news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #7471
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Bulls aint getting past Boston. But if they dont have to play them, they have a chance, but even if they get there, they wont beat the Lakers or the Spurs.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #7472
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

We've beaten every team in the league...except the knicks. Bulls dominated the spurs last time we played them. Bulls beat the lakers too as I remember...without joakim noah! Yeah whatever man. I won't get too fired up about the bulls on here cuz i know you guys get mad. Look at the standings.

Old 03-22-2011, 06:05 PM   #7473
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Prove it in the playoffs and make me a believer.

Until then, you gets no respect and you just a homer.

But is stand by what I said...Bulls dont get out of the 2nd round. Consider it a great year if they make the conference finals.

And when i'm right this year, like I was last year, you better not be making any excuses like blaiming referee's or some bullshit.

You better just say, Dicky, i was wrong, you were right. I was blinded by my fanhood.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #7474
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Prove it in the playoffs and make me a believer.

Until then, you gets no respect and you just a homer.

But is stand by what I said...Bulls dont get out of the 2nd round. Consider it a great year if they make the conference finals.

And when i'm right this year, like I was last year, you better not be making any excuses like blaiming referee's or some bullshit.

You better just say, Dicky, i was wrong, you were right. I was blinded by my fanhood.
The Bulls are currently playing at a level that far exceeds any other team in the league. The Bulls are absolutely destroying the Hawks on their own floor by 36 points right now. Last night, they won by 40 points. Yes, it was the Kings, but seriously, the Bulls are easily the hottest team in the NBA right now. To say that a Bulls fan who believes they will win it all is "just a homer" is borderline retarded. Seems to me it is YOU that is blinded by HIS fanhood. Not him. Think about it.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:58 PM   #7475
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
We've beaten every team in the league...except the knicks. Bulls dominated the spurs last time we played them. Bulls beat the lakers too as I remember...without joakim noah! Yeah whatever man. I won't get too fired up about the bulls on here cuz i know you guys get mad. Look at the standings.

The Bulls are the best team in the NBA. That we agree on, but the best team doesn't always win the championship. They will be tested in the playoffs. That said, they are my pick to win the title this year.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #7476
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Ok they are the HOTTEST team right now...but the Celtics looked like shit going into the playoffs last year and made the Finals.....same with the Lakers.

You can destroy shitty teams and average one and done playoff teams all you want. But until you get past teh Celtics or the Heat or the Magic, you aint shit yet and you're unproven.

This is their year to prove it.

Last year the Cavs won a crazy amount of games by double digits. Best record in the league, MVP on the team, the favorites to get to the Finals and what happened? They got beat by a veteran championship team that plays great defense.

Year before they went down to the team that got hot.

So the Bulls are player better, but far from a favorite.

Its called the Second Season for a reason.

beating the Kings by 40 or an underachieving, perennially overrated Hawks team really doesnt mean shit.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #7477
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Dicky's living in the past. He still thinks this is 2010, lebron's on the cavs, and its the first round and shaq is getting away with throwing elbows on noah and miller in the paint in quicken loans arena every game of the series.

DId you already forget? This is the same Bulls team that beat the Heat 3 times in a row and made them cry. By the looks of things, it looks like the Hawks are about to cry too. Bulls fucking shit on teams and rip their fucking hearts out. Thibs is that kind of coach.

Let's look at the Hawk's coach

LOL
Old 03-22-2011, 08:34 PM   #7478
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Even with Beasley and Love, the minnesota timberwolves have the 2nd worst record in the entire NBA. I don't think either of these guys is as good as you make them out to be or even as good as their statistics may convey. the timberwolves are far away from putting together a competitive squad. 2 or 3 years maybe they'll start competing. But I doubt it. Beasley is another guy like Carmelo Anthony that can't decide if he wants to be a thug or a professional NBA basketball player. Trying to be both hasn't worked out too well for other NBA players. Just sayin'. Kevin Love has more promise than Beasley in my opinion.

check two: I told you guys a long time ago that the new knicks team is worse than the old one with galiarni and felton etc. No one wanted to listen. You guys keep chasing these superstars lebron/bosh/carmelo. These guys dont have the hearts of champions. Carmelo is just another overrated baller that lacks the other elements involved in being a champion such as heart, determination, sportsmanship, professionalism, positive attitude, maturity, etc. These things that you can't really tell just by looking at the box scores or espn highlights.

I just want the playoffs to start already. I hope that David Stern somehow gets fired during the bargain agreements this summer. Probably won't happen. Tim Duncan is out for the rest of the season but the spurs #1 seed is safe. I'm looking for dallas portland matchup first round. That'll be a tough series. Orlando and atlanta will also be tough. I expect the heat will shit all over the knicks and coast into the 2nd round overconfidently and lose to the celtics. Whoever wins the magic hawks series will be a bit worn out and the bulls will take a shit on them. I expect Bulls Celtics conference finals. In the west i expect the spurs will be waiting for the winner of a tough lakers mavs series. The lakers will fight past the spurs and we'll have a bulls lakers finals kind of like michael's first championship only this will be derrick rose' first championship and the bulls dynasty will begin again.
You might have me mixed up with someone else. I was never chasing the superstars.

And they don't know yet how long Duncan will be out yet.

Last edited by check two; 03-23-2011 at 01:03 AM.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #7479
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Ok they are the HOTTEST team right now...but the Celtics looked like shit going into the playoffs last year and made the Finals.....same with the Lakers.

You can destroy shitty teams and average one and done playoff teams all you want. But until you get past teh Celtics or the Heat or the Magic, you aint shit yet and you're unproven.

This is their year to prove it.

Last year the Cavs won a crazy amount of games by double digits. Best record in the league, MVP on the team, the favorites to get to the Finals and what happened? They got beat by a veteran championship team that plays great defense.

Year before they went down to the team that got hot.

So the Bulls are player better, but far from a favorite.

Its called the Second Season for a reason.

beating the Kings by 40 or an underachieving, perennially overrated Hawks team really doesnt mean shit.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #7480
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Even with Beasley and Love, the minnesota timberwolves have the 2nd worst record in the entire NBA. I don't think either of these guys is as good as you make them out to be or even as good as their statistics may convey. the timberwolves are far away from putting together a competitive squad. 2 or 3 years maybe they'll start competing. But I doubt it. Beasley is another guy like Carmelo Anthony that can't decide if he wants to be a thug or a professional NBA basketball player. Trying to be both hasn't worked out too well for other NBA players. Just sayin'. Kevin Love has more promise than Beasley in my opinion.

check two: I told you guys a long time ago that the new knicks team is worse than the old one with galiarni and felton etc. No one wanted to listen. You guys keep chasing these superstars lebron/bosh/carmelo. These guys dont have the hearts of champions. Carmelo is just another overrated baller that lacks the other elements involved in being a champion such as heart, determination, sportsmanship, professionalism, positive attitude, maturity, etc. These things that you can't really tell just by looking at the box scores or espn highlights.

I just want the playoffs to start already. I hope that David Stern somehow gets fired during the bargain agreements this summer. Probably won't happen. Tim Duncan is out for the rest of the season but the spurs #1 seed is safe. I'm looking for dallas portland matchup first round. That'll be a tough series. Orlando and atlanta will also be tough. I expect the heat will shit all over the knicks and coast into the 2nd round overconfidently and lose to the celtics. Whoever wins the magic hawks series will be a bit worn out and the bulls will take a shit on them. I expect Bulls Celtics conference finals. In the west i expect the spurs will be waiting for the winner of a tough lakers mavs series. The lakers will fight past the spurs and we'll have a bulls lakers finals kind of like michael's first championship only this will be derrick rose' first championship and the bulls dynasty will begin again.

first point, maybe beasley looking better than he really is playing on that bad timberwovles team, but he just has some good numbers, not great.

what love has done on that team is what no one has ever done in the history of the nba. and there have been LOTS of bad teams since the merger. i wouldnt disagree if someone said his numbers would decrease a little if he had some better players around him. but i dont think that should take away from how good that kid is.

second point i was/still am all about the wade/bron/superstar teams. but they need to be the right fits.

what they lost in the melo trade, they did not gain back. what they gained back, they already had. they basically got amare 2.0. a great scorer of the ball. (a better clutch finisher tho i will say that) someone who does not play to their potential on defense or when rebounding. you cant win with that combination.

third point, the magic/atlanta series will not be tough. the magic will dust the fuck out of them just like last year. 4-0. probably all blowouts. that team has no one that can stop d.howard. that is a very poor matchup for the hawks. then they will come in rested for round two.

i think if the bulls get the knicks first round that is someone they would want to avoid. they will probably beat them, but it will be a lot tougher than the hawks for the magic.

overall bulls are playing really well right now. i think they are different than the cavs from last year. they are better overall, more well balance, better defensively. but once again, until they actually do it, then they havent done it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:48 AM   #7481
Nasty Nash

Nasty Nash iron monkeyNasty Nash iron monkeyNasty Nash iron monkey

The suns played a hell of a game, but they forgot they had vince carter, who was 2-13 from downtown

Nasty Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:03 AM   #7482
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
DId you already forget? This is the same Bulls team that beat the Heat 3 times in a row and made them cry. By the looks of things, it looks like the Hawks are about to cry too.
LOL
Hawks fan cries

Bulls just devastating teams. Opposing players are crying. Opposing coaches are getting fired. Opposing teams' fans are melting down.

The only way the Bulls play the knicks in the first round is if the bulls choke and get 2nd seed and the knicks continue to choke and get the 7th seed. The Bulls play the knicks on April 12th and I think you should expect the Bulls to win. I'd put my money on it.

You guys have gone from "the bulls won't get better than #4 seed" to "the bulls won't get past the first round" to "the bulls won't get past the 2nd round" to "the bulls won't get past the conference finals" to "the bulls won't beat lakers in the finals." LOL. Okay okay we will see. Next thing you guys will be saying is "the bulls won't be able to repeat." If it was anyone else besides the bulls on top of the east right now you'd be on their nuts i.e. heat/celtics/knicks/magic/hawks

You will be a believer

Why the fuck did this shitty hawks team get 2 allstars and the bulls only get one? Horford and Joe johnson better than boozer/ deng/ noah ? I don't think so.

whitey is right about the magic probably stomping out the hawks in the first round. Still, howard is a clown and the magic will be a 2nd round exit.

Last edited by Sense-A; 03-23-2011 at 06:06 AM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:24 AM   #7483
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

STFU with your boring, uninsightful, biased, unlettered posts.

Wear a fucking hat.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:30 AM   #7484
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nash View Post
The suns played a hell of a game, but they forgot they had vince carter, who was 2-13 from downtown

vince carter fucking sucks. he is the antithesis of big time.

so glad the magic got rid of him. sadly he then went to the suns, who i like.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #7485
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

YOu are so annoying as a poster and a homer that I will probably root for the HEat to beat Chicago if they play...

....alright its not that annoying but still, your the one who is just going to wind up crying when they get ousted in round 2...like i said.