news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #8506
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

People are pussies about cigarette/weed smoke. Namely, Americans who cry about second hand smoke in public places.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:59 PM   #8507
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

NBA reaches labor deal with referees

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...s_union_091511

Terms of the agreement include:

• five-year labor agreement
  • Lebron James gets to travel
  • Rigging of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round playoff games using inconsistent foul calling based upon different standards set for the two teams
  • Refs get more face time and closeups in TV contract deals
  • Fine any player, coach, trainer, manager, or anyone affiliated with the NBA for EVER EVER second guessing a referee or assigning any blame or allegation that they got even one of 30 blown calls WRONG during the game.
  • Start fining fans up to $1,000 per occurrence for second guessing referees. Send bills to their home addresses and cc their local district attorneys.
  • Referees must pervert the rules in the offical Nba Rule Book, which no one knows because NBA.com has made all the links dead:
  • Sucker the fans out of more money by making your website "NBA LEAGUE PASS" access only.
  • Referees must know Vegas odds at game time.
  • Anyone who looks at David Stern wrong gets fined, publicly humiliated and gets threatened from mob hit men.
  • Referees must get full neck and arm tattoos to cover their entire upper torso.

Quote:
Stern became angry when union attorneys raised the idea of including what the union called “standard language found in many collective bargaining agreements” on discrimination.
WTF

Last edited by Sense-A; 09-17-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #8508
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I wish the players and owners would hurry up and come to a agreement so the NBA season can start on time. Players need to stop being greedy thinking that they're gonna get as much money as the owners because it's never gonna happen.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #8509
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Old 09-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #8510
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Part of me doesnt give a fuck cuz the Cavs aren't going anywhere, but winter with no basketball, no Cavs games, that blows. Especially with Kyrie, Baron and the other rookie fuck i cant remember his name right now, tristan thompson thats it.

still tho, fuck the players in this one, lebron and all them fools who turned this league into some sort of euro club league or something.

Look at why the NFL is so popular, ratings wise. Its cuz any franchise can win cuz the money is fair and its built for competition.

The NBA had that but lost it with all this shit.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:41 PM   #8511
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

do u think the n b a will start on time ? anyone ?
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:12 AM   #8512
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@NickyTooch dissing the Cavs hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah they're gonna be sorry for a long time. I do agree that the players are greedy and that's why the NBA has a lockout now. Shaq recently said that Joe Johnson of the Hawks isn't worth 20 million a year. He said i hope Joe doesn't get mad at me LOL. I guess what Shaq is trying to say is that the reason there's a lockout is because the players are getting a lot of money and they don't deserve it and i agree with him.

Mouser Words, i don't think the season is gonna start on time because the players aren't gonna back down and neither are the owners. The players have taken a stance on how much money they want and they aren't gonna change their minds. But if i was them, i would be happy with the salaries they're getting and tell the owners that they agree with the amount of money that the owners are giving them. But i know the players aren't gonna do that because they're selfish and greedy. I think the fans are gonna look at these players differently if the season doesn't start on time because i think the fans are already pissed at the players for being greedy.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:14 PM   #8513
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well the players need more money to help pay for all those ugly tattoos

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #8514
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
Old 09-29-2011, 01:19 AM   #8515
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

that South Florida classic @ FIU is gonna be DOPPPPEEEEE
Old 09-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #8516
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

please. is this what basketball has come too......a fucking and1 league basically.

Kobe is about to get 2.5 millions to play 10 games in 40 days. What a deal.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:13 PM   #8517
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

the nba has been dying a slow death, i havent really enjoyed the league as much since the pistons lost the chip to the spurs, but the last 2 seasons were pretty cool to watch.
fuck stern tho hes a horrible commissioner, and fuck the players for wanted more money, and fuck the owners for getting into a horrible cba they didnt agree with, and fuck the players who wanna build "super teams"
Old 10-04-2011, 04:58 PM   #8518
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--No sport, just sex for basketball star

Lithuanian basketball legend Arvydas Sabonis said Tuesday he would have to limit his pleasures after suffering a heart attack a week ago, as doctors decided to release him from hospital.

"The doctors told me, 'You can't smoke, you can't drink, you can't play basketball.' So of the things I like, only sex is left," Sabonis told Lithuanian media at the clinic in his hometown, the central city of Kaunas.

"The doctors decided this. I'm a newcomer here so I do what I'm told," he was quoted as saying by the news website lrytas.lt.

Clinic spokeswoman Egle Zemaitiene told AFP that Sabonis was to be released later Tuesday, a week after his heart attack during a training game in Kaunas.

He is to convalesce at home, with his condition set to be monitored for at least six months.

Sabonis, now 46, was inducted into the NBA's Hall of Fame earlier this year.

Considered one of the top passing centres of all time, he played seven seasons for the Portland Trail Blazers between 1995 and 2003.

He also won Olympic gold for the Soviet Union, and two bronzes for Lithuania once it returned to international competition after breaking free from five decades of Kremlin rule in 1990.

Sabonis is a household name in Lithuania, a nation of three million where basketball is often dubbed the second religion, after Catholicism.

One in 34 of the population plays the sport, according to figures from world governing body FIBA, and Lithuania's national teams are regularly among the globe's top rankers.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #8519
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

anybody concerned that there might not be any basketball this year?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #8520
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

fuck the players. They ruined the fucking league, turned it into some euroclub soccer bullshit.