news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-02-2007, 10:19 PM   #811
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

yeah yeah the clippers won. 3 anda half behind them showboat lakers.

poor celtics have lost 14 in a row
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:07 AM   #812
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

ballistic crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to ballistic

just finished watching my bulls take apart the sonics in seattle..we're on that second major western road swing and i'm hoping it'll be a bit more successful than the first one. i think it will be.

and yeah that suns spurs game was fantastic...really fun to watch.

and melo and ray allen need to be chosen for those injury spots. paul pierce, michael redd, and emeka okafor should've been chosen over billups, rip, and caron. i actually wouldve even taken ben gordon and joe johnson over billups and rip.

ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:13 AM   #813
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballistic View Post
just finished watching my bulls take apart the sonics in seattle..we're on that second major western road swing and i'm hoping it'll be a bit more successful than the first one. i think it will be.

and yeah that suns spurs game was fantastic...really fun to watch.

and melo and ray allen need to be chosen for those injury spots. paul pierce, michael redd, and emeka okafor should've been chosen over billups, rip, and caron. i actually wouldve even taken ben gordon and joe johnson over billups and rip.
melo not making it wtf?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:02 AM   #814
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

i know...coaches on some bullshit. leading scorer in the league and he's left off? yeah way to go...has there ever been a guy averaging 30 plus a game and didnt make the all star team? has there even been a guy that was averaging 30 plus and wasnt starting? smh...stern better rectify this, and put on either ray allen or zach randolph while he's at it. not josh howard. we arent celebrating the best teams here.

Old 02-03-2007, 03:27 AM   #815
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^don't think we'd be havin' this conversation if it wasn't for Melo's lil'bitch slap though. Of course you should be there if you're almost leadin the league in scoring but actions have consequences and right now he's dealin with them.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 01:02 PM   #816
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah but its obvious that he's an all-star and he played more than enough games this season to prove it. he's an all-star player so he deserves to be in the all-star game.

Old 02-04-2007, 11:02 PM   #817
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Josh Howard is having a really good year, and deserves to be on the all star team. I'ts not just because the Mavs are a good team, he's the second best player on the team right now. Caron Butler is having a real nice year also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 12:46 AM   #818
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Josh Howard is having a really good year, and deserves to be on the all star team. I'ts not just because the Mavs are a good team, he's the second best player on the team right now. Caron Butler is having a real nice year also.
Agreed

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #819
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

i disagree. just because howard might (MIGHT) be able to stake a claim to the second-best player title on a team that has the best record in the league doesn't mean he should get a spot on the all-star team. he's a great player, dont get me wrong, but he shouldn't make the all star game yet. the event is a celebration of individual players, not amazing teams. howard is a forward in the west, and you have to be really really really good to make the all-star game as a forward in the west. look at the guys that havent been named to the team yet: carmelo, zach randolph, ray allen, lamar odom, pau gasol, elton brand, andrei kirilenko, mehmet okur....so yeah, josh howard isnt ready yet. he's all star caliber, but he doesnt deserve the nod over these guys yet. sad thing is he'll probably get it just because he's a good player on the best team.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:43 AM   #820
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

yeh, mehmet okur has been chosen to the all star team....first turker......he is good, he deserve it. what do u think?
Old 02-15-2007, 02:55 PM   #821
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

bosh is developin too.. kids got some talent, reminds me of a young garnett
Old 02-15-2007, 03:29 PM   #822
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, Okur deserves it. By the way, when did Doug Christie come back? lol I thought he had to retire because of injuries, and that there wasn't anyway he would be able to return.

And that Michael Sweetney for the Bulls should try to lose some weight. He looks like he could blow up soon. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:35 PM   #823
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

yeah, sweetney struggles mightily with his weight...i wish for my team's sake that he'd get more in shape.

sucks that now kidd, along with ai and nash, is gonna be out of the all star game. that's three of the best guards in the L, and they're staples of the all star weekend. really sucks. i saw one guy saying that it was a david stern/nba conspiracy to right all of the original omissions made on the all star rosters. i dont really believe that but its funny to think about. but these injuries have aggrandized the league's inconsistency in regards to choosing players. they chose josh howard over zach randolph and ray allen (at the time), but then take joe johnson over ben gordon (my man). joe johnson is having a better statistical season, but BG is on a better team. in the west, the fact that howard was making a difference for a good team is what made him an all star over guys like randolph and allen. doesnt add up, but whatever. i'm done with all-star bitching, officially. all star weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year and i'm already excited. should be great!

Old 02-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #824
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

o my god...scottie pippen is announcing he wants to make a comeback in the NBA! he wants to join a contender and get a 7th ring...holy shit...

Old 02-16-2007, 07:05 PM   #825
ballistic
Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...simmons/070215

check that out...bill simmons' notes on a replay of the, i think, 86-87 nba all star game that featured pretty much all of the best players ever and went into OT. interesting and funny