news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-20-2011, 01:54 AM   #8221
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
This isn't the Thunder's time. They will have their opportunity in the future.
lol this is exactly why the thunder have a chip on their shoulders. everyone was proclaiming the mavs were already in the finals after one game, its a best of 7 for a reason. smh at people in the media saying dirk is top 10 players of all time after his performance in game 1...if you were rating greatest ever PF's he'd be third active (behind Duncan & Garnett).
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #8222
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why does Rafer Alston keep getting suspended each team he goes to?
lol @ the Heat suspending him for a season before because he had missed a practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:50 AM   #8223
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Heat will not tolerate bullshit on their team. The most organized, well rounded, respected as an overall team/buisness/franchise/dynasty.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:36 AM   #8224
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
The Heat will not tolerate bullshit on their team. The most organized, well rounded, respected as an overall team/buisness/franchise/dynasty.
Seriously man, get off the drugs. The Heat will tolerate ALL the bullshit. They have 2 prima donnas on their team. Cavs franchise let lebitch do whatever he wanted and look how it turned out for them. Heat franchise can't even get these donnas to show up for practice on time. EVIDENCE EXHIBITS 1 and 2:

Quote:
The Big 3 left a big void at Miami Heat practice Monday. "Heat history," Wade said. "There goes some history for you guys. We all missed practice together.
Quote:
The Palm Beach Post has the damning quote: “It’s Chris Bosh on ESPN, talking about Erik Spoelstra in a post-game interview. ‘I guess he felt that he was loosening up just a little bit too much,’ Bosh said. ‘And he knows that he has to meet us halfway. He wants to work. We want to chill. But we’s going to have work to get everything down, and get our timing down, and get our chemistry down.’”
They are not well rounded. You have two stars and a squad of bums. Organized? Your organization sucks top to bottom and the fans don't even show up to home games before half time. Your franchise lost more than twice as many home games as the Bulls did. NO ONE respects your organization. The miami heat business model sucks they can't even fill the seats in their own arena or turn a profit with ESPN marketing 24/7! The pep rally you guys had was completely unprofessional and looked like a middle school rave. The Chicago Bulls franchise is EVERYTHING the miami heat WISHES they could be and more. SO STFU and you better honor your promise to never return to this forum after you donnas get EXECUTED out of the playoffs by the BULLIES. You really offer nothing to this forum except off the wall fickle homerism. I think a few others already called you out for liking a different team a couple years ago.

For being such a great franchise as you claim they are, how come the cHeat lost $5.9 Million in operating income this season? Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/32/...at_329036.html Idiots couldn't even turn a profit with the biggest free agent signing of the decade. Miami Heat front office are BAD businessmen.

I know you didn't do any research. You're just spewing gay miami fan bullshit.

The Bulls on the other hand had a POSITIVE operating income of $51.3 Million. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/32/...ls_321267.html Meaning our franchise makes money, your's loses money on an annual basis even with two ego maniac superstars on your otherwise shit team.

You mad? The Bulls have had the best attendance record both at home and away game of any franchise for the last 10 years!!! That is a dynasty of fan loyalty. No team can topple the Bulls franchise fanbase. We have been loyal to this team throughout the whole post-Jordan era. Miami heat fans didn't even exist until october, 2010. The bulls average attendance this season alone was the best home attendance and best overall attendance home and away combined. http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance and for the decade http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/bullst...ce_091028.html

Again. The stats to back it up and prove it while you just make stuff up in your dumb head.

Now let's be realists here. The bulls and heat have played each other 5 times and Bulls won 4 games. The one game the bulls lost (not convincingly) they shot the worst fg% of their entire season and couldn't hit a backside of a barn. We have 5 games left in this series. Having only won one of the previous 5, you seriously expect the heat to win 3 of the next 5? Keep dreaming.

And haslem which a few idiots called "a beast" on this forum, had a plus minus of -11 last game. That means while Haslem was on the floor for the cHeat, the Bulls outscored the cHeat by 11 points. Lol! Beast? hahah. Please, put haslem on the floor MORE! We significantly outscore the cHeat when he's playing. And of course I always post my sources: http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310518004

Now that you are strapped back in your stroller, let's listen to Twista and Carlos Boozer on the mic. http://rapradar.com/2011/05/19/new-m...-bulls-anthem/

Hey taj gibson, the miami heat fans still think they are going to win this series. What do you think?

Old 05-21-2011, 08:38 AM   #8225
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Cool saturday morning blog bruah.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #8226
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Cool saturday morning blog bruah.
He says after realizing that Sense-A made points that he really can't conceivably argue against. lol
Old 05-21-2011, 01:17 PM   #8227
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Seriously man, get off the drugs. The Heat will tolerate ALL the bullshit. They have 2 prima donnas on their team. Cavs franchise let lebitch do whatever he wanted and look how it turned out for them. Heat franchise can't even get these donnas to show up for practice on time. EVIDENCE EXHIBITS 1 and 2:

They are not well rounded. You have two stars and a squad of bums. Organized? Your organization sucks top to bottom and the fans don't even show up to home games before half time. Your franchise lost more than twice as many home games as the Bulls did. NO ONE respects your organization. The miami heat business model sucks they can't even fill the seats in their own arena or turn a profit with ESPN marketing 24/7! The pep rally you guys had was completely unprofessional and looked like a middle school rave. The Chicago Bulls franchise is EVERYTHING the miami heat WISHES they could be and more. SO STFU and you better honor your promise to never return to this forum after you donnas get EXECUTED out of the playoffs by the BULLIES. You really offer nothing to this forum except off the wall fickle homerism. I think a few others already called you out for liking a different team a couple years ago.

For being such a great franchise as you claim they are, how come the cHeat lost $5.9 Million in operating income this season? Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/32/...at_329036.html Idiots couldn't even turn a profit with the biggest free agent signing of the decade. Miami Heat front office are BAD businessmen.

I know you didn't do any research. You're just spewing gay miami fan bullshit.

The Bulls on the other hand had a POSITIVE operating income of $51.3 Million. http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/32/...ls_321267.html Meaning our franchise makes money, your's loses money on an annual basis even with two ego maniac superstars on your otherwise shit team.

You mad? The Bulls have had the best attendance record both at home and away game of any franchise for the last 10 years!!! That is a dynasty of fan loyalty. No team can topple the Bulls franchise fanbase. We have been loyal to this team throughout the whole post-Jordan era. Miami heat fans didn't even exist until october, 2010. The bulls average attendance this season alone was the best home attendance and best overall attendance home and away combined. http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance and for the decade http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/bullst...ce_091028.html

Again. The stats to back it up and prove it while you just make stuff up in your dumb head.

Now let's be realists here. The bulls and heat have played each other 5 times and Bulls won 4 games. The one game the bulls lost (not convincingly) they shot the worst fg% of their entire season and couldn't hit a backside of a barn. We have 5 games left in this series. Having only won one of the previous 5, you seriously expect the heat to win 3 of the next 5? Keep dreaming.

And haslem which a few idiots called "a beast" on this forum, had a plus minus of -11 last game. That means while Haslem was on the floor for the cHeat, the Bulls outscored the cHeat by 11 points. Lol! Beast? hahah. Please, put haslem on the floor MORE! We significantly outscore the cHeat when he's playing. And of course I always post my sources: http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310518004

Now that you are strapped back in your stroller, let's listen to Twista and Carlos Boozer on the mic. http://rapradar.com/2011/05/19/new-m...-bulls-anthem/

Hey taj gibson, the miami heat fans still think they are going to win this series. What do you think?

now thats how you torch a mothafucka. the bulls is gonna slap the shit outta the heat sunday,and for the rest of the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #8228
SWAMP WATER
Veteran Member

SWAMP WATER shaolin monk

Quote:
when the bulls knock off the heat chicago will ship a truck load of tampons to lebron,and wade.
SWAMP WATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #8229
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
when the bulls knock off the heat chicago will ship a truck load of tampons to lebron,and wade.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_832036.html
Old 05-21-2011, 02:33 PM   #8230
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
lol @ dynasty

Quote:
Old 05-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #8231
check two
N.I.

--Herren’s bio shows dark side of his fall

As his life and NBA career unraveled in the late 1990s, Chris Herren would, wearing his Boston Celtics warm-ups, hustle down to the player’s parking lot to meet his drug dealer. Herren was a junkie, in need of a fix so bad that he marched directly to the locker room to get loaded on OxyContin. The rest of the time, Herren pumped heroin into his body.

Here was a New England kid with a chance to live out his childhood dream. Only, he never had a chance. Chris Herren was killing himself.

“If I didn’t get my stuff, I was too sick to even go through the pregame layup line, never mind actually play in the game,” Herren says. “That was the reality of my life. If they weren’t there when they were supposed to be, I couldn’t function.”

As the dark and riveting pages of his new memoir, “Basketball Junkie,” unfold, his final NBA days in Boston were nowhere near the bottom. As he chased heroin and crack cocaine in bus terminals and back alleys across failed pro stops in Turkey, Italy and Iran, he lost all his jobs, all his money and ended up dead for 30 seconds in the back of an ambulance.

In this basketball culture, plenty of people love a good white guard, and his talent kept getting him opportunities. Eventually, he drained his wife’s bank accounts with a tens of thousands-a-month heroin addiction. He ended up back in his hometown, broke, life in freefall, shooting up with his own children fastened into car seats.

Basketball wasn’t to blame for Herren spending most of his grown life as an addict, though the culture surrounding it on every level probably pushed it along. His wife, Heather, the hero of this story, of his life, watched the pressures consume Herren as a prodigy in the fading, factory town of Fall River, Mass. He became the subject of a book, “Fall River Dreams,” a cult figure in his backyard and far beyond. Heather watched the joy of basketball sapped, replaced with burdens to carry the family basketball heritage and a town’s dream. She watched him transform into someone cynical, entitled and empty. Finally, he stumbled into drinking and weed, cocaine and heroin at Boston College and Fresno State.

She watched him unable to handle the professional life with the Denver Nuggets and Boston Celtics, nor manage an overseas career in exotic European and last-chance Middle East locales.

“I think basketball was a vehicle to let the addiction go further than it might have someone else,” Heather says. “It was a curse and a blessing. I always cringe when I hear people say that he had so many opportunities and he messed them all up. That’s not what an addict thinks. Chris would’ve had these issues regardless, but he was never able to build coping skills to get through all the pressures from the beginning. As long as he had talent and people around him to tell him that he could get through life by playing basketball, he just kept going.

"Basketball Junkie" details Herren's battle with drug addiction as he tried to keep his professional career going. “Chris missed out on the things that I had as a kid: a job, a normal high school life. From an early age, Chris didn’t have normal responsibilities and consequences. It made his fall even harder. He was a runaway train from the beginning, and basketball became something that prolonged the escape, prolonged a pseudo reality that wasn’t the real world.”

Heather and Chris were childhood sweethearts. She says the only way she ever could’ve stayed with him through those darkest years was because she had known him before basketball stardom. She knew the good heart, the gentle soul within him. When her own mother was dying, she asked Heather: Do you still have hope for him? She did, and she never left him.

“She’s the hero of my story,” Chris Herren says. “The hero of our family’s story.”

When Chris had returned to an in-treatment program in the Catskills of New York more than three years ago loaded, a counselor told him this: “Why don’t you do the only noble thing you’ve ever done in your life and get away from your kids? Do them a favor and get the [expletive] out of their lives. Because you’re like a ball and chain around their neck and they’ll be better off without you.”

Looking back, the moment changed everything for him. He stayed several months in rehab and slowly, surely put his life back together. He’s been clean over three years, and running basketball workouts and leagues for young players in Rhode Island. Speaking to schools and teams about drug addiction has given him something he never had: a purpose in life.

Herren’s forever chasing the source of his own issues with high school parents and coaches and kids, trying to get them in front of substance issues before they ever start. “I always want the kids coming in and out of my gym smiling, happy to be playing,” Herren says. He should’ve lost his own family long ago, his own life, but somehow he made it. He laughs when he hears everyone talk about the basketball career he threw away, because he finally figured out that he ultimately saved the most important things of all.

Quote:
Old 05-21-2011, 05:58 PM   #8232
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL @ dirty getting cockslapped by everyone in this thread
Old 05-22-2011, 10:23 PM   #8233
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMP WATER View Post
now thats how you torch a mothafucka. the bulls is gonna slap the shit outta the heat sunday,and for the rest of the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Im not a fan of neither the Heat or the Bulls, but Miami stepped up, and won 2 nite.

Bosh played a goo game.. 13-15 FG% nice..
Old 05-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #8234
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

EXCUSE ME DIRTY BUT I GOT YOUR BACK EVEN THOUGH YOUR PROBABLY A NEW HEAT FAN CAUSE LEBROn CAME THIS YR

THE BLACK LARRY BIRD

OH MY BOSH DESTROYED KG AND NOW TEACHING BOOZER A LESSION

THE SO CALLED MVP HAS BEEN POSTERIZED BY UDONIS HASLEM , JAMAL MAGLOIRE, AND LAST GAME BY THE GREAT JOEL "SEXUAL CHOCOLATE " ANTHONY

DID I MENTION OUR 3RD STRING CENTER JAMAL "BIG CAT" DUNKED ON ROSE?

PEOPLE WITH NO BASKETBALL KNOWLEDGE WILL SAY CHI HAS BETTER DEFENSE ROFL , DIDNT THEY SCORE 75 POINTS CUZ OUR DEFENSE

PEOPLE WILL SAY CHI SHOULD KILL US IN REBOUNDS, DIDNT WE WIN GAME 3 WITH NO CENTER ROFL

"WE ALREADY GOT A CHIP TRYIN TO GET TWO OF EM"

WIT A HEALTHY HASLEM AND MIKE MILLER THE GOD ERIK SPO WILL GO 82-0 NEXT YR

AND IF CHICAGO WAS SUCH A GOOD ORGANIZATION , THAN WHY DID MICHEAL JORDAN PLAY FOR THE WIZARDS INSTEAD OF THE BULLS LMAO

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-23-2011 at 06:21 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #8235
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Haslem's a bum. Best game he's had in over a year.
ROFlMAO MAYBE BECAUSE HE WAS HURT ALL YR AND THAT WAS HIS SECOND GAME LMAO

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote