, Perkins and Shaq. Amare will have a much harder time scoring when those big boys are back.

The Cavs finally showed some heart against the celtics. we know they arent good, but all they gotta do is play hard.

mo williams is still achoke but Boobie Gibson is still a gamer. Cant understand how he never played more during the post 2007 runs.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #7054
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It's obvious last night we witnessed a team on its way out and a team on its way in, for the next five or ten years.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:04 PM   #7055
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Depends. there is a nice draft class coming out this year, Gilbert spends money. We'll see.

The HEat are too soft still though. THe Cavs are a bunch of midgets and they were roughing them up.

lebron has really made wade intoa complete cornball.

and heat fans are just pathetic, they make atlanta fans look rabid.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:08 PM   #7056
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I was talking about the Knicks Celtics.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:12 PM   #7057
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mark Jackson was speaking the truth during the game when he said it's ridiculous that some people are comparing Stoudemire's time with the Knicks to Ewing's.. when Ewing did that for several years, and Stoudemire about 8 games.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #7058
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Celtics have a couple more runs in them. Pierce is not over the hill yet and neither is Ray Allen.

The knicks havent even arrived yet, typical bullshit new york hype. They play no defense.

now if they get carmelo, than we can talk, but the team as it is now probably won't leave the first round.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #7059
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Mark Jackson was speaking the truth during the game when he said it's ridiculous that some people are comparing Stoudemire's time with the Knicks to Ewing's.. when Ewing did that for several years, and Stoudemire about 8 games.

LOL...it was insane how they wre hyping this knicks team. I didnt even hear the comparison to Ewing but that is ridiculous.

stuart scott didnt even seem comfortable in his robotic opinon that this is a rivalry. LOL

Love how pierce was doggin that whole notion.

I give it up to the Celtics, they play ball like a real team should. They are throwbacks.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #7060
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Check Two - damn right. Amare ain't the one bringing that talk up. Some dumb fans out there for real.

The Knicks have arrived, yes they have. And from what I've seen ALL YEAR..NOT JUST ONE GAME LAST NIGHT..they will be contending for one of the Top 4 playoff spots. One and done? Not so fast.
Old 12-16-2010, 02:30 PM   #7061
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
I give it up to the Celtics, they play ball like a real team should. They are throwbacks.
There is always a rivalry when you're talking about NY / Boston. I don't care what anyone says, you ask a Boston kid, you ask a NY kid, about ANY team from that other city, you'll feel the rivalry. It's not just Yankees / Sox but it's basically birthed from it. Plus the fact we tapped that undefeated ass in '07. Pierce sure did feel like he had to show off for the NY'ers last night. Giving them a nice little airplane ride which almost sent Nate Robinson bouncing off his neck LOL.

And Who doesn't "give it up" to the C'z btw? I know I sure as hell was the one last year saying "don't forget about Boston" when your dumb ass was still consumed with LeBron's anal cavity. Don't try to spin this in to me saying Boston is trash. I ain't no loser like you or ya' girlfriend Angry! I'm not gonna just say shit just to say it.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:02 PM   #7062
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

not really...its a baseball thing.

Like Pierce said, the only rival the Celtics have is the Lakers.

if we are talking Celtics/Knicks..

no, but your all the way down in the swamp, so what do u kno anyway
Old 12-16-2010, 03:07 PM   #7063
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Sure thing. Cool story.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #7064
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Anyway.....

The GOD D-WADE HAS BEEN UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS AS OF LATE.....

GOT SOME DANDIES FOR YOU KIDS....

APPARENTLY A CAVS FAN AND HIS LADY FRIEND GOT MOBBED ON MIAMI STYLE AT THE GAME LAST NIGHT TOO.... MY BOY CLAIMS TO HAVE FOOTAGE.... THE BROADCAST TEAM MENTIONED IT HAPPENING IN THE 4TH QUARTER AS A DEAFENING CLEAVELAND SUCKS CHANT TOOK OVER THE ARENA
Old 12-16-2010, 03:21 PM   #7065
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

probably in retaliation for the mob of browns fans that were harassing lebron and maverick carter at a local establishment and then waited for them outside while bron bron and mav snuck out da back....

LOL....like i said before, nobody in cleveland cares about the actual city of miami...we retire down there and take vacations. Your south beach is nice. I dont kno about the rest of the cuban ghetto, but we like that spot.

Plus you got a resteraunt/bar named after us. THE CLEVELANDER.

now stop it with your petty antics, you need to be worried about Boston and apparently the knicks