news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-22-2011, 09:05 PM   #8671
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NICE CLIP OF THE PRESEASoN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:07 PM   #8672
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post

Wade won, yes, he has a ring.
NUFF SAiD

Old 12-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #8673
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
You're such a moron.

First you say "it's not wade's city, let alone wade's world"

Now you're saying "I dont care about whos more loved!!!"

Dude just make up your mind.

Do you want to have the "Wade is more loved in Miami than LeBron" argument or the "LeBron is better than Wade" argument? I can't figure it out.

And without LeBron? That doesn't make sense. Because we got LeBron. So let's not do the whole "WHAT IFS" arguments cuz those really suck

when you DIDNT have lebron, after the vets left, we saw what Wade took his team to.

Everything i'm saying is very comprehensible, i cannot be held responsible if you are unable to have a sustained conversation with me.

Its too bad you are the only other person that regularly posts here, seeing as talking sports with you is like talking with an overzealous child.

But hey, at least your not check two.

ITS MY CONTENTION, that the Miami Heat would not be title contenders without Lebron. He is more valuable to that team than Wade.

Without Wade and with LeBron, they would still be title contenders.

Why? Because he affects the game in more ways than scoring.

Seeing as how both are on the team, again, IT IS MY CONTENTION, that the Heat will only go as far as Lebron can take them.

Its HIS team. No matter the fan favorite, its all about LeBron, and has been since he got there.

If they lose, its on Lebron....if they win its LEBRONS first title.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:55 PM   #8674
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
when you DIDNT have lebron, after the vets left, we saw what Wade took his team to.
AND WHEN WE GOT BOSH LEBRON KNEW THAT WADE WOULD BEAT WHATEVER TEAM HE WENT TO, HE THOUGHT TO HIMSELF SHOULD I PLAY WIT D ROSE OR THE LEGENDARY D WADE WHO OUTSHINES ME

^ REMEMBER WADE DID THIS DUNK FOR MJ AFTER LEBRONS MISSED DUNK

ONE GAME WHEN LEBRON SCORED 8 POINTS IN THE FINALS THE HEAT BARELY LOST, LEBRON LOST THE FINALs AND WASNT NEEDED, THE ONLY GAME THE HEAT REALLY LOST TOGETHER WAS THE LAST GAME WHEN THE MAVS WAS ON FIRe

Quote:

Why? Because he affects the game in more ways than scoring.

SO YOUR SAYIN LEBRON IS MORE CLUTCH AND AVERAGES MORE STEALS AND BLOCKS THAN D WADE? ROFLMAO

WADE IS BETTER IN BOTH SIDES OF THE COURT LISTEN TO THE REAL BASKETBALL PROS STEVEN A

^ BOTH PICK WADE AS TOP PLAYER IN THE NBA

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 12-22-2011 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #8675
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Are the Mavs going to repeat? Or can the Bulls or Celtics take them down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:06 PM   #8676
CEITEDMOFO

CLIPs

VS

HEAT

MARIOs BREAKING HEARTS SINCE 08'

Old 12-22-2011, 10:23 PM   #8677
CEITEDMOFO

MAY I INTRODUCE YOU GUYS TO THE 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS IN THERE FLORDIA UNIs

LEBRONN PRINCE JAMESS

UDIDIT HASLEM

BIG SEXY DEX

ELOHIEM WADE

THE BLACK LARRY BIRD CHRIS BOSH

NORRIS COLE WORLD

EDDIE HOUSE

JOEL SEXUAL CHOCOLATE ANTHONY AKA THE WARDEN

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 12-22-2011 at 10:27 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:30 PM   #8678
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Lebron should grow his hair longer and go with the Ron Washington look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 08:19 AM   #8679
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
MAY I INTRODUCE YOU GUYS TO THE 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS IN THERE FLORDIA UNIs

LEBRONN PRINCE JAMESS

UDIDIT HASLEM

BIG SEXY DEX

ELOHIEM WADE

THE BLACK LARRY BIRD CHRIS BOSH

NORRIS COLE WORLD

EDDIE HOUSE

JOEL SEXUAL CHOCOLATE ANTHONY AKA THE WARDEN

the black larry bird. pffff. larry bird would be the best player on that team. chris bosh would be his official jock strap washer.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:34 AM   #8680
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

How you gonna disrespect a legend like Bird like that? The fuck?
Old 12-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #8681
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

dude what the fuck is wrong with the miami heat? lebrons got them acting like a bunch of clowns now too. I hated that shit when he was here.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #8682
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Heat always do this shit. It's Miami. Fuck you except? I'm not mad at that stuff, they just having fun + doing stuff the young fans will dig

The Floridian unis have been used before but TBH they remind me of two fags on South Beach walking down the strip hand n hand...pastel ass shit

LoL @ Sense-A already takin' shots with the preseason clips...heh....he's tough with RIP HAMILTON on his team now I guess.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:52 PM   #8683
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

its tacky though. its the Lebron factor, the Heat weren't doing that when Payton, Shaq and Walker were there.

Dude clowns around to much. I understand its a game and its supposed to be entertainment, but its more fierce competition than a game.

None of the championship teams do that BS. These guys are in their upper 20's, there not teenagers, lebron your not a kid, stop locking yourself in your room for 2 weeks cuz you lost. you should be somewhat used to it by now.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:00 PM   #8684
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Heat media department always has the team doing this gay shit. Playing dress up. I figured most NBA teams did it. The year before LeBron/Bosh came, we were doing some fly boy shit with every body rocking Armani and stepping out of Limos like they were George Clooney with mad paparazzi in front of a club like setting.

With Shaq and them, yes, they did this, only it was a mobsters look. I remember Haslem holding a fake tommy gun standing back to back with Shaq.

Just look at the new Marlins prop that's going to light up in the outfield when a guy hits a Homer...miami can be gay as fuck
Old 12-24-2011, 11:02 PM   #8685
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I dont know what the hell they were thinking with these new Marlins uniforms. The old logo was a good one.

These new ones are garbage, i can't believe whoever picked it thought it was good.