news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-20-2006, 06:02 PM   #706
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Those Bulls fans ain't saying SHIT now.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:07 PM   #707
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Mad Random: KNICKS SUCK!!!!!!! lol
Old 11-20-2006, 08:23 PM   #708
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

God Damn LOL Nate Robison just blocked the shit outta Yao Ming.

Check out he Hi-Lights tonight on ESPN.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:47 PM   #709
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

DAMN Nets...VC scores 35 last 3 games and they still lose... WTF

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 06:34 PM   #710
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
God Damn LOL Nate Robison just blocked the shit outta Yao Ming.

Check out he Hi-Lights tonight on ESPN.

That was embarassing for Yao, not as embarassing as the knicks team though. Look at the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MGCub_a3mw

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 12:24 PM   #711
12weLvE
Veteran Member

They are pathetic...Guess how much Marbury scored last night....................

Old 11-28-2006, 09:54 AM   #712
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

ORLANDO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, I'm still saying that shit by the time the AllStar Game rolls around, it looks we got something good for the first time in a lonnnngggg time, and Dwight Howard is a fucking beast.

11-4, best team in the East, lets keep building it.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:37 PM   #713
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Hey, I respect the Mag' since I'm a South Floridian I gots love for those boys. Always have. Penny used the be chillin on my wall. But I doubt you will be saying it by then. The Heat are on cruise control and I don't expect them to finish even Top 2. But Magic? Can Grant Hill finish half a year? With roleplayers like Turkolu..? Reddick ain't shit. And can Nelson be an effective PG in the playoffs? I just don't see it, not YET. Maybe if they pick up a secondary big man to Dwight and maybe a scorer like Michael Redd or Ray Allen in the offseason then next year yeah. But for now, them [as well the Jazz] are riding the tides of a slow NBA season start.

Old 11-29-2006, 04:43 PM   #714
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Who saw Al Thornton on FSU jump over that white boy's head (ala T-Mac to Bradley) and dunk in last night's game vs. Wisconsion? Shit was sick! Dude was like 7 foot too.

Old 12-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #715
davedigital360
Death Poet

davedigital360 crouching tigerdavedigital360 crouching tiger

i agree with Kobe maturing. You can see it in his play. he is taking less shots in a game and has become more of a team player. All i gotta say is watch out for the raptors. they may just win the east. Huge accomplishment?
davedigital360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:56 PM   #716
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ai still putting up the most amazing figures. If he had a team behind him he would've been MVP about 5 fucking times already
Old 12-06-2006, 04:24 PM   #717
IRONFLAGCHIEF36
Veteran Member

IRONFLAGCHIEF36 shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to IRONFLAGCHIEF36

best rookie is by far Craig Smith!
Old 12-06-2006, 10:51 PM   #718
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Watch out for the Raptors? lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 02:35 PM   #719
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Can The Knicks please get rid of this guy:

2006-07 Statistics

PPG 11.0
RPG 2.20
APG 4.6

Does anybody agree??
Old 12-07-2006, 03:55 PM   #720
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Can The Knicks please get rid of this guy:

2006-07 Statistics

PPG 11.0
RPG 2.20
APG 4.6

Does anybody agree??
I can name $17 million reasons why NO ONE in the NBA can or would touch that contract. Knickerbocker fan just wait for thr 2009 season and pick back up on the NBA. Wish Nolan would have paid me like $10 mill to wash his car half assed, lol.
I forgot to post about this a few weeks ago but u real NBA fan will feel me. Have u seen BRIAN "THE JAITOR" CARDINAL is not only in the L but he got a FUCKING 6 year $37 million contract from the Grizz. I saw this durning a Cavs game.................The Grizz SOMEHOW came back from 20 down on 4 'Janitor' 3's. Best part is on thier last possession the Cavs put Bron Bron on Cardinal and the announcer was like, "i hope they bring help for James if Cardinal get the ball". HAHAHA! Knick fans- U NEED BRIAN CARDINAL FOR STARBURY STRAIT UP

For those not knowing of the Janitor, enjoy. Bald in college balder in NBA and NO ONE wears a knee pad like Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Last edited by Liquidswordsman; 12-07-2006 at 04:12 PM.
Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote