news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-24-2011, 08:46 PM   #7366
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Reggie Miller is the worst announcer in the entire NBA.

Toni Kukoc ends reggie's career:
Old 02-24-2011, 09:44 PM   #7367
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Bulls beat miami heat AGAIN. Big games by Omer Asik and Luol Deng. Bulls bench players destroyed miami's bench. Bulls beat miami twice, boston, san antonio, lakers, magic, all the best teams. This is getting too easy.

Poor Reggie he wanted the heat to win sooo bad. Spoestra has teeth like a donkey. What are those? veneers? Fuck the heat. southbeach is a swamp.

Rupaul Bosh 1 for 18 FG pathetic. Rupaul wins for 2011 flop of the year.

Boozer's elbow didn't touch him. Refs fell for it. "there's a sniper in the building" -Stacey King. They called a couple bullshit fouls on Taj Gibson too.

Last edited by Sense-A; 02-24-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:31 PM   #7368
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Grizzlies’ Hamed Haddadi & Girlfriend Arrested for Assault (mug shots)

Police say Hamed Haddadi of the Memphis Grizzlies and his girlfriend have been charged with assault following an altercation between the two.
Memphis police were called Thursday morning to a downtown apartment building and found Haddadi, a backup center from Iran, and his girlfriend with bruises and scratches.
The arrest report says a verbal disagreement turned physical, and both Haddadi and Goolnaz “Asal” Karbalaeinematmoeeney were taken to the Regional Medical Center for treatment.
Grizzlies general manager Chris Wallace said in a statement that the team is aware of the incident and withheld comment while they gathered facts.
Haddadi has played in only four of the Grizzlies’ first 15 games.

Last edited by IronSheik; 05-02-2012 at 08:23 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:29 AM   #7369
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

ahahaha...

the worst thing about Baron is that he was a throw in because the main part of the trade was the lottery pick the Cavs get from the Clippers.

Ramon Sessions is having a better year than BD, they should make his ass come off the bench
Old 02-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #7370
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This trade is good 4 Celtics: Krstic is a good player, he can get his 10+ points at times, plus his basketball IQ is high. Oh, and i agree, Chrish Bosh is terribly overated: He can't play in the paint, any solid player with a decent mass can eat him alive.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:01 AM   #7371
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Bulls bench players destroyed miami's bench.
That's where the difference lies between these 2 teams. Miami has 2 great players, 1 astronomically overrated player, and a bunch of scrubs, and the Bulls have the best PG in the game and a solid team all the way through. I still don't don't know how Lebron and Wade can claim that choosing Miami over Chicago was "all about winning"
Old 02-25-2011, 08:05 AM   #7372
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
That's where the difference lies between these 2 teams. Miami has 2 great players, 1 astronomically overrated player, and a bunch of scrubs, and the Bulls have the best PG in the game and a solid team all the way through. I still don't don't know how Lebron and Wade can claim that choosing Miami over Chicago was "all about winning"
Because it was NOT about winning. They are fucking liars and ego maniacs. I guess Derrick Rose is not OUTSPOKEN enough like some fool was complaining about earlier in this thread. Derrick Rose took turns schooling Lebron and wade one on one last night live on TNT. To me, that sealed the deal for this seasons MVP. I like how ESPN cut the highlights as short as possible b/c they are CONSTANTLY on the Heat's dicks. I am thankful we didn't get any of these 3 divas.

This thread is full of the same idiots who were arguing with me a couple months ago that RONDO is better than Derrick Rose? Where are those idiots now and do you still lend them any credibility?

Part of the reason the Bulls are so good is their front office. This aspect of the game always goes overlooked by retarded kids. How have the bulls built a solid team, a thorough team with a 10 man rotation, remained $3M under the cap (only 5 teams managed that and the rest of 'em are scrubs) and have 4 first round picks in the next 2 drafts? Bulls Management was smart enough to let players walk who were asking for TOO MUCH money: Ben Gordon, Tyrus Thomas, John Salmons, Brad Miller, etc. all overpaid now. Most teams are stupid enough to re-sign their players and pay them too much after their careers have already peaked.

For example, instead of wasting a $100M contract on rupaul, professional actor, the Bulls got Boozer for a bargain at $75M. Someone who doesn't run his mouth, he's not OUTSPOKEN enough, just plays ball and knows his role.

when you shoot 1 for 18 you take desperate measures such as flopping. The refs encourage this shit because bosh got that call.

lmao this guy is a joke now. There is no way Bosh should have been in the all star game. He is terrible against big teams. Noah/Boozer/Asik made Bosh look like a small Shooting Guard out there.

The heat are 0-5 against the Bulls and Celtics this season. They aren't even elite. They can only dominate the weak teams. Bulls role players like Ronnie Brewer, Kyle Korver, Omer Asik, and Luol Deng were KILLING the heat last night. How one dimensional are the Heat? Lebron and Wade scored 63 of their 89 pts. Only 7 guys on the Heat managed to score. pathetic.

Look at the look on Wade's face after Rose took him one on one and popped the jumper right in his face: priceless

Enough said.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:46 PM   #7373
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

You guys enjoy those regular season victories, they will not feel so good come playoff time when you're watching Miami move on.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:00 PM   #7374
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Because it was NOT about winning. They are fucking liars and ego maniacs. I guess Derrick Rose is not OUTSPOKEN enough like some fool was complaining about earlier in this thread. Derrick Rose took turns schooling Lebron and wade one on one last night live on TNT. To me, that sealed the deal for this seasons MVP. I like how ESPN cut the highlights as short as possible b/c they are CONSTANTLY on the Heat's dicks. I am thankful we didn't get any of these 3 divas.

This thread is full of the same idiots who were arguing with me a couple months ago that RONDO is better than Derrick Rose? Where are those idiots now and do you still lend them any credibility?

Part of the reason the Bulls are so good is their front office. This aspect of the game always goes overlooked by retarded kids. How have the bulls built a solid team, a thorough team with a 10 man rotation, remained $3M under the cap (only 5 teams managed that and the rest of 'em are scrubs) and have 4 first round picks in the next 2 drafts? Bulls Management was smart enough to let players walk who were asking for TOO MUCH money: Ben Gordon, Tyrus Thomas, John Salmons, Brad Miller, etc. all overpaid now. Most teams are stupid enough to re-sign their players and pay them too much after their careers have already peaked.

For example, instead of wasting a $100M contract on rupaul, professional actor, the Bulls got Boozer for a bargain at $75M. Someone who doesn't run his mouth, he's not OUTSPOKEN enough, just plays ball and knows his role.

when you shoot 1 for 18 you take desperate measures such as flopping. The refs encourage this shit because bosh got that call.

lmao this guy is a joke now. There is no way Bosh should have been in the all star game. He is terrible against big teams. Noah/Boozer/Asik made Bosh look like a small Shooting Guard out there.

The heat are 0-5 against the Bulls and Celtics this season. They aren't even elite. They can only dominate the weak teams. Bulls role players like Ronnie Brewer, Kyle Korver, Omer Asik, and Luol Deng were KILLING the heat last night. How one dimensional are the Heat? Lebron and Wade scored 63 of their 89 pts. Only 7 guys on the Heat managed to score. pathetic.

Look at the look on Wade's face after Rose took him one on one and popped the jumper right in his face: priceless

Enough said.

the bulls have a lot of money into boozer and noah and rose on his rookie contract. what happens when thats up?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:03 PM   #7375
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

THE CAVS BEAT THE KNICKS HAhahahahahahahahah damn Baby J that's gotta sting son!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 12:37 PM   #7376
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't like the Celtics and Oklahoma trade. I heard that Boston was gonna give Kendrick Perkins a contract extension and he turned it down. I don't know what he was thinking because whatever money he was getting, he isn't worth more than what he was getting. Boston is gonna miss Kendrick, Nate Robinson, Marquis Daniels when the playoffs come. Oklahoma is gonna miss Jeff Green. Jerry Stackhouse was on NBA network this morning talking about Oklahoma is gonna miss Jeff because they got blown out last night by Orlando and i agree with Jerry. I also think Charlotte was stupid for trading Gerald Wallace to Portland and Houston was stupid for trading Aaron Brooks to Phoenix and getting rid of Shane Battier to Memphis. I know Corey Brewer who played for Minnesota is happy to be with the Knicks because he'll be on a playoff team LOL. Minnesota is probably never gonna be good. LOL@Mike Bibby wants the Washington Wizards to buy out his contract because he doesn't wanna be with a rebuilding team hahahahahahahahahaha. I don't blame him because his career is almost over and he wants a chance to win a championship. I'm surprised Cleveland got Baron Davis and i don't think that's a good move for the Clippers getting Maurice Williams because he isn't a better point guard than Baron. LOL@Cleveland beating the Knicks twice this year hahahahahahahahahahaha. Miami and Knicks game should be good tomorrow on ESPN.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:04 PM   #7377
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
You guys enjoy those regular season victories, they will not feel so good come playoff time when you're watching Miami move on.
Wow! If you think Miami's gonna win in the playoffs with that roster you're clearly delusional. The Celtics and Bulls would easily move past Miami. that's why Miami have such an awful record against the top teams in the league this season. Cause they aren't really one of them.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:22 PM   #7378
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I think Miami might beat Boston in the playoffs if they face each other. Then again Boston could beat them because Boston has a better bench than Miami. Miami won't win any championships soon if Chris Bosh doesn't do better than what he's been doing lately like going for 1-18 from the field against Chicago LOL. He shoots too many jumpers at times and doesn't take the ball to the basket enough. He doesn't get a lot of rebounds often and Miami needs him to get a lot of rebounds because they don't have other guys that rebound the ball well besides maybe Joel Anthony and Lebron. Miami needs to also get better bench production because that's what's gonna hurt them in the playoffs. Boston is gonna miss Kendrick Perkins, Marquis Daniels, Nate Robinson in the playoffs and that could be what will keep them from winning the championship this year. If Boston doesn't win a championship this year, i think Garnett, Pierce, Allen might retire after this season and Doc Rivers might quit coaching them. I saw footage of Kevin Garnett on Youtube talking about the recent trade and he looked sad. He said it felt like he lost some family members because he became tight with Kendrick, Nate, Marquis. I feel what he's going through because it is tough to part ways with guys you've played with for awhile.

LOL@Detroit coach benching Tracy McGrady, Rodney Stuckey, Ben Wallace, Tayshaun Prince recently because they missed morning shootaround and they didn't give him a reason. Richard Hamilton hasn't played several games this year while he was healthy and i don't know why. LOL@the person on here who said Detroit has a chance to make the playoffs hahahahahahahahaha. I posted awhile ago saying they wouldn't make the playoffs and a person responded saying they have a chance to make it. How is that possible when their record is 21-39? LOL. Who is Charlotte's general manager? They need to be fired whoever it is because getting rid of Gerald Wallace was stupid because they got some scrubs in return hahahahahahahahaha. Michael Jordan doesn't know what he's doing. Since he's the owner, he has to give the ok to the gm for a trade to happen. If Michael wants Charlotte to make the playoffs, he needs to stop making dumb trades. They made the playoffs last season and now it seems they won't make the playoffs for awhile LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #7379
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Whitey,

You don't understand. The Bulls have one of the lowest payrolls in the NBA. We already extended Noah. We have Boozer at a bargain. Our role players are all bargains. Deng's contract is modest. We are one of only five teams currently UNDER the cap. The Bulls have plenty of room for future contracts and their contracts are setup for Rose's eventual extension in about 2 or 3 years. We have 4 first round draft picks in the next 2 drafts so we'll be getting young talent too.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/chicago.htm
1. Los Angeles Lakers
$91,569,659
2. Orlando Magic
$89,139,596
3. Dallas Mavericks
$87,889,633
$82,075,331
5. Houston Rockets
$74,604,295
$73,959,483
7. Atlanta Hawks
$70,875,301
8. Portland Trail Blazers
$70,145,690
$69,682,682
10. Milwaukee Bucks
$69,645,132
11. Toronto Raptors
$69,504,845
12. Philadelphia 76ers
$69,360,246
13. San Antonio Spurs
$69,051,987
14. New Orleans Hornets
$68,435,306
15. New York Knicks
$67,080,562
16. Golden State Warriors
$66,897,490
17. Detroit Pistons
$65,917,821
$65,870,893
19. Phoenix Suns
$65,738,834
20. Miami Heat
$65,356,624
$65,052,199
22. Indiana Pacers
$64,368,421
23. Washington Wizards
$59,254,889
24. New Jersey Nets
$59,088,520
25. Oklahoma City Thunder
$55,422,486
26. Chicago Bulls
$54,524,105
27. Cleveland Cavaliers
$53,264,015
28. Minnesota Timberwolves
$53,140,362
$52,025,386
30. Sacramento Kings
$44,030,596

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm#ixzz1F5wUaYES

by the way, this guy says that chris bosh going one for eighteen is the worst field goal percentage in a single game in the nba since 1973. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izTti...embedded#at=26
Old 02-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #7380
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^well then.

starting to turn heads, but like ive been saying, its all well and good until playoff time. although the future does look promising for them.

orlando needs to cut some of those dead weight shitty salaries they have if they want to keep dwight/bring in cp3.

knicks could be a serious problem bringing in cp3/d williams/d howard in a year or two.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote