news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #7666
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

if you call an immense struggle with one of the weakest playoff teams in history a show.....than.....

...it onlly explains why you think the bulls will win it.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #7667
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

My playoff predictions are Bulls over Indiana in 5, boston over knicks in 5, heat over philly in 6, orlando over atlanta in 6

Spurs over memphis in 5, okc over denver in 6, dallas over portland in 6, la over no in 4
Old 04-16-2011, 04:29 PM   #7668
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yaaaay!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #7669
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

my prediction.....

i think the Heat will win it all....why?

because that would piss me off the most
Old 04-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #7670
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

cleveland players watching the playoffs from their couches

philly almost came back on the heat the last minute. it was a 1pt game with 2 minutes to go
Old 04-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #7671
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
chicago is gonna choke...i could see the Pacers pulling of this upset.

Keith Bogans and Deng will become their real selves under the intense pressure.

and outside of Rose, there is not much of a supporting cast on Chicago.

Boozer is a borderline all-star....than what?

Noah?? LOL.
You are strictly talking scoring right? I mean Deng and Bogans are both elite defenders at their position.

Deng does a good bit of scoring most nights as well.

Take tonight for an example of why the Bulls are so hard to beat. If the Bulls can't hit from the outside, Derrick Rose just owns the shit out of other team by driving to the basket. Nobody can stop him on an even remotely consistent basis. The Pacers had 7 footers under the basket, and Rose made them his bitches.

Danny Granger said, "All you have to do is stop Derrick rose to stop the bulls"

39 pts and 3 huge blocks.

lol @ Danny Granger

lol @ anyone thinking the Pacers have a chance in this series. They would be lucky if the Bulls play as badly as they did today 1 more time in this series. Much less 4 times. Then again why am I even saying that because they couldn't even win that game!
Old 04-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #7672
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
cleveland players watching the playoffs from their couches

philly almost came back on the heat the last minute. it was a 1pt game with 2 minutes to go
??

The pacers were beating the bulls by 6 with 3 minutes.

What's worse?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:30 PM   #7673
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

these two are delusional.

i cant wait until the inevitable failure.

I actually hope Lebron knocks them out yet again.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:23 PM   #7674
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
I actually hope Lebron knocks them out yet again.
Serious?
Old 04-17-2011, 07:26 AM   #7675
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yes, you two are so annoying, it would make me laugh to see bronny take you down.

I dont like nor respect Noah, Boozer or Deng, plus i hated chicago growing up. but at least back than they were good and had reason to be cocky.

this team is annoying....its not college bball.

Rose is the only guy on the team worth the price of admission.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #7676
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
I dont like nor respect Noah, Boozer or Deng, plus i hated chicago growing up.this team is annoying....its not college bball.
You don't respect 3 obviously good players? You hated them? How are the Bulls annoying? Because you were wrong about them? Did someone claim this was college basketball? WTF?
Old 04-17-2011, 08:26 AM   #7677
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well i never liked Noah cuz i think he is corny. Boozer, well do your research on why i dont like him. Deng...he was annoying with all the cheerleading.

i never said they weren't good players, i just dont respect them as a great team, they have to earn it by beating another great team.

than i'll give them props.

And if you can't understand why a Cavs fan would hate the Bulls, than you my friend are a moron.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:27 AM   #7678
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

when they play the heat, ill probably be pulling for the bulls, i cant lie, i cant stand the sight of lebron james.

but it'll be a win win for a hater like myself cuz i would get to cmoe on here and see you guys crying.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:59 AM   #7679
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

I completely understand you're not liking the Bulls. It's the admitted lack of respect that puzzles me. I don't cry over basketball. I'm with you on Lebron James. The way he did what he did to the Cavs fans was inexcusable! In a way, since he did it the way he did, as much as I wanted him in Chicago, I'm glad the Bulls weren't involved in that. Fuck Lebron and those other 2 who decided to "take their talent to South Beach."
Old 04-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #7680
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^well, really its only the other 1 who decided to "take his talent to south beach". wade was already there.

disappointing loss for the magic yesterday. i thought it would be an easy matchup for them...kinda until i watched them play each other late in the season. they beat the magic kinda bad in the late regular season match up. its not that the hawks or good or anything. they are the same as last year. its the magic. they just have too many guys who can't play defense.

its even more disappointing with dwight maybe having the game of his career so far. 46 and 19. monster numbers. that is would he should be doing on the semi regular. its what barkley and bill simmons get on him for not doing. your the best big man in the game, you need to be dominating games to that tune. so to his credit, he finally came through.

too bad the rest of his team sucked the big one.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote