news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-19-2011, 08:01 PM   #7741
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

well either way, the hate their opponent on the court and i dig it.

aint nothin wrong with puttin a white bitch in her place either.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:07 PM   #7742
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hate everything kobe does and i always will. I still respect him as a basketball player.

Also, I honestly believe I could take him in a fight, and it is one of my dreams to someday fight him.

However, if kobe managed to kick my ass, i would seriously have to commit harikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #7743
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i used to hate kobe.....but 5 championships later and the way he just dogs the shit out of his teammates and only wants to win, i love that quality.

Its why i am also a fan of Chris Paul and John Wall.

I hate players like dwight howard and the way Lebron was with the cavs.

I think the nba is starting to develope more hatred from team to team...and i enjoy that.

Now I must watch the Tribe beat the Royals.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #7744
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Jason Williams

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-345890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:24 AM   #7745
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
Obviously, I am extremely biased, and perhaps a little gay, but i have absolutely loved watching this iteration of the celtics the past 4 years. Everything about the team.

THey are a tough, close-knit, hard-working group that exemplifies everything right with the game of basketball.

What they do on the court is poetry.

And the fact that pussy-ass haters love to hate this team for constantly out-toughing whatever soft faggots they cheer for only makes rooting for the celtics sweeter.

They are the anti-Kobes.

Anybody who has played basketball would want to play for this team, with those guys.

That being said, eventually, our bench better quit sucking ass.

You do realize Pierce flops like a bitch, as does Baby, and KG is a fake tough guy? I like KG and Ray, and respect thier big 4 as bball players but thats completely true. Pierce flops sooo bad.
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:27 AM   #7746
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
i used to hate kobe.....but 5 championships later and the way he just dogs the shit out of his teammates and only wants to win, i love that quality.

Its why i am also a fan of Chris Paul and John Wall.

I hate players like dwight howard and the way Lebron was with the cavs.

I think the nba is starting to develope more hatred from team to team...and i enjoy that.

Now I must watch the Tribe beat the Royals.

at least the m effer is stepping his game up finally!

79 and 38 in the two games so far.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 04:03 AM   #7747
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
You do realize Pierce flops like a bitch, as does Baby, and KG is a fake tough guy? I like KG and Ray, and respect thier big 4 as bball players but thats completely true. Pierce flops sooo bad.
KG is by no means a fake tough guy..one of, if not the most intense players in the league. I would agree if you called him a dirty player, but a fake tough guy?..hell no
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #7748
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Melo Had A Great Performance Carried The Knicks On His Back At Times It Seemed Like Him Vs. The Celtics And He Almost Won It. I Was Wishing For Them To Win Just To See How Much The Press Would Have Ran With That. Now It Goes To MSG Got To Win At Home But If They Dont Have Amare Then Forget It They'll Get Swept.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #7749
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the Celtics are probably the best team in the league when it comes to closing out games, both offensively and defensively.

If its close down the stretch, the advantage is theirs.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:44 PM   #7750

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
^^This is the type of jealous hatred that makes being a celtics fan that much sweeter for a jerk like myself.

You can say lots of things about Baby, but he is not even close to being a flopper. He's a stubby guy who can't contest up high, but has quick feet and is great at getting defensive position.

Pierce is a savvy veteran who accentuates fouls so that they get called. TO not do so would be stupid.

He is also the most under-rated superstar in the league, because he has chosen to share the spotlight to win.

LOL at "fake tough guy". WTF? he epitomizes everything that is "tough guy" as it pertains to the NBA.

this isn't UFC or boxing or hustling in the streets or pretending to be a thug on the internet. Whether or not you would kick somebody's ass or youre "hard" has absolutely zero to do with a basketball game. KG IS tough, because he punks people and get's faggots upset and gets in heads, all while keeping himself in a mental zone that cannot be affected by opponents.

Off the court he is a soft-spoken gentleman.

Quote:

Last edited by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster; 04-20-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:47 PM   #7751

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunz of Man View Post
I would agree if you called him a dirty player,
Bullshit he's a dirty player. He plays hard and he competes and he does everything he can to get an edge. But dirty is a fabrication created by people who cheer for typical apathetic NBA superstars.

Quote:
Old 04-20-2011, 05:50 PM   #7752
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
Bullshit he's a dirty player. He plays hard and he competes and he does everything he can to get an edge. But dirty is a fabrication created by people who cheer for typical apathetic NBA superstars.
Bullshit. KG is dirty as hell! Elbowing people after the play when the ref turns away and shit. Fuck Garnett!
Old 04-20-2011, 05:53 PM   #7753

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Bullshit. KG is dirty as hell! Elbowing people after the play when the ref turns away and shit. Fuck Garnett!
^^^^Exactly why I love KG. He get's inside the heads of the mentally soft and busts his ass in every way to gain a mental edge and win games.

He's not doing anything dangerous out there or hurting anybody.

Your butt-hurtedness is a great example, as well him making your boy Noah sound like a sad little faggot.

Quote:
Old 04-20-2011, 05:58 PM   #7754
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Dirty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS8DDzedrts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP4RUHRcN3E
Old 04-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #7755

Quote: