news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #7726
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Right. Can't go wrong for you huh?

Old 04-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #7727
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i dont kno, i think i'd get a bigger laugh out of you and sensai whining and crying than i would about the heat losing.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:30 PM   #7728
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Old 04-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #7729
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Boozer, Rose, Deng and Noah

or

Bosh, Bibby, James and Wade

im gonna go with Miamis lineup.

No offense man. Trust, I'm not Heat bandwagon douchebag.

And i hate Lebron.....but if you are asking me which team I'd rather have for now and the future....

Heat all day.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #7730
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

If it were just 4 on 4 that might make sense. Maybe. Bosh is overrated, and Bibby kinda sucks. The Heat have completely exhausted themselves with effort every time they've played the Bulls this season. They have won exactly 0 of those games, and have cried in the locker room after no less than one of them.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #7731
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

dude.....the Bulls are exhausting themselves beating a team 8 games under .500...

meanwhile the Heat just smoked the sixers.

If you struggle with the Pacers during the playoffs, thats telling.

the Pacers are the worst team in the playoffs....and you needed miraculous efforts and comebacks by Rose to win.

and its not like the Pacers are good offensively OR defensively.

I'm already starting to see the cracks in the ship.....hell i saw them during the regular season.....

under the playoff pressure, they are bound to burst...

just........watch.......

u are gonna HATE me....when you count down those final seconds of your season ending loss, your going to think of ME
Old 04-19-2011, 06:17 PM   #7732
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Name one Cavalier from the 2009-2010 season not named Lebron who is as good of an overall player as Luol Deng. This should be entertaining.
Antwan Jamison's numbers from last year after he got traded to Cleveland are pretty comparable to Deng's numbers this year. Not saying he's just as good, I'd still rather have Deng, especially factoring in the age, but it's not clear cut that Deng is way better than Jamison.

The Pacers series has shown again that every team, regardless of how bad they were in the regular season is going to step up the intensity in the playoffs. Bulls will get through this series, though I see them dropping at least one. They should also make it past the magic/hawks although that series is going to be a lot more trying than this one against the sub-par Pacers. Bulls vs Celtics/Heat is going to be very interesting. Before the playoffs, I had the Bulls making it to the finals which is still very plausible but I think some of their weaknesses have been exposed. People are quick to point out that the Bulls will have an advantage over the Celtics because Thib knows the Celtics system. I think this works both ways, as Doc Rivers knows Thib's defense strategies as well.

All in all, I'm just glad this is shaping up to be one of the best NBA playoffs in years. It's obvious my Magic aren't going to go all the way, so I'm jumping on that Thunder bandwagon as they're my favorite team to watch.
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #7733
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I love the way the Celtics play basketball. Probably, this team is one of my all time favorites that I have personally watched in terms of how they play the game.

Its going to take any team 7 games to beat them in a series. Its not going to be easy.

And while they did lose Perkins which was huge, they have added athleticism and are probably deepr than in years past.

I think, just like last year, people underestimate them because of age and because they coasted the last part of the reg. season to rest up for the playoffs.

So anyone moronic enough to think they will dominate the celtics is going to have a rude awakening.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #7734
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

comparing last years cavs with this years bulls....

Saying Korver is a better shooter than anyone on the cavs is stupid considering the Cavs had both Boobie Gibson and Mo William.

The Cavs led the league or were close to the top in defense and rebounding last year.

So, no, I dont believe the Bulls could beat them....the biggest advantage they would have is Mo Williams defense on Rose, but they would have had West on Rose and Lebron on Rose in crucial moments.

and Lebron did shut him down last year in iso's at the end of quarters and games.

we dominated you and still weren't playing well, which is why, last year, i was not happy with the way things looked matching up vs. Boston...you can go back and look.

its why i laugh when I see the overconfidence of bull fans, while the team struggles witha Pacer team that is 8 games under .500
Old 04-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #7735
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Win streak currently at 11 games. Best record in the league. Nuff said. How about we talk about the Bulls struggling when they lose a basketball game.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #7736
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
I love the way the Celtics play basketball. Probably, this team is one of my all time favorites that I have personally watched in terms of how they play the game.
Obviously, I am extremely biased, and perhaps a little gay, but i have absolutely loved watching this iteration of the celtics the past 4 years. Everything about the team.

THey are a tough, close-knit, hard-working group that exemplifies everything right with the game of basketball.

What they do on the court is poetry.

And the fact that pussy-ass haters love to hate this team for constantly out-toughing whatever soft faggots they cheer for only makes rooting for the celtics sweeter.

They are the anti-Kobes.

Anybody who has played basketball would want to play for this team, with those guys.

That being said, eventually, our bench better quit sucking ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:40 PM   #7737
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

throw the records out cuz they mean nothing now.

your win streak is two, but win streaks dont matter in the playoffs.

Your still caught up in that reg. season mentality.

Its going to be your downfall and im going to remind you when you exit.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:46 PM   #7738
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
Obviously, I am extremely biased, and perhaps a little gay, but i have absolutely loved watching this iteration of the celtics the past 4 years. Everything about the team.

THey are a tough, close-knit, hard-working group that exemplifies everything right with the game of basketball.

What they do on the court is poetry.

And the fact that pussy-ass haters love to hate this team for constantly out-toughing whatever soft faggots they cheer for only makes rooting for the celtics sweeter.

They are the anti-Kobes.

Anybody who has played basketball would want to play for this team, with those guys.

That being said, eventually, our bench better quit sucking ass.

The celtics made lebron quit or at least sulk heavily and bolt for Miami...this is pretty much fact.

They could have given Jordan and Pippens Bulls a run for there money.

I dont usually watch any other basketball games besides Cavs games or a great matchup, but I watch celtics games.

and I am by no means a Celtics fan. This team, this group has just earned my respect.

They truly are the epitome of how a team should play.

I dont even think they are anti-Kobe because they play with the same attitude and fire and hatred that Kobe plays with.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:54 PM   #7739
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Celtics play to win because they love the feeling of winning at basketball.

Kobe Bryant plays to win because it gives him the same feeling as he gets when he rapes somebody.

Since I'm not a rapist, I don't know exactly what that it is, but I find it offensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #7740
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well either way, the hate their opponent on the court and i dig it.

aint nothin wrong with puttin a white bitch in her place either.