news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #7696
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
If you watched the last minute of that game you would know that I was not strictly referring to the missed shot. He also made a stupid mistake with that offensive foul with 45 seconds remaining. He failed. Simple as that.
An offensive foul which most everyone concieded was bullshit...
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #7697
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
the Knicks need more seasoning. This year is kind of a wash. I dont expect them to beat a well-oiled machine like the Celtics.

everyone in here underestimates how good Boston is. I dont really know why. They are proven champions, and up there with the greatest teams of all-time. with Perkins.

I know they are older, and i dont know if they can beat the Heat, but they would handle the Bulls in a playoff series.

They would harass Rose to death. Their defense is no joke.
Derrick Rose will dominate against Boston. If Boston's old men even get there.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #7698
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Any great defensive team is going to harass him at half court, force him to give up the ball and dare Bogans and Deng to beat them.

Chicago has a minimalist supporting cast. They go as Rose goes.

And no one man show can win a championship.

The Bulls wont be Miami or Boston in a series. Lebron and Wade would put the clamps on him.

I'm anticipating hating on you two crybabies.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:00 PM   #7699
justice sword
85 %ER

justice sword shaolin monk

Ray allen.
justice sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:30 PM   #7700
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Any great defensive team is going to harass him at half court, force him to give up the ball and dare Bogans and Deng to beat them.

Chicago has a minimalist supporting cast. They go as Rose goes.

And no one man show can win a championship.

The Bulls wont be Miami or Boston in a series. Lebron and Wade would put the clamps on him.

I'm anticipating hating on you two crybabies.
Rose has and will continue to score with ease against the Heat as well.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #7701
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Derrick Rose will dominate against Boston. If Boston's old men even get there.
cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #7702
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Nobody is going to dominate against anyone when it comes to teams like Boston and LA, and I'll even through the Heat in there because of their playoff experience.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #7703
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Nobody is going to dominate against anyone when it comes to teams like Boston and LA, and I'll even through the Heat in there because of their playoff experience.
Don't get me wrong. I don't mean the Bulls will blowout those teams. I said Derrick Rose would dominate the game. Ask Dwight Howard if you can lose a game that you personally dominated. No team in the NBA can stop Rose from driving to the basket and scoring. He's done it against every team he's faced since about the beginning of 2011. That includes all of the teams in question.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #7704
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

rose is good.....Jordan good? Kobe dominant?

No. not yet. Probably not ever.

but he is good. He's lucky Perkins is gone.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #7705
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Good playoffs so far. All close games. Lakers and Spurs lose. Boston and Dallas and Bulls nearly lose.

The Bulls haven't used their Secret Weapon yet. I think Thibs is saving it for the second round.

Omer Asik

He might look like a nice kid on his way to the library to borrow school books, but don't let looks deceive you. He will BEAST you in the front court and shut you down on D.

This is why teams that try to go big can't beat us.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:44 PM   #7706
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
rose is good.....Jordan good? Kobe dominant?

No. not yet. Probably not ever.

but he is good. He's lucky Perkins is gone.
Damn straight. I knew the second I heard he was traded that the Celtics defense just got weaker. Everything below the knees on Shaq seems to be failing him. Not good or as good anyway for Boston.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #7707
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

The Heat straight beastin the Sixers! lol
Old 04-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #7708
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Good playoffs so far. All close games. Lakers and Spurs lose. Boston and Dallas and Bulls nearly lose.

The Bulls haven't used their Secret Weapon yet. I think Thibs is saving it for the second round.

Omer Asik

He might look like a nice kid on his way to the library to borrow school books, but don't let looks deceive you. He will BEAST you in the front court and shut you down on D.

This is why teams that try to go big can't beat us.

you know i think im too hard on Baraka.....he's actually a good fan, who understands the game..

you idiocy and homerism is really just hurting your fellow bulls fans.

remember last year when you cried about the refereeing during that Cavs series....god that was pathetic.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:29 AM   #7709
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the bulls are winning these games...but man this is against a team that was 8 games under .500 and they are coming down to the wire.

idk how deep you can look into that, but you would think the pacers wouldn't be as hard as the celtics/heat/magic/lakers...
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #7710
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Just win baby! The Bulls have won 11 straight now.