news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-24-2011, 10:34 AM   #7351
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
I feel sorry for Baron Davis, Dude deserve much better.

Not really...he's been an asshole most of his career, his numbers are terrible this year and his knees are fucked up, he's breaking down big time.

He's going to be making alot of money to be average. Don't feel sorry for him, he will be ok.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #7352
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah no need to feel sorry for Baron. he a lazy player and only decided to put a bit of effort in when the Clippers actually started to win a few games. but now at the Cavs he will just walk up and down the court and do nothing.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:43 AM   #7353
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
he's a baller, not a fucking TV personality. all these athletes making these bad commericals, trying to be funny when they're not...thats worse than Rose being camera shy.

You know what, U're half way right. Look at dwight howard, He is a total clown. But in my opinion i think Rose should be a bit more outspoken and less shy when it comes to interviews. After all they are professional athletes.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:16 AM   #7354
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

He's always half way right never all the way right.

These guys are ENTERTAINERS on our level, COMPETITORS on theirs. When guys like me and you play pick up ball? That's called SPORTING, COMPETITING. When we WATCH someone play a sport, compete, it's thrilling, it's exhilerating, nail biting, it's ENTERTAINING. So yeah, these guys DO go through a course at college [think I'm bullshittin?] called "Interviews 101" and what not. They know the life they've chosen and with the big rewards you are expected to put yourself out there for the masses to consume.

My whole thing is -- how Derrick a Folk or GD when he scared to even look in the camera?
Old 02-24-2011, 11:22 AM   #7355
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
You know what, U're half way right. Look at dwight howard, He is a total clown. But in my opinion i think Rose should be a bit more outspoken and less shy when it comes to interviews. After all they are professional athletes.
Are they required to be more outspoken or 'crazy' during interviews? lol What are you talking about? Or would you rather have him come up with some kind of fake persona during interviews?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #7356
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL>..yea that was retarded dirty.

They are played to ball first and foremost.

I watch basketball for the competition, I dont care about hte flamboyant bullshit. I dont care if jack nicholson is sitting courtside.

Its why i like this Celtics team. None of that bullshit, they just wanna win and beat you down.

Kobe is the same way.

I didnt even watch all-star weekend cuz its a complete joke now. Let the comedians and actors do the entertaining.

Just grab ur basketball and play, thats what u get paid for. To win games.

Period.

and HAN...i dont expect much from Baron Davis, altho he said earlier how much he respects Byron Scott now and that he didnt realize how much he helped him.

But i just dont think he has enough inthe tank, they may buy him out at some point.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:22 PM   #7357
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Well me personally I do like the entertainment factor of sports, not all of it, some of it. Mainly just the soundbytes -- the garuntees, the greasy side talk, I can buy in to it. I'm not saying dudes have to smile for the camera.. but Derrick Rose should have a no interviews clause.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:37 PM   #7358
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Some of you really know how to blow things out of proportion. Dude sucks at interviews thats it. Awesome player? yes! but during interviews he looks and sound like a caveman. You went to school and have an education. Use it, be professional. Im done talking about this. Next!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #7359
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

do you really think most of these athletes paid that much attention in school? i mean seriously dude, there whole lives are basketball, especially the phenoms...Rose went to college for a year?? maybe two? do you think he learned much...

they got tutors out the ass.

he doesnt speak well. so what. he doesnt have to. All he has to do is play basketball. He probably won't make as much money from endorsements as other guys..

but how is that even relevent to us? its not.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #7360
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

He sounds smarter than some of the other athletes. At least he's not saying 'you know what I'm saying' after every few words.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #7361
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Celtics send Perkins and Robinson to Oklahoma for Green and Krstic.

i dnt kno what the Celts were thinking here. great deal for Oklahoma.

Gerald Wallace to the Blazers, if Roy wasnt injured the Blazers would be serious.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #7362
check two
N.I.

Jeff Green is pretty solid.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:56 PM   #7363
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the celts are getting old, this helps if Shaq stays healthy, but i think they'll miss Perkins in the playoffs defnsively
Old 02-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #7364
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Are they required to be more outspoken or 'crazy' during interviews? lol What are you talking about? Or would you rather have him come up with some kind of fake persona during interviews?
D Rose is one of the few NBA players who isn't an ego maniac. You want to root for arrogant assholes and divas go buy a heat or knicks jersey. For once i get to watch an nba player who is NOT outspoken and just plays basketball like he's supposed to do.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #7365
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think the celtics - thunder trade is better for celts than thunder. Perkins aint that dominant as a big and they still got davis, shaq, jermaine o'neal, garnet, now kristic, that should be enough to get them through the season.

peirce and allen getting old they need some talent coming in to pair up with rondo for the future. IMO they came off better