news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #8656
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son
Default Season Opener Predictions

On Christmas we will have 5 NBA games to open the season.

NY vs Bos
Mia vs Dal
Chi vs LAL
Orl vs OKC
LAC vs GSW

Let's make some predictions.

Boston SWEPT NY in the first round of the playoffs last year. But NY picked up Chandler, Baron, Bibby. I think NY will win

Dallas wins at home. Close game until 4th then Dallas streaks and wins.

Chicago wins on the road

OKC beats Orlando easy

LAC beats GSW easy
Old 12-22-2011, 03:48 PM   #8657
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Baron Davis hasn't been the same in years, ever since he started sporting that funny looking beard. And what has Bibby done in recent times either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:56 PM   #8658
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
By this time frame in his PRO career, he already had, what? 3 titles? He doesnt have that much time. not the way he plays.
Lol, jordan got his first title in 91, so that would be his 7th season lebrons 1 year late
Old 12-22-2011, 03:58 PM   #8659
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Baron Davis hasn't been the same in years, ever since he started sporting that funny looking beard. And what has Bibby done in recent times either
the beer baron had that beard on golden state, baron will be dope in ny but i wanted him to go to LA, he woulda fit better IMO
Old 12-22-2011, 04:19 PM   #8660
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

MJ also graduated HS, graduated College, had a successful college career and a college championship. MJ was 28 when he won in '91, his 7th NBA season. Up to that point i believe his stats crushed Lebron's. Lebron has played 8 seasons already. This will be his 9th. he is about to turn 27. Kobe won when he was 21 years old in 2000. and 22, and 23.

ESPN and the NBA tried making lebron a star before he was one. He couldn't live up to the expectations. That doesn't mean he still can't go on to win a few championships. I don't think the Heat will get to the finals this year though.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #8661
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I wouldn't be surprised if he never wins a title.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #8662
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
its not even wades city let alone wades world.

Although i understtand why miami fans are apprehensive about fully embracing Bronny as their own.
Trust someone who actually lives here and GOES TO GAMES, yes, it is STILL and WILL ALWAYS BE Wade's town.

And "Bronny" gets all the love in the world from Heat fans. He's John Cena. But Wade is CM Punk.

the real diehards who represent not just the Heat but Miami itself and aren't scared to venture East of Biscayne we know that "Bronny" is still soft. We hope he tightens up before the icing is layered on. Last night Quentin Richardson again exposed LeBron for his softness and in front of all people, King Big For Nothing Softie himself Dwight Howard.

Just look at Wade. Wade is a goon.

That's why it's gonna always be Wade County.

WE need to see more of THIS LEBRON to really think about him someday taking over Miami

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #8663
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Drew Nietzel cut by the Mavericks. Thought he'd have at least some what of an NBA career by now..

Jamal Tinsley makes the Jazz.

Larry Hughes was playing for Orlando last night.

Anybody familiar with Jan Vesely from the Czech Republic? He's on the Wizards.

My all rookie team this year: [guys I'll be looking for to see how they develop]

Brandon Knight
Chris Singleton
Jimmer Freddete
Chandler Parsons
Jon Diebler

Al Thornton is a free agent possibly going to Boston. He hasn't developed the explosive offensive game I thought he would that he had at FSU but he will be good coming off the bench.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:46 PM   #8664
check two
N.I.

If McDyess didn't have those serious injuries, could he have gone down as one of the all time greats?

Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 06:37 PM   #8665
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Jon Diebler ..... Great shooter but, not much else. He'll be another Redick/Kapono

Kyrie Irving is for sure going to be on there ahead of Brandon Knight.

We played Detroit both preseason games and he outplayed him, and is going to get more playing time.

I'd say he's going to get 18-21 pts, 6-8 assists a game.

As for the wrestling comparisons from ceited...i dont watch so you lost me there kid.

All I know is that Wade is not on lebrons level of talent, even with Lebron being a choke.

And if it was really Wades team, he would have taken over games in the end, but he doesnt and its not.

I dont care that wade is the incumbent player in miami, im talking about the team thats on the floor. Its lebrons for the taking, but he doesnt want to take it. Thats probly why he went there in the first place.

And as pointed out many times before, with minimal supporting cast Wade couldnt stay healthy, and his teams were either in the lottery or 1st round exits.

Whereas Lebron, with minimal help (as was the common remark), his teams finished in 1st and advanced farther in the playoffs before the choke/quit jobs.

But all in all, Lebron is a far superior player to wade. and the best player on the Heat
Old 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM   #8666
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Wade couldn't stay healthy because he played with reckless abandon as a youngster. Had to. Wade was all drive all the time. Also why he got all the calls in the Finals. He was the best at going to the hoop as a younger player. He either finished or got fouled. Had Wade of not missed Game 6 in the 05' ECF, trust we would have had back to back titles.

There were some freak injuries in there as well, like the shoulder. The whole Wade's injuries thing is really getting old though. If the only stuff you can say about Wade is he was injured, or didn't make the playoffs with Ricky Davis and Chris Quinn....c'mon.

Wade made the playoffs his ROOKIE year, with young Rasual Butler, Caron Butler, Lamar Odom, old Brian Grant....a fine team, but he was the MAN, hitting game winners as a ROOKIE in the PLAYOFFS. Battled a damn good Pacers team to 6 games. You don't even have a clue as to how much more beloved Wade is down here over LeBron. So you resort to "Well, LeBron is a better player." "FAR SUPERIOR". LOL. You're really just trying to bait a MF'er...c'mon.

LeBron came here looking up at a list of beloved athletes, some who got it done some who were real close. Wade. The Hurricanes of the 80's. Dan Marino. The Undefeated Dolphins. It's not like LeBron came to Miami and "HOLY SHIT, THERE'S A GOOD PLAYER IN MIAMI FOR ONCE!"

Old 12-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #8667
check two
N.I.

Is Michael Redd ready to play after being injured for 10 years?

Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #8668
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I could care less who is more beloved, all I'm saying is that, on the court, its Lebrons team. They will go as far as he takes them, not Wade.

He is the younger player with alot more potential.

Wade won, yes, he has a ring. But he played with Shaq, Payton, Walker, etc. And he hasn't even come close to sniffing one until Lebron got there.

Lebron, on his own, was in contention for one every year. He just choked every year.

Thats about the only thing Wade might have on him, although, as I said before, Wade didnt show up in the 4th quarter either.

He's actually benefitted from lebron being there taking all the pressure off his own bad play in the clutch.

And LeBron is probably the biggest star Miami has had. Its why there was so much excitement and they threw that huge party.

No sports team in Miami history has ever gotten that much hype and publicity, do not even try to play yourself.

I get it...in Miami its WaDE, Rick Ross and lil wayne.

But Lebron is the guy thats going to guide the heat to multiple titles. Without him, the heat are the Atlanta Hawks.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:32 PM   #8669
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
I could care less who is more beloved, all I'm saying is that, on the court, its Lebrons team. They will go as far as he takes them, not Wade.

He is the younger player with alot more potential.

Wade won, yes, he has a ring. But he played with Shaq, Payton, Walker, etc. And he hasn't even come close to sniffing one until Lebron got there.

Lebron, on his own, was in contention for one every year. He just choked every year.

Thats about the only thing Wade might have on him, although, as I said before, Wade didnt show up in the 4th quarter either.

He's actually benefitted from lebron being there taking all the pressure off his own bad play in the clutch.

And LeBron is probably the biggest star Miami has had. Its why there was so much excitement and they threw that huge party.

No sports team in Miami history has ever gotten that much hype and publicity, do not even try to play yourself.

I get it...in Miami its WaDE, Rick Ross and lil wayne.

But Lebron is the guy thats going to guide the heat to multiple titles. Without him, the heat are the Atlanta Hawks.
You're such a moron.

First you say "it's not wade's city, let alone wade's world"

Now you're saying "I dont care about whos more loved!!!"

Dude just make up your mind.

Do you want to have the "Wade is more loved in Miami than LeBron" argument or the "LeBron is better than Wade" argument? I can't figure it out.

And without LeBron? That doesn't make sense. Because we got LeBron. So let's not do the whole "WHAT IFS" arguments cuz those really suck

Old 12-22-2011, 08:47 PM   #8670
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

This happened yesterday...

Lebron James Airball Free Throw vs Orlando Magic - 12/21/2011 NBA Preseason