news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-19-2011, 02:58 AM   #7711
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

any bulls fan that is feeling good after these two wins is delusional
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:01 AM   #7712
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
any bulls fan that is feeling good after these two wins is delusional
Right. I mean since when is winning playoff games something to feel good about?
Old 04-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #7713
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

sensai you are still living off of regular season wins and first round wins against a team 8 games under .500

put things into perspective.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:34 AM   #7714
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
sensai you are still living off of regular season wins and first round wins against a team 8 games under .500

put things into perspective.
True, but that's all they've played is regular season games and 2 games against the pacers in the playoffs. They ended the regular season with the best record in the NBA, and are up 2-0 in the series. Hard to get better than that.They seem to feel that they can just turn it on in the 4th quarter and win, and that will work against the Pacers, but not against the top teams in the league. Not consistently anyway. I doubt they would be that way against those teams though. Not worried at all right now. Just slightly disturbed at the Bulls lack of effort during the first 2 and 1/2 quarters over the first 2 games.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:01 AM   #7715
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

im telling you all of this because this is like the mirror image of the Cavs last year. Big regular season wins, the MVP and a so so supporting cast with no other superstar,and an arrogant attitude towards an "old" celtics team.

Granted you will probablly breeze thru the first two rounds with Orlando looking awful, but the Hawks are somewhat improved.

the Heat and or Celtics will be playing at a superb level. I think its going to be the Heat myself. After the trade of Perkins, i dont like the celtics as champs anymore.

If lebron handled the bulls with a bunch of nobodies, as everyone says, you think he is going to lose to them with wade and bosh?

i dotn see it happening.

but you never know. i hope im wrong.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #7716
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
im telling you all of this because this is like the mirror image of the Cavs last year. Big regular season wins, the MVP and a so so supporting cast with no other superstar,and an arrogant attitude towards an "old" celtics team.

Granted you will probablly breeze thru the first two rounds with Orlando looking awful, but the Hawks are somewhat improved.

the Heat and or Celtics will be playing at a superb level. I think its going to be the Heat myself. After the trade of Perkins, i dont like the celtics as champs anymore.

If lebron handled the bulls with a bunch of nobodies, as everyone says, you think he is going to lose to them with wade and bosh?

i dotn see it happening.

I would argue that the Bulls supporting cast is considerably better than the Cavs last season. Lebron beat the 2009-2010 bulls. (The ones with a crappy coach, no Boozer, no Korver, a weak defensive scheme and a pre-prime Derrick rose) He, Wade, and Bosh, and the rest of the Heat are 0-3 vs. the 2010-2011 Bulls. (With a better coach, Boozer, Korver, #1 ranked defense, and #1 ranked rebounding team)

I hope you're wrong too.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #7717
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

im sorry but LeBron is better than Rose and Varajao and Noah are the same player.

Boozer vs. Hickson /Jamison is a toss up

last years Cavs would still be this years Bulls.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #7718
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Verajao and Noah are similar players. I'll take Noah over him any day though.

Boozer is a better all around player than Jamison imo.

You didn't even mention the Bulls 2nd best player in Loul Deng.

Kyle Korver is easily a better shooter than anyone on the Cavs last year.

The Bulls are #1 in defense, and #1 in rebounding in the NBA. the same could not be said about the Cavs last year.

You really think Lebron would beat a team by himself that he hasn't been able to beat with Wade, and Bosh at his side in 3 attempts this season?

I would have to disagree strongly.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:56 PM   #7719
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
yeah well the magic LOST game one. The Spurs LOST game 1. The Lakers LOST game one. The Celtics almost LOST game 1. Even the heat almost LOST game one.

At least the Bulls are taking care of business. Nothing the bulls do short of winning the championship is going to silence the haters. I know this.

Speaking of that. The Heat LOST to the Pacers last time they played them LOL. The Heat have YET to beat the bulls ONCE this year. You have not managed to beat us YET with lebron and wade and your bitch 3. So good luck with FINDING a way to beat the Bulls with that slut squad of Dampier, Illgauskus, Bibby? LMAO. Bibby is a douche, fits in perfect with the heat.

The Celtics could push the Bulls to 6 or 7 games. But Coach thibs knows the celtics playbook in and out. You still have bitchtypes on the Celtics like Jermaine Oneal, delonte west, green, krystic. Bulls beat the Celtics the last 2 games by shutting down Ray allen and having Noah/Deng shut down Garnett/Pierce on D. Remember that Dickey? Oh yeah you said the celtics weren't trying those games. You are still in denial.

If the Bulls go to the finals, YOU will have to make ME the moderator. All of you will have no credibility because every lazy comment you made about the NBA this year turned out to be dead wrong. Your analysis is nothing more than bias and hatred.

And dickey for the love of GOD stop whining about the first round cavs bulls series last year. Both the cavs and Bulls are COMPLETELY different teams this season. Past seasons are irrelevant. And yes, the officiating in the NBA sucks and I still stand by what I said. I think most agree with me on that one.

The Bulls are the best team in the NBA. You have to swallow that. Put some hot sauce on it and slide it down your throat.

ya those are all against teams with winning records.

the pacers would have been like the 12th seed in the west.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:01 PM   #7720
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

i dotn see it happening.

i do think this years bulls team is better than last years cavs team.

all around team is better, and play better defense.

but bron is a better basketball player than rose. hes the best there is. however i think rose has more drive to win to be honest.

but with that all said i still think their lack of playoff experience may hurt the bulls. plus like i've been saying, they are leaving things way to late and keeping it way to close against a team that was 8 games under .500. the pacers are not a great team. no team that loses 8 more games then it wins is good. but they are keeping it close against the bulls. it wont get easier.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:36 PM   #7721
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Verajao and Noah are similar players. I'll take Noah over him any day though.

Boozer is a better all around player than Jamison imo.

You didn't even mention the Bulls 2nd best player in Loul Deng.

Kyle Korver is easily a better shooter than anyone on the Cavs last year.

The Bulls are #1 in defense, and #1 in rebounding in the NBA. the same could not be said about the Cavs last year.

You really think Lebron would beat a team by himself that he hasn't been able to beat with Wade, and Bosh at his side in 3 attempts this season?

I would have to disagree strongly.

in 2007 the Cavs swept the season series with the Spurs and then got their asses swept in the finals.

Regular season means little to nothing come playoff time.

If Deng is your second best player, than you are basically the Cavs of last year.

One superstar and so-so supporting cast.

Just sayin dog. I know it when i see it.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:13 PM   #7722
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
If Deng is your second best player, than you are basically the Cavs of last year.

One superstar and so-so supporting cast.
Name one Cavalier from the 2009-2010 season not named Lebron who is as good of an overall player as Luol Deng. This should be entertaining.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #7723
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ppl are forgetting that 2-3 years ago Boozer was a top 3 PF in the league. he was beasting at Utah. he fell back because of Injury and general lack of enthusiasm at Utah.

its probably better for Chicago to have a tough first round, most of the time teams that breeze by in the initial rounds in the playoffs fail near the end.

I think its clear that Lebron is the best player in the league, but if your a GM and you had the first pick you would probably pick Rose over Lebron.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:07 PM   #7724
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Name one Cavalier from the 2009-2010 season not named Lebron who is as good of an overall player as Luol Deng. This should be entertaining.
are you seriously trying to sell Luol Deng as a superstar or even an all-star to me?

IF Luol Deng is your 2nd best player, than you are not much better of than the Cavaliers of last year.

That is what I have been saying. YOu will find this out the hard way, I'm afraid, because Lebron James will shit on Deng like he always does.

And no GM would take Rose over Lebron, that is ludicrous. I wouldn't and I despise Lebron. LeBrons numbers are down because he doesn't have to carry the full load.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:09 PM   #7725
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Let us not forget what happened last time the Bulls and Heat played.