news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #8386
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WADE> LEBRON KOBE AND DiRK
Old 06-13-2011, 06:47 PM   #8387
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on the positive side Miami did reach the finals in their first run. they beat Boston and a Chicago team which swept them in the regular season. it aint all doom and gloom.

but i think having Wade and Lebron on the same team just hurts Miami. they should just trade Lebron straight up for either Chris Paul or Dwight. both even though aint as good of a player as Lebron they are pieces that make sense for Miami. having Lebron doesnt make any sense for Miami. plus he automatically makes you the most hated team in the world. if Lebron didnt sign for Miami and it was just Wade and Bosh leading the team to the finals they would actually be a likable team.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:56 PM   #8388
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If the Celtics wouldn't have had so many injuries, they would have won that series for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #8389
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

get off his nutsack beandick.

He aint even close to Kobe's level.

Kobe would have never let lebron come in and ruin shit.

lebron is deflecting a ton of criticism off of Wade, who didnt show up either.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:11 AM   #8390
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Jason Whitlock writes

They’re done. Miami’s Big Three — LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Add Erik Spoelstra and front-running Heat fans, too. Toast. All of them.

NBA FINALS: MAVS 4, HEAT 2

They can’t survive what we just witnessed, a Finals meltdown of historic proportion, an ego deflation that is being celebrated throughout the basketball world.

With their preseason celebration and postseason (cough, cough) arrogance, The Big Three set the stakes — championship or bust. Now, in the aftermath of the Dallas Mavericks taking three straight games and the title, the Heat must accept the consequences.
It’s over. Wade’s brainchild and Pat Riley’s free-agent coup is a failure. The right thing to do is to blow it up before it dies as a result of friendly fire.

Let’s start with the easy stuff. Erik Spoelstra has no business coaching a legitimate title contender. Rick Carlisle put Spoelstra in a clown suit. Does Spoelstra have a zone offense? Blessed with a superior roster in terms of athleticism and down double digits late, does Spoelstra realize you can pick up defensively full court?
Spo must go.

So must any notion that Miami is a serious sports town.

“Our fans just punked the s*** out of the Miami fans,” said Dallas owner Mark Cuban, referring to the 3,000 to 4,000 Mavericks fans inside Miami’s American Airlines Arena for Game 6.

Heat fans sold out and jumped ship. Which brings me to my main point.

LeBron James is a man without a country. He abandoned Cleveland. And Miami has no love for him. The Heat fans who sold their tickets to Dallas supporters will now unleash their vitriol on King James.

He’s a national laughingstock, a late-night punch line. He’s a hard-to-love Charlie Brown.

Worse, because of his putrid performance in the last three games, his ability to command respect within the Heat locker room (and across the NBA) has been severely undermined. His pregame speeches will forever sound phony and hollow. There’s no reason for Wade to share the leadership role with James again.
James and Wade are the same, need-the-ball-in-their-hands player. James is better than Wade. But Wade has much bigger (basket)balls.

Today, there are people in Miami who dislike James more than people in Cleveland do. In Wade, Heat fans see the intangibles missing in James. Wade is willing to do whatever is necessary to win. James? Not so much.

The last three games, he hid on the offensive end, repeatedly turning down open looks. In Game 4, he stood flat-footed and zombie-like as Dirk Nowitzki drove the lane for the game-winning basket. In Sunday’s elimination game, James basically declined to rebound, finishing with just four.

With his body and athleticism, James should snatch eight rebounds in his sleep. On nights when he doesn’t trust his jump shot, James should collect a half-dozen offensive rebounds and four put-backs.

Does pressure choke James? Maybe. More likely, James is simply moody. Kids born into family dysfunction often struggle emotionally.

All season when the Heat experienced adversity it took several games for the team to snap out of its funk. The adversity, the depression lingered. The Heat reflected James. Boston and Chicago failed to hit Miami in the mouth and force James, Wade and Bosh to question themselves and Spoelstra. Dallas didn’t.
The Mavericks hit the Heat twice. In Game 2, Dallas erased a 15-point, fourth-quarter lead, tied the series 1-1 and raised questions about the Heat’s premature celebration. In Game 4, Nowitzki drove around Udonis Haslem for the game-winner, raising questions about Spoelstra’s strategy.

The Heat crumbled. They won’t recover. How can they?

...read the rest http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/m...g-three-061311
and another good article on Dwight Howard:

Quote:
Howard: I want to stay, but I'm still becoming a free agent

By Scott Howard-Cooper, NBA.com
Posted Jun 13 2011 9:23AM
TREVISO, Italy -- Dwight Howard reaffirmed his desire to stay with the Magic, but told NBA.com on Monday that he will definitely become a free agent rather than sign an extension in the next year and also left open the possibility he would reconsider his future in Orlando if the team does not win the title next season.

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/06/13/d...s=iref:nbahpt2
Miami should try to trade lebron for Howard

Last edited by Sense-A; 06-14-2011 at 07:15 AM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:47 AM   #8391
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Old 06-14-2011, 08:13 AM   #8392
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

coming from someone who thinks shogun assasson is the worst in killarmy, likes lil b, and has a video of v-nasty and andy milonakis in his sig
i wouldn't expect you to have any worse of a basketball opinion

wade could never carry a whole team like kobe, or take over games on his level. and apparently he couldn't beat dirk in a series.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #8393
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

this iddddiot.

without an end of his prime shaq dwade wouldnt have a ring doofis.

wade has played on a team with the worst record in the nba. embarr.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:03 AM   #8394
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Lebron james OWNS all his haters
""At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."
Translation: Ya'll niggaz is still Broke, I'm getting bread
Lol haha!! Lebron Wins!!!!
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:08 AM   #8395
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
and another good article on Dwight Howard:

Miami should try to trade lebron for Howard

i had read that article on the heat just a couple minutes earlier.

i think that is the typical short sightedness that affects people sometimes.

it was only their first year and hes already saying to blow it up? they got to the finals. they need to bring in a couple role players that can actually contribute. dirk was a major reason they won that series. but without jason terry, jj barera, shawn marion, the custodian ect they dont win that series.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:29 AM   #8396
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Lebron james OWNS all his haters
""At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."
Translation: Ya'll niggaz is still Broke, I'm getting bread
Lol haha!! Lebron Wins!!!!
Lebron wins? Are you stupid? By answering questions about everyone hating him with "I'm rich?" No. He just created even more hatred towards himself, and It's REAL OBVIOUS that it bothers him a lot. lol @ Lebron! Hall of fame choke artist!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #8397
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Lebron wins? Are you stupid? By answering questions about everyone hating him with "I'm rich?" No. He just created even more hatred towards himself, and It's REAL OBVIOUS that it bothers him a lot. lol @ Lebron! Hall of fame choke artist!
Yes he wins. He's not worried about any of his haters who are so emotional about him. He's getting bread, when you wake up in the morning you still have the same problems you did before, when he wakes up he has 3 bitches naked ready for action lol haha and he's still going to the Hall of Fame ring or not lol
Old 06-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #8398
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Serious? You really think it doesn't bother him, cuz to me it's painfully obvious that it eats his soul. If you ask me, that was the most pitiful excuse for an answer to hatred I've evr heard an athlete make. lol
Old 06-14-2011, 11:41 AM   #8399
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Serious? You really think it doesn't bother him, cuz to me it's painfully obvious that it eats his soul. If you ask me, that was the most pitiful excuse for an answer to hatred I've evr heard an athlete make. lol
It may be pitiful but its true, he's getting bread, most of his haters arent lol haha, he's still going to the hall of fame, he's gonna get at least 2 rings.....imo
Old 06-14-2011, 11:56 AM   #8400
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
he's gonna get at least 2 rings.....imo
I used to think so. I don't know now. I kinda doubt it now really.