news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #8281
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Even though some of the series didn't go the distance, there were a bunch of close games. Several of the series could have went either way. Imagine how irritating Lebron will be years from now if he still hasn't won a ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:27 AM   #8282
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i think people are overreacting to what pippen said. all he said is that lebron has the potential to be the best ever, which he DOES. the skillset is there RIGHT NOW.

whether he maximizes that potential remains to be seen.

it does hurt him a bit that he had to form a superteam to get back to the finals.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:35 AM   #8283
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
i think people are overreacting to what pippen said. all he said is that lebron has the potential to be the best ever, which he DOES. the skillset is there RIGHT NOW.

whether he maximizes that potential remains to be seen.

it does hurt him a bit that he had to form a superteam to get back to the finals.

if he had heart maybe he could
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #8284
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Lebron admitting he couldnt carry a team after the celtics series. so he went to someone elses.

After Kobe won his first 3, everyone was saying he won those rings on Shaqs back.....so he won 2 more and became arguably won of the all time greats up there with anyone.

lebron has alot to prove still. ALOT if he wants to be a part of that type of company.

but everyone hates him now. If he woulda went to NYC, the hate would have been less vehement because no. 1 he wouldnt have the East coast media biased hating on him....no. 2 it would become his team.

Instead he went down to a poor sports town to somebody elses team.

He is going to have to win at least 3 rings, and he will always be criticized for doing what he did.....a la Kobe before the last two. but worse.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #8285
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SPORTS MOD IS A BULLS FAN OR LEBRON FAN? ROFl

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-28-2011 at 11:26 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:22 AM   #8286
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
Goya reject

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-30-2011, 02:23 AM   #8287
netscape check two
N.I.

Yahoo Poll Results:

Who will win the NBA Finals?
Heat in 4 or 5 12%
Heat in 6 or 7 32%
Mavericks in 4 or 5 13%
Mavericks in 6 or 7 44%

69742 Total Votes

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-30-2011, 02:30 AM   #8288
netscape check two
N.I.

Blazers looking to ask Brandon Roy to retire?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-wp4009

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #8289
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont care who wins.

good for dirk and kidd if the mavs win.

i wouldnt mind seeing the heat win.

1 i predicted a dynasty if they all joined one team. winning a championship is a start to that.

2 id like to see them rub it in all these haters faces. im not even a heat fan but just hating on them bc they are good and wanted to be on the same team is gay. same thing goes for some of you who give the cry baby well he left cleavland like a doush bag whaaaaa. yea he did. shit happens.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #8290
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

you dickriding lebron is all related to your hatred for me for the basement dwelling comments.

yea i said it. shit happens.

whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #8291
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont flatter yourself toochski. like i said before i clearly knew when you asked you would save it in your little vault to try and bust it out someday on some "i gotcha!!!" tip.

that only works if i gave a shit. if i was ashamed of it i wouldnt have admitted to it dummy. i have a bachelors and just finished up my masters and have no school loans. im good.

back to the topic of the heat....i like the dynasty aspect. (like i said it would happen)

and as for my hatred of cleavland (ohio in general actually), the state just sucks. ive been there several times for osu michigan games. my buddy went to school there. hicks out the ass.

only a minute bit of my hatred for cleavland can be attributed to you.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #8292
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Blazers looking to ask Brandon Roy to retire?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-wp4009
YEA ASK THE 3RD BEST SHOOTING GAURD IN THE LEAGUE TO RETIRE SmH

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #8293
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
WOW! Fucking ridiculous!!! Roy can barely get on the court for them. 3rd best SG in the league huh? lol
Old 06-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #8294
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
Did you mean before the injuries? lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #8295
netscape check two
N.I.

The current state of the Heat team does not look anything like a dynasty. They haven't dominated anybody at all. Just about every win in the playoffs they have had as been close, and they could have easily lost the series against the Sixers or any of the other series.

Quote:
Quote: