news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #7516
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

One thing I respect about dicky, despite him being in denial about the bulls' greatness, is that he remains loyal to his team even though the cavs are the worst team in basketball this year.

Has anyone else noticed what a beast McGee is blocking shots? He has at least 3 of the top 10 this week including some nasty blocks against griffin and wesley matthews of the blazers that you must see.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/to...0325_botw.nba/

Old 03-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #7517
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Hahahaha Spike Lee And The Knicks Fans Were Killin It. I Love It I Was At A Bar People Goin Fuckin Nuts It's Good To Have The Energy For The Knicks Again. Although I Aint Gonna Lie I Went To A Bar For The Knicks Vs. Lakers And There Wasnt A Soul There All Of A Sudden We Get Melo And Everyones A Fan. Heat Are A Bunch Of Scrubs Bosh I Laugh At That Faggot If Anyones Gonna Close Out Games It's Got To Be Wade, Lebron Is A Choker. Sense-A Is Sweating He Knows It The Bulls Dont Want To See The Knicks First Round.
The knicks? You mean the team that has lost 6 in a row? The knicks who are 1-9 their last 10 games? Since getting anthony they are 7-12. Yeah....i'm shaking in my bones. Knicks are a joke and pissed their franchise future away by going after "star" talent. Although in my opinion, carmelo was ALWAYS overrated. Because of his name? The tattoos? The fake gangster swag? Who knows. The knicks are going NOWHERE in the playoffs and will be a first round exit. I posted a nets quote earlier indicating that they are happy as hell they didn't get carmelo. If the knicks keep up their losing streak, they won't even make the playoffs. indiana and charlotte can still pass them. Maybe you better worry about making the playoffs more than whether or not you even stand a chance against the Bullies. knicks play orlando tomorrow. You can expect the knicks to continue their losing streak to 7 games.

Meanwhile, my team is 32-4 at home!!! and has home court advantage against every team except the spurs. We have the best defense in the league by allowing the fewest points per game to opponents. We also have the widest point spread (pts scored - points allowed). We are 2.5 games up above boston, who is now only a half game ahead of miami. Boston is choking so bad they might end up with the #3 seed.

Let's just get the playoffs started.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #7518
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Good game last night.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #7519
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

D-Rose is a finisher. He's clutch. He's the MVP of the NBA
Old 03-27-2011, 05:37 PM   #7520
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Sense A,
could you talk about some other teams more, besides just the Bulls in every single post? It's getting rather annoying, similar to how Lebron James was being talked about in every post by some in recent past, and then the Miami Heat.

Thanks, Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:20 PM   #7521
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

I'll post about my team. You post about yours.

I tried changing the subject to McGee, to the top 10 blocks of the week, to the knicks' struggles, to the mvp conversation all on this page alone. Everyone is too busy hating on the Bulls to change the subject. Its not my fault.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:03 PM   #7522
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the bulls are good no denying that.

Rose most likely will be MVP, but ppl shouldnt overlook Dwight as well. his numbers are insane.

Spurs have lost 3 in a row now i think without Duncan. they peaked to damn early.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:08 PM   #7523
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Tim Duncan is usually under the radar. Sort of like Luol Deng. great players that don't get as much of the spotlight.

Boston is about to lose to minnesota timberwolves

If boston loses, miami takes over the #2 seed and boston is a half game behind at #3. LOL

Where you guys at? This is the team you all were saying was going to run away with the east if the Miami cHeat didn't
Old 03-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #7524
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Did u seriously just compare Luol Deng to Tim Duncan?

I been sayng this all along.....the Celtics did this exact same thing last year. They are saving themselves for the playoffs. No use for an older team to waste energy on these late regular season games.

And if you think the Bulls are going to run through the celtics in a 7 game series, you are on crack.

You better hope they win the championship with all the shit you've talked lately.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #7525
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Tim Duncan is usually under the radar. Sort of like Luol Deng. great players that don't get as much of the spotlight.

Boston is about to lose to minnesota timberwolves

If boston loses, miami takes over the #2 seed and boston is a half game behind at #3. LOL

Where you guys at? This is the team you all were saying was going to run away with the east if the Miami cHeat didn't
They were wrong. Simple as that. All you're gonna hear is how "it's irrelevant" and "meaningless" as if the team in question just isn't trying because it's the regular season. lol Hold off on the crow serving til the Bulls win the Eastern Conference Championship. That's when it would be best served anyway.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #7526
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
No use for an older team to waste energy on these late regular season games.
lol Really? You think the Celtics don't care if they get 4 games at home or at Chicago in a 7 game series? That's ridiculous! Have you noticed the Bulls home record? Is thinking teams don't care about home-court advantage any more ridiculous than comparing Deng to Duncan? I don't think that was a good comparison but your notion that the Celtics don't care whether they win or lose right now so they can rest and end up losing home-court is unbelievable to put it nicely. You said it. They're old, and they're wearing down late in the season. You are correct that they weren't playing well before the post-season last year. The difference is 2 things.

1. The Celtics are 1 year older.
2. The Bulls are a better coached, and deeper squad than any the Celtics faced in the East last year. Fresh bodies pounding those old men all night long. (No Homo)
Old 03-27-2011, 09:48 PM   #7527
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Paul Pierce barely scraped out that win. glen davis looks like shit out there. Garnett went to the basket fucking soft a couple times. I'm not sure i believe your theory that they just aren't trying. I think nba teams generally try to win every game.

grizzlies just beat the spurs. Spurs playing really bad without duncan. No I wasn't trying to compare deng to duncan. Duncan is a hall of famer who doesn't get as much spotlight as other lesser talented players in the league.

I was going to say that deng doesn't get any credit for being the best defender on the best defensive team, but nba just did an article on him so i guess he gets noticed after-all. http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2011/0...s=iref:nbahpt1

I think portland can beat the spurs tomorrow and magic will beat the knicks and boston could lose to indy.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:02 PM   #7528
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

30+ points / 10+ rebounds for each of the Big 3......what other team can do that? Name one.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:08 PM   #7529
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the bulls!

shit they are so good they would do it with their big 4!!!
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:15 PM   #7530
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

HAhahahaahahahahah yeah man totally

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote