news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #7831
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Old 04-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #7832
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tony Allen is a weird dude, but i miss his defense and energy on our bench. Regardless, that celtic championship pedigree is now helping the grizz, just like perk is doing with the thunder.

We breed success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:38 PM   #7833
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Speaking of that, thanks to the Celtics for letting Thibs come to Chicago and trading Perkins.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #7834
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Could the Grizzlies take the west?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:45 PM   #7835
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Could the Grizzlies take the west?
Now that you mention it, no.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:45 PM   #7836

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thibs put our defensive system in place. we didn't need him after that.

We are now in the process of ultimately seeing how good of a head coach he really is. I like thibs and wish him the best and have no doubt that he is a great defensive mind. i'm not sure if he's a great head coach. Like i said, we'll find out.

i miss perk. i loved perk(homo). He was a hard-nosed lunch-pail tough guy who busted his ass and embodied "celtic".

but he was still, at his best, our 5th or 6th best player and ainge took a risk, one I fully understand, to strengthen out bench and build for the future.

Is it working out? Our bench is definitely our weak spot now, but I'm hoping they'll pull together...like thibs, the answer is coming on this one, too.

But old ass banged up JO is donig just as good as perk, much better on offense.

Like I said, I love Perk, and I was sad and emotional at first, but he's not dwight howard.

Quote:
Old 04-25-2011, 09:53 PM   #7837
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

perk was an enforcer.....the main reason lebron was a bitch last year.

they will miss him in that regard. He was a mean son of a bitch and didnt give a fuck. and truthfully, he has a better offensive game than shaq now.

plus he was a monster on the offensive glass.

that will be the true test. If lebron goes off against boston and gets to the rim with ease, you will know they miss Perkins.

because the Heat are the only threat to boston in the east.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:58 PM   #7838

Tooch, I couldn't take any of your post seriously after you said that perk has a better offensive game than shaq.

Perk had stone hands and took wayyyy too long to gather and did not require a double-team at all.

Shaq will still destroy almost anyone one on one and has great hands. Like I said, even JO trumps perk on offense.

Also, perk was not that great of a rebounder.

Again, we might miss perk's toughness and positional defense, but everyone as painted him to be much better than he was.

Quote:
Old 04-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #7839
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #7840
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Mark Price did. Glen Rice. Dale Ellis, Larry Bird.....they are rare gems.

exactly my point. very very few players have a stroke like that. so why should rose not having it take away from anything? a minute percentage of basketball ever have had it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:46 PM   #7841
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

any man that puts glitter in his hair is a homosexual.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:38 AM   #7842
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Reg season doesn't mean shit!!!!!!!

Chris Paul by far best pg in league. Williams rose Westbrook n rondo r great but Paul is clearly the best.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:42 AM   #7843
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

He quit. Because he wasn't going to get picked

Rondo would not have had that series against billups. He drops dimes against the Knicks to pierce n ray. Nothing special. Knicks don't rebound

Paul has been better. He has single handedly won two against lakers. Would have won antihero if his team could hit wide open shots
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
i guess you haven't watched any of the nba playoffs, huh?

Rondo has been THE best, and most important, and most VALUABLE player in the playoffs to date.

SInce you enjoy pleasuring yourself to regular season results, I imagine you would love Rose.

Since I choose to cheer for a team that has already achieved excellence, and thereby only measure success in terms of play-off results, I'll take Rondo. All day, errday.

Just like when I told you that Rondo was a better PLAYOFF PG.

He has outshone rose in EVERY facet of the game this playoffs. Except freethrow shooting.

Also Rondo didn't get cut. He quit. Apparently, because he was TOO awesome for FIBA.

I guess that's the difference between our criteria of a quality PG. I take complete game and playoff results, where apparently you value regular season success, individual accomplishmnt, and, er, International Basketball.

So congratulations on a wonderful season. Mine just started.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:04 AM   #7844
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Tooch, I couldn't take any of your post seriously after you said that perk has a better offensive game than shaq.

Perk had stone hands and took wayyyy too long to gather and did not require a double-team at all.

Shaq will still destroy almost anyone one on one and has great hands. Like I said, even JO trumps perk on offense.

Also, perk was not that great of a rebounder.

Again, we might miss perk's toughness and positional defense, but everyone as painted him to be much better than he was.
I would argue that Shaq is completely done anyway. Nothing left. His legs have had enough. The C's will be lucky if he gets through one half. Much less a whole game or whole series.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #7845
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
I understand the assertion you both are trying to make, but your premise is flawed.

For it to work, rose would have to play a position besides point guard.

As he IS a point guard, you cannot measure Rose's overall value in any other terms.

If you are saying he is a better scorer/ballhog/free throw shooter, I'll allow it.
a point guards main job is to making sure that it gets to the right players at the right time. in that regard chris paul is better, if not the best besides nash (nash's physical limitations and lack of defense prowess obviously take away from his claim as a complete player especially the older he gets) imo. they create and make offense easier for their teammates.

chris paul is awesome at creating stuff for his teammates.

derrick rose is quite good at doing that, but he is bigger and faster than cp3. it doesn't make him a ballhog if his teams best option is him driving the lane and scoring on a crazy layup through 5 people or getting fouled and making an incredibly high amount of his FTs.

he can create just fine, but he can be more decisive than chris paul scoring as well. hes a combo point and shooting guard.

allen iverson was a ballhog who was a point guard. derrick rose is not close to being in that mold.

rondo works well on boston because he would rather defer. hes a good point guard at creating. but it most defiantly helps he has 3 hall of famers to pass the ball too. rondo will not be the reason boston wins championships. its the big three that will. rondo plays his role, and plays it very well. but he doesnt like pressure. you can tell by fear of getting to the line late in games.

rose works well on the bulls because he is the leader. everyone would rather defer to him. i doubt any of his current bulls teammates will be hall of famers. possible cases for noah or boozer depending on how the next 5 years or so go if they win titles. but they are not going to be the reason this bulls team wins a title. it will be rose.

i hate even saying this with the bulls knobslobbers on here, but its the truth.