news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #7996
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heat looking good.

celtics lookin not so good.

and tooch cut that crap eh. sense a and to a lesser extent baraka have been the ones chirping it up for most of the year, dk's been good with it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #7997
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Why does this section even need a mod? You've prolly never picked up a glove or a ball a day in your life.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #7998
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Tyrone Hill lookalike, my favorite team is the Rockets. Most of what you said wasn't true. I never had a Sixers logo. And when I had a Thunder avatar, they were the worst team in the league. So how were they doing good at the time? ha ha That's kinda weird that you remember what avatar I've had from years back. lol I think you might have too much time on your hands. Are you going to disappear for a while from the thread if the Heat start losing? Since you magically reappeared when they won against the Celtics. Say hi to the fat chicks for me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #7999
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Why does this section even need a mod? You've prolly never picked up a glove or a ball a day in your life.
^^

Quote:
Old 05-03-2011, 11:15 PM   #8000
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Typical bench warmer last kid picked in kick ball response.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:24 PM   #8001
check two
N.I.

There are some parts of the WTC forum where some mods don't even post, or post much at all, for that particular section. So why should I be required to talk about a favorite team all the time? smh The rejection from that fat red head must really be getting to you tonight. Settle down, it will alright. Plenty of chicks out there, especially BBW's.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2011, 11:28 PM   #8002
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Nice try, last picked. Or should I say, NOT PICKED AT ALL?

Old 05-03-2011, 11:31 PM   #8003
check two
N.I.

I'm going to start complaining to the hip hop mod that he doesn't talk about his favorite rapper, Dr. Dre, in every single thread and post. I think he should have to.

Quote:

Last edited by check two; 05-03-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:42 PM   #8004
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

"I said one thing, but it wasnt funny, so I edited it."

Old 05-03-2011, 11:57 PM   #8005
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

so the MVP is in the hands of a down syndrome ass nigga thats cool.

Old 05-04-2011, 12:33 AM   #8006
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

GO HEAT, BITCH!!!!!!!

Aahhaahahhaahahhahahahahaha 2-0

Where the pussy Celtics fans from October and November at?!?!

Old 05-04-2011, 12:35 AM   #8007
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Old 05-04-2011, 07:10 AM   #8008
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Damn Dirty! Talkin shit! The Heat are kicking the Celtics ass though. I picked them to win the series myself, but as a Bulls fan, I would like to see the Celtics push them harder and win a couple games since the Bulls have already lost one. However, at this point, I'll be happy with the Bulls eliminating the Hawks no matter what else goes on, or how long it takes them to do it. The Bulls need to play better, and I believe they will, but it's unlikely a team that shoots the ball like the Hawks did in game 1 will lose at all. I think it's really unlikely they can keep that kind of shooting up, but if they do, they will likely win the series. GO Bulls!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2011, 06:13 PM   #8009
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

settle down dirty.

i dont hate you, i dont hate miami.

i hate lebron james.

dont take it so personal.....this is not your business.

so keep slobbin D Wades knobber
Old 05-04-2011, 11:57 PM   #8010
check two
N.I.

Could this be the Mavericks year? First two wins at LA.

Quote: