news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-07-2011, 10:00 PM   #7591
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
no....they realize this game means nothing to them.
LMAO! I called it. Still with this? It means nothing whether you have homecourt? Have you noticed the Bulls home record? lol
Old 04-08-2011, 08:20 AM   #7592
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the celtic would rather have a healthy well rested team than homecourt. yes.

they have won big playoff series against better opponents without homecourt before, so they know homecourt is not essential to winning a championship.

its going to be fun watching the bulls fail. i never had anything against this team until you retards become super annoying and gay with the cheerleading.

again, i cant wait to hear you both cry.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:09 AM   #7593
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
the celtic would rather have a healthy well rested team than homecourt. yes.

they have won big playoff series against better opponents without homecourt before, so they know homecourt is not essential to winning a championship.

its going to be fun watching the bulls fail. i never had anything against this team until you retards become super annoying and gay with the cheerleading.

It's only annoying because you were wrong about the Bulls. People always get angry and annoyed worse when they are being proven wrong. Especially you. You need to get over this I can never be wrong about anything deal you got going on. Thibs knows how to beat the Celtics. The Bulls don't let Ray Allen get open shots. They force Rondo to score. Given the fact that Rondo is a horrible shooter, that creates a big problem for the Celtics. Obviously, they will need Paul Pierce to stop getting owned by Luol Deng in every facet of the game too. A healthy Shaq could certainly help, but a healthy Shaq is EXTREMELY unlikely! The Celtics let 2 people go who they will regret letting go if they face the Bulls in the playoffs. Thibs and Perkins. I'm more concerned about Orlando than any other team in the East this year. Even Miami, with their crappy supporting cast are scarier than the Celtics imo. The Celtics got their championship, and they'll have to be happy with that, cuz they ain't gettin another one. Truth hurts.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:20 AM   #7594
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol. wait a second, who's "angry and annoyed" ? The bulls one, and it looks like you guys are "Angry and annoyed"

I think the bulls are a good team. I have serious concerns about the Celtics in the post season.

It is just that my concerns are internal in respect to the Celtics.

I'm just not worried about the Bulls. I'm worried about the Celtics. Apparently you guys are too?

LOL. You guys want to have a parade after every regular season win?

You guys are cute?

BTW, now that you are evaluating NBA players based on looks and you have ruled out who you think is unattractive, which guys do you think are cute?

LOL.

ahhhhh, bulls fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:23 AM   #7595
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
The bulls one
lol
Old 04-08-2011, 09:25 AM   #7596

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ah yes, a typo! Hilarious!

Quote:
Old 04-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #7597
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
lol. wait a second, who's "angry and annoyed" ?
Quote:

Old 04-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #7598

Tooch isn't even a celtics fan. He just thinks bulls fans are acting kind of like tools, at least for a team that really hasnt done shit.

Quote:
Old 04-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #7599
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

bulls fans want all t he glory of a champion yet they have yet to win a playoff series.

you gotta earn it, and in the east these days, its not going to be that easy.

you actually believe Luol Deng is a better player than Paul Pierce....strike one

you think Rondo sucks and rip on his bad shooting, when thats not what he is supposed to do.....strike 2.

you think that ur coach has figured out the magic formula to stop Boston....strike 3

everyone's plan against Boston is to make Rondo shoot, but it doesnt work because they have 3 hall of famers in the starting lineup.

face it.....nobody believe in the bulls besides bulls fans and writers who want to go with the chic pick.

they have proven nothing in the playoffs besides getting their asses handed to them by lebon and the cavs last year.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #7600
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Tooch isn't even a celtics fan.
I know. He's just one of those people who can't accept that they could ever be wrong about anything. You certainly seem more reasonable than him. The guy says the Bulls aren't title contenders, and have no chance at getting past the 2nd round of the playoffs. The Bulls have been the hottest team in the East for quite a while now. They didn't have a great start to this season you know. Claiming that the Bulls aren't tile contenders this year is just ridiculous. No?
Old 04-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #7601
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
you gotta earn it
Keep watching. lol @ bringing up what a completely different Bulls team with a different head coach did in last years playoffs! How is that relevant at all? WTF?
Old 04-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #7602
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

it was last year. u act like it was a decade ago.

it is my contention that the Bulls will not get past the second round, as ive said all along, and if they do make the conference finals, they will have had a successful run.

I've said this all along.

It is YOU who cannot except the fact that I dont see them as favorites in the East.

Plus after last year, when sensa cried for months about calls that weren't going the bulls way.....

and u side with this kid? it onlly shows how much of an idiot you are.

I know, from my own experience, that regular season wins mean nothing. Some teams are built for playoff series basketball.

I dont know that the Bulls are.

they are going to double team and harass Rose, just like the Cavs did, and i dont see anyone else on that team capable of taking over.

U confident in Luol Deng?? good luck wiht that.

If anything im the most unbiased, objective person inthis whole thing right now. I have no allegiance to either team.

You just cant handle my criticism, or any criticisms that relate to the bulls.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #7603
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
it was last year. u act like it was a decade ago
Yes. The same last year that saw the Cavs as the #1 seed in the East. They are currently 16-61 this year. I in no way mean to talk shit on your team, but rather use them as one way to show how ridiculous you bringing up last year was. The Bulls have a new coach and many new players. They were mediocre on defense last year. they are #1 in every defensive category you can find pretty much this year. Sensa has said some ridiculous things about the Bulls. I can agree with that, but you are just as ridiculous (if not more) with your posts responding to him.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:44 AM   #7604
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the cavs lost most of there team from last year including the MVP, the bulls didnt. so your comparison really doesnt work.

im not ridiculous at all. what ive said about the Bulls is that they are a playoff team who will probably go into the 2nd round possibly the 3rd.

YOu're sitting here getting all frustrated because i dont think they will win a championship and i personally dont see them beating Boston.

HOw exactly is that ridiculous.

stop whining. Its on highly intelligent sports fans opinion.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:56 AM   #7605
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
YOu're sitting here getting all frustrated because i dont think they will win a championship and i personally dont see them beating Boston.

HOw exactly is that ridiculous.
Because the Celtics aren't nearly as good as the Bulls. That's how. Did you watch the game last night?