news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-09-2006, 06:52 AM   #721
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whut a fuck AI getting traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 02:42 PM   #722
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Hopefully for MArburry and a lot of money
Old 12-09-2006, 03:31 PM   #723
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Hopefully for MArburry and a lot of money
hopefully not hope he goes somewhere where he gotta chance of winning maybe minnesotta. Him and KG will be way better than Showbiz and KG used to be

Quote:
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:49 PM   #724
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well yeah...K.G really deserves it.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:56 PM   #725
12weLvE
Veteran Member

College Basketball: My Schools sister school, University of Buffalo (not ranked) almost defeated Number 2 in the nation: Pittsburgh.. I know that the Pitts players were sweating...they had to fight for that victoy...shit it would have been nice for UB to win.

What a fucking game...
Old 12-10-2006, 11:36 PM   #726
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Even if Iverson went to the Timberwolves, I don't know if they would have enough, overall, to be a contender. I heard that the Bobcats are interested. Hopefully, Iverson wouldn't choose to go there. lol
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:23 AM   #727
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

I would love to see AI and KG on the same team.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 04:40 PM   #728
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

No team should want Iverson unless they are just trying to sell a bunch of tickets fast. He doesnt like to practice and he sets his own rules. Teams like the Bobcats just need to keep drafting high and wait for a good year to buy a few free agents to fit with their young talent. Follow the Chicago Bulls new strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:34 AM   #729
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the nba is going back to there old balls starting jan cuz too many players did not like the new ones

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:17 AM   #730
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidswordsman View Post
No team should want Iverson unless they are just trying to sell a bunch of tickets fast. He doesnt like to practice and he sets his own rules. Teams like the Bobcats just need to keep drafting high and wait for a good year to buy a few free agents to fit with their young talent. Follow the Chicago Bulls new strategy.

for like the last 8 years he has been top or near top in points minutes played and steals. he is the toughest guy in the nba plays every game like its his last, a mvp of the league and drops 50 like ghost would in a fight.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2006, 01:26 AM   #731
smokebongoncliff
WuTang is the Foundation

smokebongoncliff grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to smokebongoncliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
and drops 50 like ghost would in a fight.
hahahaha

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces
smokebongoncliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:06 AM   #732
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
for like the last 8 years he has been top or near top in points minutes played and steals. he is the toughest guy in the nba plays every game like its his last, a mvp of the league and drops 50 like ghost would in a fight.
Dude is 31 years old and an injury waiting to happen. The L has passed on ball hogs and players that make up their own rules. AI's time is done. They are talking bout him going to eithe GS or Boston? What is he going to do for those teams other than have them trade away a few young studs and sell a couple more tickets. Its fucking 2006-- not 2000 which was the MVP year for AI. Waste of $$$$$$$ and waste of talent

Quote:

Old 12-12-2006, 11:15 AM   #733
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Eddy Curry Has Been Playin Beastly Hopefully He Keeps Developing He's One Of The Only Bright Spots In This Early Season For Knicks I'm Excitied About It, He's The Only Reason I Keep Watching The Games.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:38 PM   #734
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers View Post
Eddy Curry Has Been Playin Beastly Hopefully He Keeps Developing He's One Of The Only Bright Spots In This Early Season For Knicks I'm Excitied About It, He's The Only Reason I Keep Watching The Games.
Does anyone think the Harlem Globetrotters could give the Knicks a game? If they played in NYC it would be the biggest game in rescent memory. How bout a home and home in MSG and then the streets of Harlem. One good thing would be that Starbury ALWAYS thinks he is playing in one on one exihibition games so he wouldnt miss a beat. I could see Curry playing lock down defense fifty feet out side the paint as a foward for the Trotters sank a hook shot......Spike Lee could get the confetti tirck and Nolan could realize he is a douche and should schedule this game more often. Hell this might even bring the Knicks together as a team............................................ah nevermind the Trotters would drop them like the Washington Senators, haha, jk.

Word up tp TRUE Knickerbocker fans that have actually watched this year. As a Cavs fan i have felt ur pain all to much in the past.

I think they should play the coaching staff one game tooo
g= Phil Ford
g= Isiah Thomas
f= Mark Aguirre
f= Dave Hanners
c= Herd Williams

Quote:

Old 12-12-2006, 06:50 PM   #735
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol, I miss the good old days of the Knicks with Ewing, Oakley, Mason, Starks, etc.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote