news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-22-2006, 03:12 PM   #751
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
They got a big man in Joe Smith, former number one pick. One of the most dominant players in the NBA right now.
......who is in the last year of his contract, so they are going to loose him the free agency probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 05:16 PM   #752
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to DREW-DIE$EL Send a message via MSN to DREW-DIE$EL

well since they got A.I.'s huge contract off there plates, they got money to go shopping in the offseason now too, they can re-sign Smith if they can't find anything better.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:21 PM   #753
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

That Heat and Lakers Game was wack ass fuck... I dont know, it aint the same with out shaq. Anyway, Wade owns Kobe. HAHA
Old 12-26-2006, 07:39 PM   #754
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to DREW-DIE$EL Send a message via MSN to DREW-DIE$EL

co-sign that shit. Wade is untouchable right now
Old 12-26-2006, 11:24 PM   #755
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think Gilbert Arenas should get some more recognition. One of the best players in the NBA right now, but he gets overlooked too much.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 01:06 AM   #756
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Yup...mainly because of his crappy ass team.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:11 PM   #757
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

I think Agent #0 gets a good amount of respect on the east coast---but i think the west is to locked up with having ALL the top teams to take time and notice his talent. He is definatly the #1 player that people claim doesnt get his just due (i believe C Paul is the winner thou). Gil is a dynamic player but he seems off then on then off then on. All he needs to do is be consistant a little more and the sky (or the Wizards owners checkbook) are the limits. Him and Bron had that great play off battle last year and i hope he gets some more off that kinda pub this year.

Quote:

Old 12-27-2006, 12:28 PM   #758
12weLvE
Veteran Member

What do you guys think should be the starting 5 for the Nuggets and who will be the six man.

This is what I want to see in the next month:

PG: Allen Iverson
SG: J.R Smith
C: Marcus Camby
PF: Kenyon Martin --- If he doesnt come back, then NENE
SF: Carmelo Anthony

Six Man: Earl Boykins
Old 12-28-2006, 12:34 AM   #759
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Nuggets should get rid of Kenyon Martin. And the Wizards aren't that bad of a team so far this season. There are a lot of teams with worse records.
Old 01-01-2007, 11:56 AM   #760
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Woulnt it be crazy if the 06-07 Utah Jazz win the CHIP, and Malone and Stockton's JAzz never did? Just a random thought.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:18 AM   #761
check two
N.I.

Yeah, but I have a feeling that it will be somebody else from the west, like the Suns or Mavericks. The Jazz are definitely a surprise so far this season though.

By the way, I haven't been following them too close lately, but why do the Grizzlies have such a bad record this season so far?
Old 01-02-2007, 12:53 AM   #762
12weLvE
Veteran Member

I am real supprised at that 2. I dont understand: they have such a good team. I know the coach got fired, but is that going to make a diff? I dont know. I know that when that old dude was there they were killing shit. I ll see if I hear something on ESPN about it and I ll post it.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:31 AM   #763
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Quote:
By the way, I haven't been following them too close lately, but why do the Grizzlies have such a bad record this season so far?
Gasol missed alot of the season and they have to have him on the court to be sucessful

Quote:

Old 01-03-2007, 08:38 PM   #764
12weLvE
Veteran Member

I just bought tickets to go watch the NETS V.s. The Nuggets ...I am so excited about this... I get to see: Melo, A.I, Kidd, Vince and Jefferson. I cant wait
Old 01-04-2007, 06:32 AM   #765
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

Quote:
I think Gilbert Arenas should get some more recognition. One of the best players in the NBA right now, but he gets overlooked too much.
c/s but won't get his props 'til he wins a round in the playoffs