news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #7486
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
YOu are so annoying as a poster and a homer that I will probably root for the HEat to beat Chicago if they play...

....alright its not that annoying but still, your the one who is just going to wind up crying when they get ousted in round 2...like i said.
Who is going to oust the Bulls in round 2? BTW, who isn't a homer? He does get carried away with it sometimes, but Bulls fans have every right to be excited about their teams chances right now. Seeing that they are currently sitting in the #1 spot in the eastern conference, and playing better than any team in the league, why wouldn't Bulls fans expect to win it all? I get the feeling that it only bothers you because you are being proven wrong by the Bulls. We are all wrong sometimes you know? You aren't always right, nor should you expect to be.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #7487
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

his homerism is EXCESSIVE.

He was saying they were a dynasty a few months back. He is ridiculous, maybe he wasn't old enough to remember Jordan.

On top of that he lost his mind last year complaining about refereeing. Remind you the Bulls barely made the playoffs and got handled by the Cavs in 5 games.

I have no hatred for the Bulls, and I have no allegiance to any team they are competing against this year.

My opinion is totally unbiased.

They have definitely improved, Rose should be MVP, but do I think they can beat Boston in a series?

Not a chance, not this year anyway.

I find th Magic to be underachievers, and its tough for me to guage their team this year, but I think they would be Chicago in a series as well.

Miami....I think Chicago can beat them only because Miami has glaring weaknesses inside and the Bulls play good defense.

Chicago plays great D, i'll give them that. Thats what they need to win a championship, but I still think they need better wing players than Taj Gibson and Luol Deng.

But this year.....as I said....2nd round ousting.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #7488
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Not a chance? Really? There are 2 reasons the Celtics would likely lose to the Bulls in a series this season. imo of course.

1. The Celtics are starting to show their age. The Bulls are young and peaking. Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Carlos Boozer, and Luol Deng are all in the middle of their prime or just reaching it now. The only good Celtics player that should be in his prime is Rajon Rondo, and he has been struggling as of late. Playing against Derrick Rose is hardly the medicine to cure those ills.

2. The Celtics let the best coach on their staff become the Bulls head coach. I mean no disrespect to Doc Rivers, but Thibs is the man! The Celtics defense isn't what it was under Thibs. The Bulls defense is a beast.

When you said the Bulls were a player better, (I assume you meant Boozer) you were forgetting that Rose and Deng are both playing much better than in the 2 previous playoff appearances for the Bulls. Let us not forget the deadly long range shooter Korver who they added as well. All the player shit aside though, Thibs has this team playing with intensity, passion, and defensive techniques that were never there before this year for the Bulls. Where am I wrong?
Old 03-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #7489
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

we'll see. They said the same for the Celtics last year.

Blowing non title contenders means nothing.

No one said the bulls werent playing well.

I"m just sayiing what ive said all along.

They wont win a championship, they wont be Boston or LA in a series and the will probablylose in the 2nd round.

and if they make the conference finals, that will be a great season for them.

Why?

Because they aren't true title contenders.

And im not gonna jump on the bandwagon becaust they blew out the sacramento kings.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:28 PM   #7490
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

One more point. You're taking the team that just got beat by the Grizzlies (on their home floor) over the team that just beat the hawks as bad as they felt like beating them. (on the road) The Bulls could easily have won that game by 50 if they chose to. Both teams fighting for #1 seed in the East right now. Done.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:47 AM   #7491
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Put Rondo on a good team and he makes them better without missing a beat.

Rose might not necessarily make the team run better.
Sure about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
Congratulations, Rose is more effective at European basketball.

I maintain that Rondo is a better NBA basketball player.

But good for you, Pierre.
Shouldn't Rondo be getting the MVP then?

Quote:
The Chicago fans who say they don't want LeBron are just fucking retarded.

For some reason, you Bulls fans overrate the shit out of your team and I have no clue why.
Because our opponents look like this after every game:
Old 03-24-2011, 07:49 PM   #7492
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

boston down by 1. only 2 minutes left in the game! Steal! Pass to rondo on the fast break! yessss...noooo. Celtics lose.

boston looks terrible lately. look how lazily pierce tries to put up that shot at the end of the video.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:42 PM   #7493
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LOL....ur falling into that trap....
Old 03-25-2011, 07:57 AM   #7494
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
LOL....ur falling into that trap....
What trap? The we're gonna struggle on purpose so you guys can get home court against us in the playoffs and hope you will underestimate us? lol That makes sense.

Last edited by RUSHING PLATYPUS; 03-25-2011 at 08:49 AM.
RUSHING PLATYPUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:44 AM   #7495
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The late season trap that most non champs fall into....equating beating up on mediocre and shitty teams to beating a champion.

The Celtics are built for 7 game series playoff basketball.

I'm just letting you know, the Cavs did this same thing the past two years. the Mavericks did it all the time out West.

Once the playoffs start, anythign that happened in the regular season is meaningless. Even head to head matchups...its a new season.

Watch out for that trap.....cuz the Bulls dont have that LeBron James on there team. Rose is nice, but not that nice.

IF u are relying on Luol Deng and Taj Gibson on the wing....good luck.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:04 AM   #7496
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Fair enough. Relying on Luol Deng is something to worry about? How? He's played extremely well on offense and defense this season. That's not really an opinion either. It's just a fact. The Bulls currently have a more solid all around team than Lebron ever had when facing the Celtics. If Lebron had Deng, Noah, Boozer, and Korver comin off the bench bangin three pointers, the Cavs would have beat the Celtics last year, and likely would have beat the Lakers too imo. Derrick Rose is in a better spot facing the Celtics than Lebron has ever been regardless of which is a better player between Rose and James. You're underestimating the bulls big time!
Old 03-25-2011, 12:06 PM   #7497
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Fair enough. Relying on Luol Deng is something to worry about? How? He's played extremely well on offense and defense this season. That's not really an opinion either. It's just a fact. The Bulls currently have a more solid all around team than Lebron ever had when facing the Celtics. If Lebron had Deng, Noah, Boozer, and Korver comin off the bench bangin three pointers, the Cavs would have beat the Celtics last year, and likely would have beat the Lakers too imo. Derrick Rose is in a better spot facing the Celtics than Lebron has ever been regardless of which is a better player between Rose and James. You're underestimating the bulls big time!
yes, relying on Luol Deng IS something to worry about.

LOL at if lebron had Deng and Boozer and Noah and Rose.

I'm not underestimating the Bulls at all. On the contrary you are overrating them based on pure speculation.

The Celtics have 4 hall of famers on their team.

The Bulls might have 1 in Rose.

When they lose in teh 2nd round your going to cry and make excuses. I know this.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:09 PM   #7498
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

I wouldn't cry at all. Not gonna happen though.

Apparently Bulls fans aren't the only ones who like the Bulls chances.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds
Old 03-25-2011, 12:15 PM   #7499
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

dont u realizd that this is all meaningless?

That the Bulls will be doubted until they actually prove they can beat a great team in a playoff series.

This group has never even won a playoff series and got dominated in one last year after barely sneaking in.

They are better this year, but teams and the players on Miami, Orlando and Boston are loaded with veterans who have experience going deep into the playoffs and some have won championships.

The Bulls have none of that. Untested, unproven.

Hence, doubt.

Just get over it, and prove it on the court. No one is going to kiss their ass or jump on the bandwagon until they do so.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #7500
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
dont u realizd that this is all meaningless?

That the Bulls will be doubted until they actually prove they can beat a great team in a playoff series.

This group has never even won a playoff series and got dominated in one last year after barely sneaking in.

They are better this year, but teams and the players on Miami, Orlando and Boston are loaded with veterans who have experience going deep into the playoffs and some have won championships.

The Bulls have none of that. Untested, unproven.

Hence, doubt.

Just get over it, and prove it on the court. No one is going to kiss their ass or jump on the bandwagon until they do so.
I'm sure the Bulls can wait another 2 months for you to kiss their asses and jump on their bandwagon. That's cool.