news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-17-2011, 05:04 PM   #7456
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bill Russell won pretty many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:06 PM   #7457
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's possible he might have if he didn't leave the NBA, but not a definite. Nobody knows

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #7458
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Are the Bulls still the only team over .500 in their division? Damn man, what a cakewalk. I wasn't surprised the Pacers beat them in OT, Indiana had been playing good ball for a few weeks. I thought they'd crack .500 by now tho'.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #7459
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

And apparently the Nuggets have been playing better ball than the Knicks since that trade? I did see my boy TOney Douglas hit 9 three's the other night. I told ya'll bout my nigga.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 03-20-2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #7460
The XZA

The XZA crouching tiger

The Nuggets did lose to Orlando and Miami recently, but they are 8-4 since trading Melo and that includes wins over the likes of New Orleans, Atlanta, and Boston. It's surprising how well they have been playing... Orlando even had to win on a buzzer beater
The XZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #7461
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
Probably bc in all honesty everyone knows jordan would have 8 rings in a row if he didn't take the time off.

And bc kobe won 3 rings as the pippen on his team. Its not until the last 2 did he win them carrying the team.
Give me a break, without Kobe, Shaq isn't winning either. He was just as important to that team as O'Neal. That was a mutual partnership.

And Jordaan would not have won 6 without Pippen. Pippen was an MVP caliber player and proved it the years Jordan was gone.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #7462
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pippen could have been replaced by numerous allstar caliber players and jordan would have won 6. pippen could not have won 6 replacing jordan with anyone.

thats the point.

and the same point with shaq applies. he was THE most dominant player in the league at that time. just like jordan. those guys just needed good sidekicks. kobe was the sidekick at that time, it was not mutual.

jordan 6 finals mvps when pippen went 0-6.

shaq 3 finals mvps when kobe went 0-3.

im not saying pippen and kobe were not important in helping those guys win. but the jordan and shaq were ESSENTIAL to pippen and kobe winning anything (at that time).
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:56 PM   #7463
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
In New York, conflict the better story

-- In the latest installment of Better Watch out What you Wish for Because You May Get It, the New York media was all over Carmelo Anthony for bolting for the team bus without speaking after a loss in Detroit Friday. After losing in Milwaukee Sunday, the Knicks are 7-8 with Anthony. Media noted even Patrick Ewing and Stephon Marbury, who couldn’t stand them, always spoke after games because they were professional (as opposed to Anthony?). Stephon Marbuy? And there was all sorts of body language observations as it was decided Anthony was “pouty” and he might not be able to handle the pressure. The term “self absorbed” was mentioned. It was also reported Anthony blew off a team huddle and declined a high five from Ronny Turiaf. No mention of being anti-French, but you have to assume that’s coming.

When Amar’e Stoudemire, who did meet with reporters, said everyone had to follow coach Mike D’Antoni’s system, it was decided that was a shot at Anthony for going on his own. Anthony also was quoted saying D’Antoni needed to simplify his defensive system because it was too confusing. Mike D’Antoni’s defensive system? It also was reported from “sources” that Anthony when he came to the Knicks mocked how little the Knicks had to give up for him in Ray Felton, Danilo Gallinari and Wilson Chandler. Actually, I can believe some of that as I’d heard several times that Anthony turned against interest in the Bulls because he said he was insulted the Bulls wouldn’t give up someone as little talented as Joakim Noah for him.

This is what players who go to New York don’t understand. They want you to fail. Conflict always is a better story. The tabloids aren’t filled with happy stories. The media in New York is set up to whisper in two guys’ ears about something done to their sisters and then stand back and watch what happens. It’s the sport within the sport. Some guys laugh and don’t pay much attention, which works fairly well. But they are going to keep poking at you until they get a reaction, or until someone new comes whom they think may react more. So now it’s Carmelo. We waited a year for this? Better start winning some games. They’re sharpening their sticks… Meanwhile, George Karl keep poking from 2,000 miles away about how great it is again see unselfish, hustling, team oriented basketball while Nets coach Avery Johnson offered last week in talking about the Nets maintaining their depth, “Sometimes, the best trades are the ones you don't make.” http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/smith_110321.html
Poor knicks fans. Carmelo might be a good player. But he doesn't have the heart or the attitude or the maturity of a champion. There's more to basketball than just talking shit and showing up defenders from time to time. Knicks are zeros. Nuggets are happier without him. Ego-maniaism (is that a word?) is like a disease eating away at the knicks and heat. Maybe superstardom isn't what you thought it was...

look out for celtics vs knicks tonight.

And you have to hate on Bynum for this obnoxious fucking foul to Beasley. Although I can imagine Beasly could have antagonized this shit. Just play basketball man.

Old 03-21-2011, 06:05 PM   #7464
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
pippen could have been replaced by numerous allstar caliber players and jordan would have won 6. pippen could not have won 6 replacing jordan with anyone.

thats the point.

and the same point with shaq applies. he was THE most dominant player in the league at that time. just like jordan. those guys just needed good sidekicks. kobe was the sidekick at that time, it was not mutual.

jordan 6 finals mvps when pippen went 0-6.

shaq 3 finals mvps when kobe went 0-3.

im not saying pippen and kobe were not important in helping those guys win. but the jordan and shaq were ESSENTIAL to pippen and kobe winning anything (at that time).
NO fucking way. Pippen is a bona fide first ballot hall of famer. Phil Jackson one of the greatest coaches ever.

Pippen was one of the best wing defenders EVER.

Each were essential....im sorry but i disagree wth you 100% on everything you have said.

Jordan never won shit until Pippen got there. And Shaq didn't win shit until he teamed with Kobe.

So i dunno, your arguement is kinda weak.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:46 PM   #7465
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

Grant Hill and Jamal Mashburn are both better than Pippen, they just had bad luck with injuries... Pippen was only good because MJ made him good in practice every day.... credit due, Pippen stayed healthy

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:03 PM   #7466
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
And you have to hate on Bynum for this obnoxious fucking foul to Beasley. Although I can imagine Beasly could have antagonized this shit. Just play basketball man.

2 game suspension was fuckin retarded. i was at the LA Portland game and it was kinda gay that he wasn't playin but we still got a W. Im probably goin to the lakers clippers game on friday. clippers give the lakers a good game and it will be cool seein blake griffin live
Old 03-22-2011, 12:04 AM   #7467
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Beasley is having a pretty good year this year, scoring wise. His rebounds could be better I think, but 19 pts, 5.5 rebs, and 2 assists a game is not bad. They are all career highs except for rebs and that was 6 last year. He's shooting 45% FG. Call me crazy, but Minnesota is putting together a nice young squad for the future... won't even get in to that Kevin Love guy and how he's going to be great for years to come.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:54 AM   #7468
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by War and Peace View Post
Grant Hill and Jamal Mashburn are both better than Pippen, they just had bad luck with injuries... Pippen was only good because MJ made him good in practice every day.... credit due, Pippen stayed healthy
what? you're fucking stupid.

Pippen was named one of the 50 greatest players of all time, and when JOrdan was gone, played at an MVP caliber status whose Bulls should have made the Finals if not for a horrible foul call on a three against the KNicks.

Jamal Mashburn and Grant Hill. LMAO.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #7469
netscape check two
N.I.

I thought some people had been saying that the Knicks would be a serious competitor after the Carmelo trade?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-22-2011, 05:36 PM   #7470
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Beasley is having a pretty good year this year, scoring wise. His rebounds could be better I think, but 19 pts, 5.5 rebs, and 2 assists a game is not bad. They are all career highs except for rebs and that was 6 last year. He's shooting 45% FG. Call me crazy, but Minnesota is putting together a nice young squad for the future... won't even get in to that Kevin Love guy and how he's going to be great for years to come.
Even with Beasley and Love, the minnesota timberwolves have the 2nd worst record in the entire NBA. I don't think either of these guys is as good as you make them out to be or even as good as their statistics may convey. the timberwolves are far away from putting together a competitive squad. 2 or 3 years maybe they'll start competing. But I doubt it. Beasley is another guy like Carmelo Anthony that can't decide if he wants to be a thug or a professional NBA basketball player. Trying to be both hasn't worked out too well for other NBA players. Just sayin'. Kevin Love has more promise than Beasley in my opinion.

check two: I told you guys a long time ago that the new knicks team is worse than the old one with galiarni and felton etc. No one wanted to listen. You guys keep chasing these superstars lebron/bosh/carmelo. These guys dont have the hearts of champions. Carmelo is just another overrated baller that lacks the other elements involved in being a champion such as heart, determination, sportsmanship, professionalism, positive attitude, maturity, etc. These things that you can't really tell just by looking at the box scores or espn highlights.

I just want the playoffs to start already. I hope that David Stern somehow gets fired during the bargain agreements this summer. Probably won't happen. Tim Duncan is out for the rest of the season but the spurs #1 seed is safe. I'm looking for dallas portland matchup first round. That'll be a tough series. Orlando and atlanta will also be tough. I expect the heat will shit all over the knicks and coast into the 2nd round overconfidently and lose to the celtics. Whoever wins the magic hawks series will be a bit worn out and the bulls will take a shit on them. I expect Bulls Celtics conference finals. In the west i expect the spurs will be waiting for the winner of a tough lakers mavs series. The lakers will fight past the spurs and we'll have a bulls lakers finals kind of like michael's first championship only this will be derrick rose' first championship and the bulls dynasty will begin again.

Last edited by Sense-A; 03-22-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote