news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #7381
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

I don't see the knicks having enough salary room for d howard or d williams. They might be able to get cp on the cheap but he'll have to pass up more money elsewhere. They'll be paying melo and amare over $20M in 2012 put them over $40M not even including the 10 other roster spots. Toney Douglas is the only good rookie contract they'll have left after 2012. I think they'll end up just being another team that can't put quality role players around 2 overpaid star players.

We have Noah signed until 2016 for cheap and Boozer signed until 2015 for cheap. We have deng signed til 2014 and we can pay Rose a max deal in 2013. We have Taj Gibson for a cheap rookie contract until 2013. Omer Asik came to us at a bargain. Bulls have enough salary room to add even more pieces around Rose/Noah/Boozer/Deng this off season.

Old 02-27-2011, 09:28 AM   #7382
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yea...Miami is going to struggle to find decent role players because no up and comer is going to play for the league minimum.

They'll have to go with over the hill vets or try to hit some nice late picks in the draft.

Chicago is in a nice spot, but again, missing on Joe Johnson really hurt them last year and its going to be tough to convince guys not to take the max.

Contrary to what people think, both Bosh and James got the max because of sign and trades.

I don't see Chris Paul taking a huge paycut to go to the Knicks, but you never know, he is a competitor.

I don't see what is wrong with Billups other than he is getting up there in age. He is the key to the Knicks actually taking that biggest step as far as this year goes. He is a pure PG, seasoned, clutch and plays defense.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:09 AM   #7383
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Should they go with Kevin Willis or "D.J." Rony Seikaly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #7384
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

normally scoring 4 points less than your age in the nba isnt that big of a deal. but i kinda think grant hill scoring 34 points at age 38 is after all hes gone through. good for him.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #7385
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
normally scoring 4 points less than your age in the nba isnt that big of a deal. but i kinda think grant hill scoring 34 points at age 38 is after all hes gone through. good for him.
Steve Nash effect but also gotta say the Suns trainers and medical staff are probably the best. Hill and Nash 2 of the oldest players in the game and they are still playing at the highest level. they got Amare backed to top shape after all those injuries. they even got pizza eating Turkoglu to turn to vegetables. I wont be surprised if VC starts becoming effective again.

Nash has been balling this season, if they make the playoffs he should be in the running for MVP.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:46 PM   #7386
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^he shoulda be. but people hate on him.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #7387
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

nobody hates on nash. he got 2 straight and he didnt even deserve the second one, kobe did
Old 02-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #7388
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Just got home from the game. Not the best as far as being a Heat fan, but it was an exciting game. Lots of Knicks fans of course. Those end of the quarter runs were nuts. Billups' just showing why he is Mr. Big Shot.

Heat haters, enjoy it now, because we ain't gonna be closing out quarters and games like this in the playoffs. Garun-fucking-tee.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #7389
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Watch out for the Sixers. Collins, coach of the year.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:44 PM   #7390
check two
N.I.

The Heat first have to win a game against the Celtics, Bulls, and Magic.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #7391
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Just got home from the game. Not the best as far as being a Heat fan, but it was an exciting game. Lots of Knicks fans of course. Those end of the quarter runs were nuts. Billups' just showing why he is Mr. Big Shot.

Heat haters, enjoy it now, because we ain't gonna be closing out quarters and games like this in the playoffs. Garun-fucking-tee.
Hahahaha Spike Lee And The Knicks Fans Were Killin It. I Love It I Was At A Bar People Goin Fuckin Nuts It's Good To Have The Energy For The Knicks Again. Although I Aint Gonna Lie I Went To A Bar For The Knicks Vs. Lakers And There Wasnt A Soul There All Of A Sudden We Get Melo And Everyones A Fan. Heat Are A Bunch Of Scrubs Bosh I Laugh At That Faggot If Anyones Gonna Close Out Games It's Got To Be Wade, Lebron Is A Choker. Sense-A Is Sweating He Knows It The Bulls Dont Want To See The Knicks First Round.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:50 PM   #7392
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

We've beaten the Magic. Yahoosports a little harder next time.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:52 PM   #7393
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Hahahaha Spike Lee And The Knicks Fans Were Killin It. I Love It I Was At A Bar People Goin Fuckin Nuts It's Good To Have The Energy For The Knicks Again. Although I Aint Gonna Lie I Went To A Bar For The Knicks Vs. Lakers And There Wasnt A Soul There All Of A Sudden We Get Melo And Everyones A Fan. Heat Are A Bunch Of Scrubs Bosh I Laugh At That Faggot If Anyones Gonna Close Out Games It's Got To Be Wade, Lebron Is A Choker. Sense-A Is Sweating He Knows It The Bulls Dont Want To See The Knicks First Round.
Yeah I know dogg. Where were you when ya'll lost to the Cavs last week though my dude? Gotta step your game up if you're gonna get in to the mix of shit. You know the drill.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:53 PM   #7394
check two
N.I.

The Heat need Kevin Willis to make a run in the playoffs.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2011, 10:55 PM   #7395
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah Shit Had Me Heated When They Lost To The Cavs But It Wasnt Last Week Shit Was Two Days Ago. If The Sports Zone Was More Popping I Would Have Posted A Message About It But Now I Tend To Only Post After Big Games.