news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #8206
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

told you faggots you would crumble and bow down humbly

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:07 PM   #8207
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
told you faggots you would crumble and bow down humbly
We'll see. lol @ the name calling. What are you 12?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:09 PM   #8208
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Old 05-18-2011, 11:11 PM   #8209
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Montana faggots

Old 05-19-2011, 06:20 AM   #8210
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Props to Lebron for coming up big at the end of a must have playoff game. Hopefully, we'll see more of the Lebron that inspired things like this.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:51 AM   #8211
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Haslem's a bum. Best game he's had in over a year. If he's the only guy with a bum shoulder outside of wade/lebron/bosh that you guys can depend on for any points or rebounds then I'm not concerned at all.

Bulls lost because they missed 10 free throws, shot 3 for 20 from the arc, and shot 35% overall. When you shoot that bad, any team beats you. Shots were just not falling. So many 3's were literally in and out. Even some of our layups just wouldn't fall in. The officiating in the second quarter was horrible. The CJ watson steal was clean. The Boozer foul on Bosh in the first sending him to the line was completely phantom. Fucked up our momentum going into the half.

Well. Heat FINALLY beat the bulls for once. Celebrate it! Is miami having a parade today?

Bulls take game 3 in miami. We have to wait until Sunday.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #8212
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

It's a best of 5 against a team the Bulls are now 4-1 against. You could see the Heat stepped it up effort wise in a big way. The Bulls missed too many open shots in game 2 as well. The only element missing last night was shooting for the Bulls. Same as regular season if you think about it. Pretty much every single time the Bulls lost over the last half of the season it was due to a bad shooting night. The Bulls will bring it on defense and rebounding. That's a given. I like the Bulls chances of not shooting that bad again this post-season. If that's what it takes for the Heat to win, I still feel real good about the Bulls chances. The Heat deserve credit for punching back and playing much harder in game 2. Then you have the Haslem and clutch performance of Lebron James. We all know how rare that is. The Bulls are a better all around team than the Heat, but they MUST shoot the ball better than they did in game 2!
Old 05-19-2011, 10:54 AM   #8213
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

it was a good and interesting game 2 in Chicago.
Im kinda neutral at this series.. just want both teams to push to their max and let the best team go to the finals..

well in my player mode in 2k11, we playing against the heat in the conference finals.. and we lost 1st game at home.. I was pissed as a fuck cursing and yelling fo every turnover i had.. and i had a lot.. 5 TO.. -.-
i had 14 assists and 16 points, J Johnson did a good part as well, 30 points, 2 steals..
But the Heat just made almost every shot, and we didnt protect the paint well in the second half..
Thru all of that, im still neutral at the series, and hope an interesting game as well at Sunday..

2 nite, Mavs and OKC..
and props for Dirk for that 24/24 at the free frow line record he made in the 1st game!
Old 05-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #8214
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If the Mavericks keep playing like they are, it won't matter who wins the Bulls/Heat series.

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:13 PM   #8215
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why the four days wait in between games? The NBA thinks the ratings wouldn't be good enough on a Friday or Saturday night cause more people would be out doing things?

Quote:
Old 05-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #8216
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
If the Mavericks keep playing like they are, it won't matter who wins the Bulls/Heat series.
The Mavericks have no idea what they are in for in the finals. Either way they will be facing a defense that will make every team they've gone through to get there seem like amateurs.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:29 PM   #8217
check two
N.I.

I don't know if any team is going to be able to stop the Mavericks offense.

Quote:
Old 05-19-2011, 07:14 PM   #8218
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

yall are sleeping on the thunder. Dirk has one of the greatest postseason shooting performances ever, barea goes off for 20+ in 13 minutes, & westbrook shoots 3-15 yet the thunder had it to 5 with only minutes left in the 4th.
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #8219
check two
N.I.

This isn't the Thunder's time. They will have their opportunity in the future.

Quote:
Old 05-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #8220
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
This isn't the Thunder's time. They will have their opportunity in the future.
The future is only a second away at any given time.

Both conference finals series will be highly competitive. That seems to be clear now.