news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-25-2011, 01:52 AM   #8446
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jonas Valanciunas and Yan Vesely are the most talented pics of this year's draft.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #8447
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i guess. you kno how many euros never pan out.

your going to have to wait 2 years to even get Valancius on an NBA court.

Vesely has talent but can't shoot.

I think this might have been one of the most overrate euro classes cuz they are the chic pick right now.

Usually you can get a guy like these later in the first round but because guys like Barnes and Sullinger decided to stay in school, they became more "valuable"
Old 06-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #8448
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--Wolves’ second-round pick lied about age, should have been ineligible

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-wp5562

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:51 PM   #8449
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
i guess. you kno how many euros never pan out.

your going to have to wait 2 years to even get Valancius on an NBA court.

Vesely has talent but can't shoot.

I think this might have been one of the most overrate euro classes cuz they are the chic pick right now.

Usually you can get a guy like these later in the first round but because guys like Barnes and Sullinger decided to stay in school, they became more "valuable"
i think vesely has the driving game to be successful, most euros shy away from that, the shot can be brought a long with time, and hes going to be playing with john wall catching alleyoops all over the place, i think if perry jones, sullinger, barnes came out some of these names woulda slipped into the 20's like u saw with motiejunas

next years draft is gonna be amazing
Old 06-27-2011, 03:49 PM   #8450
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Assistant coach Adrian Dantley fired for not switching bench seats?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-wp5595

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:17 PM   #8451
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

http://hoopism.com/?p=2345
Old 06-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #8452
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

nice ! ^^^^
Old 06-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #8453
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

lol
Old 06-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #8454
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahaha nice

Old 06-29-2011, 03:45 PM   #8455
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its amazing Serge Ibaka is now allowed to play for Spain, soon Biyombo will be allowed to play for the Spanish national team to. their froncourt is looking sik the upcoming Eurobasket should be good, hopefully the best players turn up as they have all promised to if there is a lockout. no reason for them not to.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #8456
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
its amazing Serge Ibaka is now allowed to play for Spain, soon Biyombo will be allowed to play for the Spanish national team to. their froncourt is looking sik the upcoming Eurobasket should be good, hopefully the best players turn up as they have all promised to if there is a lockout. no reason for them not to.
ibaka and biyombo are from different congos rite, it would be better if they played for their actual home countries and helped develop talent over there, i guess they still can through the use of camps and such

but with biyombo and ibaka spain gets 2 legit defensive stoppers, and thats gonna be scary for the states. how many nba players are on spain? u got rudy fernandez, the gasols, now biyombo and ibaka if they choose calderon, former nba'er garbajosa, u got rubio, thats nice.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:13 AM   #8457
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

Eurobasket in Lithuania will be stronger than ever.

Anyway, what are ur thoughts regarding lock-out? Kobe in china?? lol.

Old 07-03-2011, 05:36 PM   #8458
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post

lithuanias produced legit big men for the nba, in ilgauskas and sabonis, now i think valanciunas will carry the legacy, im not too excited bout motiejunas tho

the lockout is the owners own fault, giving out thsoe huge contracts now theyre feeling the backlash after not profitting, i think nba players going to play overseas is good for the sport, its just going to attract more attention for basketball, but on the other hand the lockout gives a chance for players liek kobe to nurse there injuries so i don't know, i guess al in all the good outweighs the bad.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #8459
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post

i dnt like the new 24 team competition, you got a lot of useless teams in it. plus the group draws are ridiculous. Spain, Serbia, Lithuania, Turkey, France and Germany on one side of the draw. while the other side is incredibly weak.

I like Turkeys chances, our squad is stacked at the moment especially the frontcourt. with the talent we have there is no reason why we shouldn't challenge for gold. hopefully the players go out and try to win gold instead of just making the semi-finals and being happy with it.

with the lockout i dont see many players signing in Europe, first of all there are very few teams that can offer the million dollar contracts the NBA players want. the view of these teams are that they will not pay millions for a player who might ditch them mid-season. plus paying big money to an NBA player will kill the teams chemistry. i expect these players to just go play exhibition games in China, expand their brand and make as much money as possible without getting themselves injured.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:51 PM   #8460
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i'd rather the NFL get locked out than the NBA.

the NFL is the most arrogant league in american sports and its fanbase is a bunch of imbeciles.