news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #7531
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Is anyone in the Bulls division over .500 yet ?????? [other than them]

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #7532
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
the bulls!

shit they are so good they would do it with their big 4!!!
I couldn't see the Bulls doing that because they actually get help from all of their starters and their bench too. 30 + points is usually going to be Rose or Deng with Boozer being capable of it when needed, but not when Rose and Deng are on. The Bulls are a defensive team anyway. As long as Rose and Deng are on, and Korver can hit a few three's, the Bulls don't do a lot of losing. The key isn't whether the Bulls can do what the Heat did tonight, it's can the Heat do what they did tonight against the Bulls? Not likely at all. That's why the Heat have struggled against the best teams in the league. The best teams in the league play good defense.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:32 PM   #7533
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Bulls don't do a lot of losing, they also are the only PLAYOFF TEAM in their division. You know how many times you play teams in your division? Do the math. They better fucking get that 1 seed. And it's not like they ran away with the damn thing. Please man get those tired ass remarks outta here.

And Nicky, how are you gonna say what you said about the Celtics doing what they did last year? You and everyone else gave Boston no love heading in to the playoffs last year, ya'll were on the same shit now that you were on going in to them last season.

That said, I think this year is VERY different. I think the Celtics will win a few rounds, probably play in the ECF, but I think age is finally going to touch them this postseason. Perkins gone is going to be a problem. J.O. and Shaq will they even get on the floor? Boston fans are nervous much like they were last year, giving up on their team 'n shit.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 03-27-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:44 PM   #7534
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
I couldn't see the Bulls doing that because they actually get help from all of their starters and their bench too. 30 + points is usually going to be Rose or Deng with Boozer being capable of it when needed, but not when Rose and Deng are on. The Bulls are a defensive team anyway. As long as Rose and Deng are on, and Korver can hit a few three's, the Bulls don't do a lot of losing. The key isn't whether the Bulls can do what the Heat did tonight, it's can the Heat do what they did tonight against the Bulls? Not likely at all. That's why the Heat have struggled against the best teams in the league. The best teams in the league play good defense.
sarcasm dog.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:42 AM   #7535
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
The Bulls don't do a lot of losing, they also are the only PLAYOFF TEAM in their division. You know how many times you play teams in your division? Do the math. They better fucking get that 1 seed. And it's not like they ran away with the damn thing. Please man get those tired ass remarks outta here.

Old 03-28-2011, 04:45 AM   #7536
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

oh and btw wade got his with a bruised tailbone sustained during thegame and missed the first 7 minutes of the 2nd half..........2nd time in history this has ever been done......celtic old asses need to tighten up so i can see a pacers/bulls - knicks/celtics - heat/sixers 1st round...

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 03-28-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 07:48 AM   #7537
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son
Default The Miami Heat LOSE

The bulls play division opponents 4 times and opponents out of their division 3 times. Big fucking deal. For the most part, all teams play each other 3 or 4 times in the eastern conference. And if you actually look at the team schedules, the bulls had one of the tougher schedules this year because of back to backs and long road trips (including the notorious "circus trip"). Trying to discredit bulls success because of their division is just another dire desperate excuse from desperate heat fans clinging on to any thing left of a disappointment of a season (even though they're still a #3 seed). REMINDER: Heat are 0 and 3 against the Bulls this year. Lebron and Wade tried double teaming Rose and got schooled. The last game, Rose blew by wade and lebron and lebron threw a hissy fit on the bench. hahahaha that was classic to see.

Fast forward to the 2:00 mark and see how Rose gets inside lebron's head

Old 03-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #7538
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

^^^lmao!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #7539
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Lol @ regular season titles I told ya' enjoy em while they last kids

Old 03-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #7540
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Dirty Knowledge, you're a funny guy hahahahahahahahahahaha. Miami is gonna lose in the second round i believe. The east is very weak. So if they make it to the third round, i wouldn't be surprised. What's up with the Knicks? They can't beat bad teams hahahahahahahahahahahaha. They lost to Charlotte Saturday and they lost to Milwaukee at home last week. I think this is their 2nd time losing to Milwaukee since the trade. They're gonna be playing Wednesday against the Nets on ESPN. That game shouldn't be televised LOL. I would like to see Chicago or Miami against the Lakers in the finals.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:14 PM   #7541
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Lol @ regular season titles I told ya' enjoy em while they last kids
Let me guess, the Heat didn't care whether they won or lost against the Bulls this year because it was the regular season. lol
Old 03-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #7542
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Not many teams are going to want to play the Sixers in the first round.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:56 PM   #7543
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Sixers have been playing pretty well. Should be a decent game tonight in Chicago.
Old 03-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #7544
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

I'm watching the game now.

I love stacey king announcing (neil funk's the perfect sidekick) and benny the bull. best announcer, best mascot, etc. This franchise is great top to bottom. jerry reinsdorf all the way down to the janitors. Bulls franchise is legendary. I noticed our team got a lot better ever since Scottie Pippen's been the team ambassador.

neil funk announces the actual plays well as if you were listening to the radio, and stacey king is just hilarious. They compensate each other perfectly. I'm biased of course because its my favorite team, but they seem a lot better than other announcers I've heard when i watch the bulls away games.

edit: damn baraka we off to a rough start. 5 for 18 shooting on our home court? Time to regroup. Switch the lineup. Get taj and cj and brewer out there with deng and noah.

Last edited by Sense-A; 03-28-2011 at 08:36 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:00 PM   #7545
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

WTF is this?