news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-20-2011, 06:12 PM   #7756
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Celtics dont play dirty at all.

They play hard, and physical and intimidate softer teams and players. They are savvy veterans who totally "get it".

Just like Kobe "gets it"....and Jordan "got it".

Any team or player or even fan that cries about this type of hard nosed play, doesnt "get it".

You can dislike and hate Pierce, Ronda, KG, etc.....thats fine. Thats part of "getting it". If my team was playing them i'd hate their guts too.

BUT, you gotta respect the fact that they are champs.

YOu go in arrogant or overconfident, you will get bitchslapped.

The Bulls and Rose are still greenhorns in this playoff shit.....they betta show some respect or they're gonna get punked.

I'm not saying play scared......just play hard and expect a battle cuz nothing is going to come easy in the playoffs.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #7757
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Celtics going to get PUNKED if they make it past miami. Coach Thibodeau is going to payback Doc Rivers for all that SHIT he's been talking.

Celtics think they are clutch but Chicago Bulls are way more clutch than the Celtics this year. Derrick Rose takes over at the end of games and our defense locks teams offense the fuck down. Its how we've won 62 games. Hell, since the all star break the bulls have only lost 4 games! WE'VE ONLY LOST 4 GAMES SINCE THE ALL STAR BREAK! HOW YOU GOING TO BEAT US 4 IN JUST 7?
Old 04-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #7758
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post

Celtics going to get PUNKED if they make it past miami. Coach Thibodeau is going to payback Doc Rivers for all that SHIT he's been talking.

Celtics think they are clutch but Chicago Bulls are way more clutch than the Celtics this year. Derrick Rose takes over at the end of games and our defense locks teams offense the fuck down. Its how we've won 62 games. Hell, since the all star break the bulls have only lost 4 games! WE'VE ONLY LOST 4 GAMES SINCE THE ALL STAR BREAK! HOW YOU GOING TO BEAT US 4 IN JUST 7?
you may be full of shit, but i'll be damned if you aren't cute.

But on a serious note, nobody on the Bulls has ever done anything really clutch. Ever.

Pierce, Allen, now Garnett, even Rondo...bask in that clutch and hope some bounces off and hits you

Without talking any shit, I think it will be interesting to see how good of a head coach Thibs really is...Truth be told, I've always really liked him. He's part of the family and he helped bring home a championship. He's definitely a defensive guru. On some level, I have to root for him and his Celtics blood.

ALl that being said, I don't think he's a championship head coach yet. But we'll find out i gess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #7759
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

LMAO @ this REALLY GAY Alonzo Mourning pic I ran across.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #7760
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

need statistical proof? then here:

Quote:
2010-2011 NBA Season Stats
Last update: 4/15/2011
Click on a column header to sort by that stat

For these stats "Clutch" is defined as:
4th quarter or overtime, less than 5 minutes left, neither team ahead by more than 5 points

Production per 48 Minutes of Clutch Time Team Player Gm Min +/- +/- Fga Fg% 3pA 3p% Fta Ft% Pts Ast'd Reb Ast T/o Blk Stl LAL Bryant 38 157 42 +13 38.8 .402 11.3 .351 16.8 87% 49.8 27% 8.5 7.6 5.5 0.3 1.8 CHI Rose 43 167 73 +21 36.6 .402 4.3 .200 19.6 89% 47.8 11% 10.4 9.8 6.9 0.6 2.0 CLE M.Williams 11 51 42 +40 32.2 .441 8.5 .444 16.1 82% 45.5 26% 5.7 11.4 1.9 0.0 0.9 MIA James 41 137 46 +16 27.3 .436 7.3 .238 23.1 84% 45.1 23% 11.2 4.9 3.8 0.7 1.4 GSW Ellis 44 155 -21 -7 29.5 .484 7.1 .435 15.5 81% 44.4 23% 3.7 4.0 3.1 0.0 2.5 OKC Durant 47 211 86 +20 30.3 .406 7.1 .290 20.9 83% 44.2 57% 11.6 2.3 2.7 2.0 1.4 PHO Richardson 12 59 34 +27 31.5 .462 12.9 .375 10.5 84% 42.9 72% 7.3 0.0 0.8 0.8 0.8 DAL Nowitzki 45 147 116 +38 23.6 .458 2.6 .125 22.3 89% 41.9 39% 11.1 5.6 5.9 0.3 0.7 DEN Anthony 28 77 2 +1 30.1 .458 3.1 .200 15.7 83% 41.4 59% 12.5 1.3 5.6 0.6 1.3 DET Bynum 20 51 10 +10 24.7 .462 1.9 .000 22.8 79% 40.9 16% 6.7 6.7 2.9 1.0 5.7
http://www.82games.com/1011/CSORT11.HTM
Rose is second behind kobe. But kobe's time is almost up. Anthony is 9th. Rose > Anthony in the clutch. Rose > anyone on Boston in the clutch.

If you sort it by points. If you sort it by +/- the Bulls have 2 of the top 10 clutch players. If you sort by fg% the bulls have 2 of the top 10 clutch palyers. You get my point. Bulls are the most clutch team in the east. You can argue that dallas is more clutch.

So soon you forget.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #7761
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I thought some people had been saying that the Knicks would be a serious competitor after the Carmelo trade?

The Knicks haven't won a playoff game in 10 years!!!!

The last time they made the playoffs was 2004 and they got swept! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_NBA_Playoffs
Old 04-20-2011, 10:10 PM   #7762
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
need statistical proof? then here:

Rose is second behind kobe. But kobe's time is almost up. Anthony is 9th. Rose > Anthony in the clutch. Rose > anyone on Boston in the clutch.

If you sort it by points. If you sort it by +/- the Bulls have 2 of the top 10 clutch players. If you sort by fg% the bulls have 2 of the top 10 clutch palyers. You get my point. Bulls are the most clutch team in the east. You can argue that dallas is more clutch.

So soon you forget.
One year does not prove clutchness..besides, true clutchness will be shown in the playoffs, so we shall see what D Rose is made of. Though I will agree that spinning lay up he made in game 1 was very clutch. Same goes for Garnett's shot in game 2
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:47 PM   #7763
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe some other type of discussion in here would be good? Looks like the Mavs are proving some doubters wrong.

lol @ James Harden's beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:50 PM   #7764
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

this is hilarious...ahahahha!

this years bulls are last years cavs.

defensive minded head coach (mike brown) from a successful team (spurs) just solidified it.

Rose has looked like a real sharpshooter from 3 distance this postseason....lemme tell ya...bwahahaha
Old 04-20-2011, 11:18 PM   #7765
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

^^^Reaching much?
Old 04-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #7766
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

not at all.....its like the exact same thing. At least LeBron led the Cavs to the Finals once and made it out of the first round.

you trying to sell me on Luol Deng.......LOL.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #7767
anthonyallred

anthonyallred grasshopper

Toronto Raptors!! 2011/2012 going 2 be a good season!
anthonyallred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #7768
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #7769
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

I'll sell you on Luol Deng. I don't know why you are hating. Have you seen his game or his numbers?

A true rag to riches story. A humble leader. Luol Deng is THE guy who we use to guard Kobe, Lebron, Paul Peirce, Carmelo, Granger, Igoudala, and every star forward in the league. And he usually does a good fucking job. If he gets us 20pts per game on the offensive end? That's just a plus!

Deng is good for 17pts per game, and he is good for 48 minutes. Luol deng does not feel fatigue. Guys from his part of the world are born to run. He is agile on Defense and defense is the most grueling part of playing basketball and takes up most of a players energy. He is top 10 in the NBA in minutes played.

He shoots a reliable 46% and makes more than one out of every three 3pointers he shoots.

The game is on NBA tv tonight early game starts at 7pm

anyone else think that indiana pacer foster looks like tim curry?

Old 04-21-2011, 10:01 PM   #7770
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

dude...ive seen deng since duke.

he was overhyped and was a victim of the hype machine.

he is a solid pro...no more than that.

i never said the man sucked.

what i have always contended was that if he was your sidekick, or one of your key parts......than you are in trouble if winning a championship is your goal.

so yes, you stick with Deng, i'll put my money on Pierce, James, and Kobe.