news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-27-2011, 11:24 PM   #7891
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Why isn't Mike Fratello coaching in the NBA? Or college? He's really coaching the Ukraine team? That's whack, dude was a solid coach.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:38 AM   #7892
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Its a summer job

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #7893
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
You are wanting everyone to bow down and suck your cock because you were right?
That would be a good start.

Will ATL close it out tonight? I dont know jamal crawford just threw up an ugly shot. D howard missing crucial free throws. Lakers going finish off hornets. Memphis will still win. dallas will win.

Bulls don't play til monday. its gonna be a long weekend.

Last edited by Sense-A; 04-28-2011 at 08:51 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:21 PM   #7894
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mavs ready to close it out easily against the Blazers and take down the Lakers in the next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #7895
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

i hope so

i don't think barea should get 4th quarter mins anymore

edit: i said that before terry got subbed out for kidd and he stayed in the game. barea missed an open 3 and then wallace gets put back n scores over him on the other end.

at least the jet probably would have made the 3

RIP

Last edited by JASPER BEARDLY; 04-28-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:04 AM   #7896
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

stan van gundy said the best trade of the deadline was for kirk hinrich. it definately has to be that, gerald wallace or melo. i know the knicks gave up a lot, but they have melo and chauncey this year. i could see chauncey getting moved for a nice player this year, hopefully chris paul but i can't say that's gonna happen

RIP
Old 04-29-2011, 05:44 PM   #7897
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Are the Blazers going to keep Oden? lol

Quote:
Old 04-29-2011, 06:35 PM   #7898
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought they already declined to resign him.

so maybe if he cuts them a deal bc he feels bad by not playing much possibly. but im sure some dumbass team will throw big money at him.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:48 PM   #7899
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
stan van gundy said the best trade of the deadline was for kirk hinrich. it definately has to be that, gerald wallace or melo. i know the knicks gave up a lot, but they have melo and chauncey this year. i could see chauncey getting moved for a nice player this year, hopefully chris paul but i can't say that's gonna happen

who the fuck would trade for billups now? his career is over.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:50 PM   #7900
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

No one is going to throw big money at Oden with his injury history.

He'll probably get a short contract with options for average money if even that.

He still has some upside if he can stay healthy.

Every team could use a big man like Oden.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:16 PM   #7901
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Celtics win this series. Put my money on it.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:22 PM   #7902
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

it doesnt matter who wins the Bulls wont beat either team.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #7903
check two
N.I.

Did I see Dirty pick the Celtics in four? lol

Quote:
Old 04-29-2011, 07:55 PM   #7904
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

he's covering his ass.

playing devil's advocate.

a common ploy by the insecure and unsure.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:08 PM   #7905
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
it doesnt matter who wins the Bulls wont beat either team.
I beg to differ. Bring either team on!!

Assuming Shaq is gonna be a non-factor, I like the Heat in 6 or maybe even 7. Could go either way though really.

Go Bulls!