news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #7786
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

why is check two moving NBA discussion for no reason???

if sensai wants to be a homer, let him be one.

who wastes his time to even do that?
Old 04-22-2011, 10:04 PM   #7787
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

The Bulls are an NBA team. This is an NBA thread. There's no reason to post in that other thread. I'll stay right here thank you.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:44 PM   #7788
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
why is check two moving NBA discussion for no reason???

if sensai wants to be a homer, let him be one.

who wastes his time to even do that?
Watch your language hairy meatball, before more of your posts get moved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:00 PM   #7789
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Watch your language hairy meatball, before more of your posts get moved.
dont catch that sunny winterz disease bruh.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:03 PM   #7790
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the sports zone doesnt even need moderation..

sticky MLB, NBA, NFL, NCAA football and basketball, Boxing, MMA, soccer, HOckey.....

and call it a day.

sportzone moderation is what the Corleone family gave Fredo cuz he couldn't possibly fuck that up......

Could he???
Old 04-22-2011, 11:03 PM   #7791
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm not catching anything, but some people should be focused on the thread topics instead of trying to throw insults out there. This isn't the insult chambers thread.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-22-2011, 11:16 PM   #7792
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i think i speak for everyone when i say, just leave all the posts alone. what you are doing is disrupting something that was perfectly fine.

its not broke, so dont try to fix it.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:37 PM   #7793
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I agree.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:54 AM   #7794
justice sword
85 %ER

justice sword shaolin monk

Celts.
justice sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:06 AM   #7795
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'm not catching anything, but some people should be focused on the thread topics instead of trying to throw insults out there. This isn't the insult chambers thread.

trash talking is a part of sports. so naturally it should be part of the sports forum. as long as its good banter theres nothing wrong with it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:09 AM   #7796
whitey
Wu Vatican

back to bball.

pacers finally don't blow the 4th quarter lead they have had in every game so far. i still see them bowing out next game most likely. gave it a good go though.

spurs are in trouble. the grizz size is giving them problems. i never thought they were that big of a threat to be honest.

mavs...what a joke. bill simmons tweeted something like, this mavs game is reminding me of the 06 finals, except brandon roy is dwayne wade.

Old 04-24-2011, 06:35 PM   #7797
netscape check two
N.I.

lol @ the Knicks

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #7798
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

ummm...could we please refrain from the shit talking or nmaybe start a seperate thread for the knicks...

thank you
Old 04-24-2011, 07:18 PM   #7799
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watching the knicks lose is the highlight of the playoffs for me. I can stop watching now
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:25 PM   #7800
netscape check two
N.I.

I think you had misinterpreted what I had said, cause I wasn't referring to trash talking.

Quote:
Quote: