news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-17-2011, 01:31 PM   #7681
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^well, really its only the other 1 who decided to "take his talent to south beach". wade was already there.

disappointing loss for the magic yesterday. i thought it would be an easy matchup for them...kinda until i watched them play each other late in the season. they beat the magic kinda bad in the late regular season match up. its not that the hawks or good or anything. they are the same as last year. its the magic. they just have too many guys who can't play defense.

its even more disappointing with dwight maybe having the game of his career so far. 46 and 19. monster numbers. that is would he should be doing on the semi regular. its what barkley and bill simmons get on him for not doing. your the best big man in the game, you need to be dominating games to that tune. so to his credit, he finally came through.

too bad the rest of his team sucked the big one.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #7682
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the fucked up getting rid of Lewis....the reason they made that run a few years ago was because they were a matchup nightmare with Lewis and Turk and Alston was playing above head.

once Turk left they werent the same than they went out and got arenas this year.

they are a mess.

dwights gonna leave probably. although its not like they suck. he should just stay.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #7683
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the magic shouldnt have done the Arenas - Lewis trade. Arenas has killed them i mean i watched the game yesterday and he was just awful and he been awful all season. there was a moment in the game where they played a pick n roll Howard moved he was wide open under the bucket waving his arms about it was the easiest pass Arenas could make but instead he dribbled into no mans land and turned the ball over. plus they dont benefit from the fact that both Turk and Richardson have lost their abilities to finish around the rim so they both have just become jumpshooters.

i can see the Spurs going out in the first round, however much i want them to win it I just dont get the winning vibe from the Spurs, even though they have won 60 games this season. still its only game 1 so you never know.

playoffs have been good so far though, props to Indiana for giving Chicago a game. and yes Rose is awesome.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:19 PM   #7684
justice sword
85 %ER

justice sword shaolin monk

celts.
hopefully gonna sweep up the knicks..
justice sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:44 PM   #7685
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Old 04-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #7686
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Carmelo blew it bigtime!!! The last minute of game one will be remembered as Carmelo's EPIC FAIL MINUTE! Weren't we arguing about him being clutch?
Old 04-17-2011, 09:53 PM   #7687
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ were we???
last knick possession = epic giveup..
no timeouts..
good job

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:35 PM   #7688
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Arenas shouldn't be playing in the NBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:48 PM   #7689
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Carmelo blew it bigtime!!! The last minute of game one will be remembered as Carmelo's EPIC FAIL MINUTE! Weren't we arguing about him being clutch?
Just Got Back From The Bar And After Praising Melos Clutchness This Shit Happens I Swear Anything I Ever Say On Here Wills The Opposite To Happen !!! But I Still Think The Knicks Got This Shit Call Me Crazy I Really Do.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:21 AM   #7690
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post

dude clutch doesn't mean you make every shot. everyones human. that jordan commerical way back even said how he missed many more shots than he made to win games. and you want him as your closer before anyone.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:30 AM   #7691
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
the fucked up getting rid of Lewis....the reason they made that run a few years ago was because they were a matchup nightmare with Lewis and Turk and Alston was playing above head.

once Turk left they werent the same than they went out and got arenas this year.

they are a mess.

dwights gonna leave probably. although its not like they suck. he should just stay.

yes and no imo. he was key, but he was losing it. he decreased in scoring and 3 point percentage every year since leaving the sonics. he left the magic averaging a little over 12 and finished the year at 11 something a game.

i do agree tho getting arenas was not a good piece of business. hes not doing shit, along with taking a contract that was a year longer than rashards and just as shitty. shard was 2 more years at like 40 and arenas is 3 more at like 60.

they have a lot of bad contracts they need to dump. they just need to try and get cp3.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #7692
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i think Kobe is the most cluthc player in the game....Melo isnt even close to him.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:28 AM   #7693
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think the lakers are going to win the series
Old 04-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #7694
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
dude clutch doesn't mean you make every shot. everyones human. that jordan commerical way back even said how he missed many more shots than he made to win games. and you want him as your closer before anyone.
If you watched the last minute of that game you would know that I was not strictly referring to the missed shot. He also made a stupid mistake with that offensive foul with 45 seconds remaining. He failed. Simple as that.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:52 PM   #7695
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the Knicks need more seasoning. This year is kind of a wash. I dont expect them to beat a well-oiled machine like the Celtics.

everyone in here underestimates how good Boston is. I dont really know why. They are proven champions, and up there with the greatest teams of all-time. with Perkins.

I know they are older, and i dont know if they can beat the Heat, but they would handle the Bulls in a playoff series.

They would harass Rose to death. Their defense is no joke.