news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #7621
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Bulls vs Orlando and Heat vs boston seems like 2 previews of the eastern conference 2nd round series. The bulls magic game is on at 1pm
Old 04-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #7622
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
haha, shut up, stupid.

The NBA isn't shit like being locked up, because it doesn't matter who would win a fight in the NBA. It matters who can ball.

And KG is a baller. He talks shit because it gets him hyped up, and he plays the best when he's hyped up.

And that's all there is to it. If some other players want to get mad, then tough shit.

Didn't you tell me the Heat were gonna beat 72 wins at the beginning of the season?

you suck.

"I will show everyone in the Sports Zone that I am the most smartest about sports and any attempt to discuss sports with me will result in your sports knawlij being shat upon gracefully as I only take graceful shits -- being the silver spoon faggot I am"
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:02 PM   #7623
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Charlie Villanueva is crazy. lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #7624
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

"I will show everyone in the Sports Zone that I am the most smartest about sports and any attempt to discuss sports with me will result in your sports knawlij being shat upon gracefully as I only take graceful shits -- being the silver spoon faggot I am"
lol, what? silver spoons? huh?

You mad, bruh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:37 PM   #7625
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Bulls Knicks game is on TNT now. Madison square garden chanting M-V-P when D-Rose shoots free throws. Carmelo is over fucking rated.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #7626
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

^^^^^ Prepared To Get Swept?
Old 04-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #7627
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

^ Prepared to remove your foot from your mouth when the game is over?
Old 04-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #7628
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Celtics are going to destroy the Knicks in the playoffs.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #7629
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Old 04-12-2011, 08:14 PM   #7630
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Will See I Dont Think Anyone Will "Destroy" The Knicks Should Be A Good Series. I Have A Feeling The Knicks Havent Shown There True Potential Since The Trade Just Yet. But I Got To Say Theres No Team I Rather See Sent Packing Then The Faggot Celtics I Think I Hate Them More Then The Heat.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:37 PM   #7631
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

^if you could take every faggot in the NBA and put them on one team, you'd pretty much have the Celtics. Rondo, glen davis, paul pierce, ray allen, ac green, jermaine oneal, delonte west all homos
Old 04-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #7632
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Will See I Dont Think Anyone Will "Destroy" The Knicks Should Be A Good Series. I Have A Feeling The Knicks Havent Shown There True Potential Since The Trade Just Yet. But I Got To Say Theres No Team I Rather See Sent Packing Then The Faggot Celtics I Think I Hate Them More Then The Heat.
Losers hate success. While I can understand their pathetic, jealous reasoning, as I am not a loser, nor do I associate myself with losers, I suppose I can't actually empathize. For that I am grateful.

Also, forgive me for being repetitive, but quit capitalizing every word you write, you autistic fuck. I find it aesthetically displeasing.

On topic, I am admittedly worried about the Celtics chemistry going into the playoffs, but still maintain that, at their peak, the Cetlics should be the best team in the NBA. We will see how it plays out.

Fuck all of you nerds, and go Celtics.

Quote:
Old 04-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #7633
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
^if you could take every faggot in the NBA and put them on one team, you'd pretty much have the Celtics. Rondo, glen davis, paul pierce, ray allen, ac green, jermaine oneal, delonte west all homos
^^^The sad, jealous vitriol of a longtime loser. Plus, Joakim Noah is on your team.

You remind me of Joakim Noah. "The Celtics are big, mean poopyheads and I hate, hate HATE them!"

THat being said, Noah is the type of player you love to have on your team, but since you can't talk about actual success and have reduced yourself to name calling, is the hugest faggot ever.

Also, it''s jeff green, not ac green.

Quote:
Old 04-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #7634
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

so far the bulls have outscored knicks 18-2 in the 2nd half. lol. Its amazing how horrible the knicks are when they aren't raining down 50% 3pointers.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #7635
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

celtics players are feminine and you know it. Attack Noah all you want. Noah fucks bitches.