news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #7576
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Bulls vs Celtics tonight on TNT. DON'T MISS IT!!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #7577
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol. still hyped up for the regular season sensa?

I have not checked the sports forum in quite awhile, so im not hip to your most recent drivel.

I assume youve been jacking off to the regular season, being emotional about derrick rose, and pretending to be an authority.

HOWEVER, no lie, rose is better than I gave him credit for before the season. Obviously, my personal biases will not allow me to go any further than that, though.

ANd while he will win the MVP, he is not the best player in the league.

Go Celtics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #7578

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I don't think Garnett just started with the Celtics. Remember when that little PG punched KG in his shit in Minnesota? I forget the guys name right now. KG always been a shit talker, I think going to Boston just magnified it greatly. No body even really watched T-Wolves games even when they were good with Garnett to really know anyway. I think Garnett is a softie at heart, but remember this is basketball, it's like being locked up -- you can run your mouth just as long as the C.O.s [in b-ball it's refs] are around, and that's basically always been Kevin's m.o.
haha, shut up, stupid.

The NBA isn't shit like being locked up, because it doesn't matter who would win a fight in the NBA. It matters who can ball.

And KG is a baller. He talks shit because it gets him hyped up, and he plays the best when he's hyped up.

And that's all there is to it. If some other players want to get mad, then tough shit.

Didn't you tell me the Heat were gonna beat 72 wins at the beginning of the season?

you suck.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #7579
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Who is "best" is subjective opinion. You can go by stats or go by who wins championships. I wouldn't trade D-Rose for Lebron or Dwight Howard. I still don't think we've seen the best out of him yet. this is his 3rd season and he's only 21 or 22 years old. Lebron is 26, howard is unprofessional to be a team leader. You could argue that howard and lebron put up better stats. All i care is that D-Rose takes over in the 4th quarter and the bulls win.

Bulls fans watch every game, max out the United Center every night, analyze every possible Bulls statistic, communicate with our front office management, scout the rest of the league and win. At the end of the season we will have every team already beat and figured out. Our players practice 8 hours a day and spend the rest of their time studying tape on their opponents while your players are hanging out in clubs with 18 year old kids.

Bulls dominate. You are mad.

Last edited by Sense-A; 04-07-2011 at 06:16 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #7580
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
lol. still hyped up for the regular season sensa? I assume youve been jacking off to the regular season, being emotional about derrick rose, and pretending to be an authority.

Go Celtics.
Sounds like a Celtics fan that's preparing his excuse for his team losing tonight and earlier this year to the Bulls. I saw an article on ESPN.com today where KG was talking about how it was very important to win tonight, cuz it would still give them a chance at the #1 seed that most people seem to think isn't important to them. KG made it very clear that it was extremely important. The Celtics will bring their all tonight, but if they lose, everyone will just say they are resting for the playoffs. lol Defense wins championships, and as sensa already showed you, the Bulls are #1 in every defensive category this season. Then again, that's probably because the Celtics don't try hard in the regular season. lol
Old 04-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #7581
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

you Bulls fans are just setting yourselves up for embarassment and failure.

You better respect the Celtics. There are 4 guaranteed Hall of Famers on that team who are not going to be surprised by anything and who have shut down better players than Derrick Rose and Carlos Boozer.

im not saying the bulls dont have a shot, but running your mouth about regular season victories, especially this late is retarded and it only proves that you havent been there before.

Boston knows a healthy, well rested team in the playoffs is more important than a meaningless regular season win.

Boston knows it can win a playoff series without homecourt advantage.

You Bulls fans should know better. I'm assuming you watched the Jordan era teams? I think one of you retards, probly sensa, actually compared this bulls team to that one.

LMAO....

.....if the bulls fail and you are nowhere to be found in the sports zone and/or y ou start blaiming "refereeing" or "luck", you should be banned from the Nba thread.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #7582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Who is "best" is subjective opinion. You can go by stats or go by who wins championships. I wouldn't trade D-Rose for Lebron or Dwight Howard. I still don't think we've seen the best out of him yet. this is his 3rd season and he's only 21 or 22 years old. Lebron is 26, howard is unprofessional to be a team leader. You could argue that howard and lebron put up better stats. All i care is that D-Rose takes over in the 4th quarter and the bulls win.

Bulls fans watch every game, max out the United Center every night, analyze every possible Bulls statistic, communicate with our front office management, scout the rest of the league and win. At the end of the season we will have every team already beat and figured out. Our players practice 8 hours a day and spend the rest of their time studying tape on their opponents while your players are hanging out in clubs with 18 year old kids.

Bulls dominate. You are mad.

why would I be mad? I like the bulls. I can guarantee you I've watched more Bulls games this year than you have celtics games.

I just don't consider them a serious threat as of now, because they haven't done anything, and yet there fans are comically proud.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #7583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Sounds like a Celtics fan that's preparing his excuse for his team losing tonight and earlier this year to the Bulls. I saw an article on ESPN.com today where KG was talking about how it was very important to win tonight, cuz it would still give them a chance at the #1 seed that most people seem to think isn't important to them. KG made it very clear that it was extremely important. The Celtics will bring their all tonight, but if they lose, everyone will just say they are resting for the playoffs. lol Defense wins championships, and as sensa already showed you, the Bulls are #1 in every defensive category this season. Then again, that's probably because the Celtics don't try hard in the regular season. lol
lol at bulls fans.

All I said was that Derrick Rose is good.

They are a good young team that could go far in the playoffs.

But I don't think they are on the Celtics' level. Maybe I'll get proven wrong...but maybe, just maybe, you guys will get shut down because you are less experienced and less talented and then all of the pages and pages of Bulls fans' braggadocio will seem naive and foolish.

Maybe we will find out in the playoffs. THe same playoffs that have seen deep Celtics runs the last several years, and in which the bulls aint done shit.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #7584
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

does delante west have the permanent herp?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:02 PM   #7585
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

yeah from lebron's mom
Old 04-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #7586
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Old 04-07-2011, 08:58 PM   #7587
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the herp stays on his lip.

and someone tell that euro kristic to shave his head. he looks like a doofis rocking that thin comb forward.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #7588
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
Sensa, don't forget that the celtics own the bulls and you have no shot against us in the playoffs and that Rondo > Rose.

lol celtics getting blown the fuck out.

Bulls 97 Celtics 81

Rose 30pts 8assists 5 rebounds
Rondo 7pts 6 assists 3 rebounds

not even comparable. But hey, its only the regular season and the celtics weren't even trying to win, right?

Last edited by Sense-A; 04-07-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #7589
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

no....they realize this game means nothing to them.

they did the same thing last year when they were losing to scrub teams by 20.

you are an idiot if you dont realize this.

there is no trophy for winning alot of regular season games. and mvps dont mean shit either.

trust me, i know. i rooted for a team that did both 2 years in a row and used to cock slap your bulls around.

unless your winning championships, nothing means anything.

and nobody is stopping LA anyway if Bynum has finally woke up.

Cant wait for your excuses.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #7590
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

ESPN's Chris Palmer - thechrispalmer The MVP trophy should just be waiting at Rose's locker after the game. 3 minutes ago

Pretty much sums it up imo. Is that Rondo>>>>>Rose quote like 2 years old?