news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-08-2011, 03:00 PM   #7141
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ron said he's tired of Phil dissing the team to the media. What is a FA?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #7142
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Free Agent.

Phil Jackson used to put Michael's shit out there so Ron should just shut the fuck up. I love the dude's game but yeah... he's gonna realize that Phil is Phil and can say things like that whenever he wants.

Lakers will win 12 in a row and things will be normal again.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 01-08-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #7143
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@you showing footage of Dwayne Wade dunking on Anderson Varaejo hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #7144
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Scottie Pippin / A.I. step over at the end had me cringing in my loins.

I would probably put up the .GIF of him dunking on Utah back a few months ago when they beat us in OT. Or one of the George Jefferson dunks from a few weeks back. Remember when I had Brandon Jacobs running over LaRon Landry? LOL. This one is getting a little old now, yes? No, of course not. Look how awesome it is..

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 01-08-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #7145
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah keep that footage in your sig. It's funny. I can't stand Anderson Varaejo. Flopping muthafucka LOL.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #7146
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I actually got a little love for Anderson. He's probably putting up some good/decent numbers for the strugglin' Cavs.. no?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #7147
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

OH yeah you like the Pistons. I am surprised they aren't doing better than they are. Are they in the playoff race atleast? They still have some of their old players from the title years and they got Ben Gordon who is a good shooter and can take over games. I think they underachieve if they don't atleast make the playoffs and they didn't last year. Did the Detroit Red Wing owner buy the Pistons? I hope so because I like Detroit and think it's a great sports town and the Pistons deserve a real good owner. I also think Charlie Villanueva can be a good player.

LOL @ what KG said about him that was fucked up I believe KG would say that. They say KG talks a lotta shit but is a punk LOL. I forget who it was but I think it was a small player on Denver who punked KG and tapped him in the jaw back in the early 2000s and KG stood there all confused LOL.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #7148
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Detroit ain't making the playoffs this year hahahahahahahahahahaha. They're at the bottom with Cleveland LOL.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #7149
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What do you expect when you have McGrady running the offense.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:55 PM   #7150
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah McGrady is done. I don't know why he won't retire. Ben Gordon should've stayed with the Bulls. Dumb ass.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #7151
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

The Pistons should be a little better.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #7152
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Charles,
Michael Redd is still on the Bucks. He's injured, like he always is.

-Injury Note on Oct 28, 2010 (Knee surgery - out indefinitely)

Old 01-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #7153
check two
N.I.

--Former Michigan star sentenced to 6 1/2 years in jail

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...nson-bankfraud

Old 01-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #7154
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah McGrady is done. I don't know why he won't retire. Ben Gordon should've stayed with the Bulls. Dumb ass.
The bulls actually offered him about $10m per year. I think he and his agent got egotistical and greedy, rejected the deal, and then bulls management took the deal off the table. Then later Ben Gordon changed his mind but management wouldn't reoffer the deal probably because either ben gordon or his agent had been a greedy dick before. He was greedy and passed it up for maybe an extra $1m a year with detroit. I'm glad we aren't paying him that much though. It is similar how our goalie Niemi left us after we won the stanley cup last year so he could make a pittance $1M or less extra per year with some crappy team. Some of these guys only care about money i guess rather than playing for a good team that wins titles.

Some Bulls fans were initially bitter but the smarter ones such as myself knew that Gordon wasn't worth $10M+ per year as much as I like him anyways and still do. Here is one piston fans' perspective:

Quote:
I am in denial. Apparently, Joe didn’t read my heart-warming letter. One year is one thing, but signing this guy for five years? Plan on five more seasons just like the last one (or until the Pistons can unload that massive contract). http://pistonpost.com/dumars-signs-g...l-credibility/
I just consider it revenge since they gave us Ben Wallace who we absolutely overpaid for a few years earlier. Thank God the ben wallace era is over for the bulls. Overall i think bulls management drafts well and has made good moves in the last 5 years. Our team salary is so low considering the amount of talent we already have and we have a lot of 1st round picks in the next few years including a charlotte pick that might end up being high in the draft in a couple years.

lol @ mcgrady playing for the pistons. The bulls actually invited this washed up ego maniac to a workout this preseason and passed told him thanks but no thanks lol. He must have been mad because last time the pistons played us mcgrady was going hard! Pistons still lost.

hahahhahah I just found this article on Joakim Noah

Quote:
During last night’s game, UCLA cheerleaders were talking shit to Joakim Noah about his unsightly grill.
“I mean, it hurts when you have beautiful girls out there just telling you how ugly you are and stuff. I just had to focus on the game. When somebody is screaming all that stuff at you, you know, the best thing I could do was just blow a kiss by and maybe they like me.”

lol Joakim Noah has got to be my favorite player. Guy is hilarious and actually underrated as a Center in this league. I bet those cheerleaders are jealous now....

Joakim Noah fucks bitches....

hahaha

no wonder this guy's always so happy

Old 01-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #7155
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

According to Terez Owens, this is Joakim Noah's sister:

http://www.terezowens.com/joakim-noa...o-bad-looking/