news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-26-2011, 10:53 PM   #8266
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How do you have a 12 point lead at the end of the game and lose it like that? That was horrible.
Ask the thunder.

But for real sense, barak u have a good little team that had a nice season. But don't front, lbj is the king for a reason. Best basketball player alive.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #8267
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You mean best 'current' player right? When does Kobe give up that spot?

Dirk is doing the best of any player in the playoffs though.

The Bulls had to do everything wrong to possibly give away that lead and that's what they did.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:04 PM   #8268
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
You mean best 'current' player right? When does Kobe give up that spot?

Dirk is doing the best of any player in the playoffs though.

The Bulls had to do everything wrong to possibly give away that lead and that's what they did.
Kobe was arguable until this years playoffs. Still an elite player but his bodies starting to give on him.

Dirks playing great no doubt. But I don't think he's really being talked about like that. He could win finals mvp and it would still be bron. But I don't think that's going to happen anyways.

Brons playing great defence, look what he did to the 'mvp' when it mattered.

He might be an immature dick, but lbj is the best basketball player right now.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:10 PM   #8269
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Mavericks have stepped up their defense too, this isn't a typical 'lack luster on defense' Mavs team from the past. Peja is going to be knocking down three after three.

Old 05-27-2011, 07:52 AM   #8270
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son
Default Good Season Bulls

I was disappointed last night but today I just feel like it was a good season. Bulls blew away everyone's expectations including mine. Go back to the beginning of this season and read all the posts about people claiming the bulls aren't an elite team. D Rose is only 22. We'll get here again.

I think this gif about sums up how the series went for us since the second quarter of game 2.

After this flop lebron smirked and winked at the camera. How can you cheer for this narcissist? Does he blow himself kisses in the mirror too?

And here is what i have to say to the bandwagon fair weather cHeat fans:

Remember in round 2 i posted how many more free throws miami shot than the celtics? Lets look how they added up this game.

game 1 chicago 20 miami 15
game 2 chicago 26 miami 24
game 3 miami 29 chicago 21
game 4 miami 38 chicago 22
game 5 miami 33 chicago 21

miami is averaging about 10 free throws more than their opponents in the playoffs. If the mavs are going to win, they need to get to the line more than this team. The bulls actually had more FG attempts in the paint but couldn't get to the line as much.

Losing Omer Asik to injury hurt us bad.

In many ways, the Bullls still outplayed the cHeat. Things just didn't go our way. This series The Bulls:
  • made 6 more field goals
  • made 11 more 3 point field goals
  • had 35 more offensive rebounds
  • had 21 more total rebounds (the Heat had more defensive rebounds because they had more opportunity - the Bulls took 67 more shots)
  • had 18 more assists
  • had 16 fewer turnovers
Yet overall the Bulls were outscored by 13 points this series and lost close games at the end by missing free throws and clutch shots. Series could have easily gone the other way. Bulls players and fans have no reason to hang their heads.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:24 AM   #8271
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

The Bulls should at worst be up 3-2 right now when you look at the last 2 games in the series. They should absolutely have won both of them. They didn't so it doesn't matter. They need a bigger player that can create shots against playoff defense. Imo, the Bulls are only one player, and not necessarily a superstar player away from beating the Heat in a series. Just think of all the young players on the Bulls that will be getting better and better. I believe that with the Celtics getting older and older, the Heat and Bulls will be cream of the crop in the East f6r the next few years. This is only the start of it.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:04 AM   #8272
whitey
Wu Vatican

Scottie pippen saiid mike jordan may be the best scorer ever but bron could end up as the best player ever.

B4 you talk head he which many did to him...he said he played the game, fans keep watching and cheering.

Stat for sense the stat lover. Bulls were 53-0 this yr with a double digit lead in the 4th. Until last nightt.

Old 05-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #8273
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I will admit this. Lebron James has played better defense these last 4 games than I ever saw Jordon play! I've never felt, and still don't feel like Lebron can hold Jordan's jock strap offensively. Lebron James could end up being the greatest player ever, but he's gonna have to win no less than 3-4 titles before it's really even appropriate to discuss it. To further complement Lebron's play, he has proven beyond any doubt imo, that the Heat are his team now, and not Wade's. Lebron's been mega-clutch for them!
Old 05-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #8274
check two
N.I.

I doubt Lebron will come close to Jordan, but we'll see.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #8275
check two
N.I.

-Rockets hiring McHale as coach

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...erockets052711

Old 05-27-2011, 05:08 PM   #8276
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

What the fuck is Scottie Pippen smoking?
Old 05-27-2011, 06:18 PM   #8277
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
Kobe was arguable until this years playoffs. Still an elite player but his bodies starting to give on him.

Dirks playing great no doubt. But I don't think he's really being talked about like that. He could win finals mvp and it would still be bron. But I don't think that's going to happen anyways.

Brons playing great defence, look what he did to the 'mvp' when it mattered.

He might be an immature dick, but lbj is the best basketball player right now.
the cavs did the same thing with Rose last year and it worked the same way.

I told you Bulls fans they didnt have enough.

Why dont you listen??

Whats with these jordan comparisons???

Jordan was a 6 time FINALS MVP......lebron hasnt even won a ring yet. Nor is he one Jordans level in any facet of the game or life.

James will never be the icon Jordan was.

And he will always be hated. People dont like lebron, he doesnt have the same aura.

and trust me i HATED jordan when he played.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #8278
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

only one series in these playoffs has gone to game 7. there hasnt been any real competitive series.

Credit to Miami they executed when it mattered and won. Lebron was great, Bosh was a key factor to. the Bulls just didnt have anyone else to create any offence apart from Rose.

gotta say Pippens remarks on Lebron just seem a bit stupid. just because Miami has got to the finals on the back of Lebrons performance this doesnt make him better than Jordan. the overhyping machine is at work here. same as saying Nowitzki is an all time top 10 player.

anyway on to the finals I say Miami in 5.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:51 PM   #8279
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Pippen and Jordan have had some sort of subliminal beef for awhile now. Jordan can be a dick, thats probably the reason. Ultra competitive person.

The only player that has come close to Jordan since Jordan is Kobe Bryant. And Kobe always had to earn it the hard way....which is why he has bee so successful.

lebron kinda got everything handed to him.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:55 PM   #8280
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
t

Whats with these jordan comparisons???

Jordan was a 6 time FINALS MVP......lebron hasnt even won a ring yet. Nor is he one Jordans level in any facet of the game or life.

James will never be the icon Jordan was.

word. lebrons already 0-1 on the big stage, where jordan has never lost. the comparison shouldn't even be brought up till (and if) lebron gets 3 or 4 rings.
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote