news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #856
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Playoffs coming up...Hornets prolly wont make it, unless the clips lose the rest of their games and the hornets win out. Oh well I want to see the nuggets do something, Kobe will put on a show as usual, will Lebron elevate his game and team to a 1st title?

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:06 PM   #857
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk View Post
Playoffs coming up...Hornets prolly wont make it, unless the clips lose the rest of their games and the hornets win out. Oh well I want to see the nuggets do something, Kobe will put on a show as usual, will Lebron elevate his game and team to a 1st title?
Nuggets will lose first round, Kobe will lose first round, and Lebron...who knows how he'll play.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:28 PM   #858
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I seriously doubt the Cavs will win the title this season, or even make it to the finals. The Pistons, Bulls, and Heat are stronger in the east. And Lebron can't make any shots near the end of games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:02 AM   #859
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I seriously doubt the Cavs will win the title this season, or even make it to the finals. The Pistons, Bulls, and Heat are stronger in the east. And Lebron can't make any shots near the end of games.
the pistons bulls and heat are all weaker than they were last year when the cavs made a great run in the playoffs due to Lebron's clutch shooting. Have faith, they have a great shot to win the east, but alas no shot at winning the title. I think it belongs to dallas or phoenix this year.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:17 AM   #860
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't know about the Bulls being weaker this year, than last year. I could say that the Cavs are weaker right now than last season, also.

Yeah, but Lebron doesn't have any clutch shooting this year. And he's been shooting foul shots like Ben Wallace. The rest of the team just watches Lebron at the end of games. If he's going to keep missing shots at the end of games, he needs to get the other players involved more.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-10-2007, 01:33 PM   #861
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who's your Defensive Player of the Year guys?
Old 04-10-2007, 04:20 PM   #862
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Alonzo Mourning. When he was a starter this year he was 3rd in blocks and he makes everyone change their shot. He may get dunked on, but it's only once or twice a season. Watch the playoffs, you'll see what I mean.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:05 AM   #863
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would say Marcus Camby, the D in Denver is weak, without Camby they would struggle even more on the defensive end... without him they wouldn't clinch a playoff birth
Old 04-11-2007, 04:29 AM   #864
Suga Duga
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I don't know about the Bulls being weaker this year, than last year. I could say that the Cavs are weaker right now than last season, also.

Yeah, but Lebron doesn't have any clutch shooting this year. And he's been shooting foul shots like Ben Wallace. The rest of the team just watches Lebron at the end of games. If he's going to keep missing shots at the end of games, he needs to get the other players involved more.
yeah, Lebron is struggling a little bit with his shot, every player goes through that during such a long season...
Lebron is sharing the ball - but the other Cavs are unable to create their own shots or show creativity in the half-court, Pistons will make it to the Finals
Old 04-11-2007, 08:03 AM   #865
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
yeah, Lebron is struggling a little bit with his shot, every player goes through that during such a long season...
Lebron is sharing the ball - but the other Cavs are unable to create their own shots or show creativity in the half-court, Pistons will make it to the Finals
tru i dont get all the pressure put on Lebron ppl cant expect him to do all the work for the cavs, once he has a little slump he gets all the blame for the cavs losing. i think it would be good if the cavs could get a good point guard it would life some pressure off Lebron and someone else would create the plays. i would say kobe is in the same situation, the lakers wont win unless his hitting 50, once he gives the other players the chance they miss. in a game where kobe hits 20 the lakers lose, then he gets all the blame.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:05 PM   #866
Suga Duga
1%

Kobe is carrying his team...Lebron is carrying his team...Tracy carried the Rockets without the big fella - there are not many teams in this league that can reach the playoffs without their star...it comes to the co-star (if you got one) and the glue players to be a contender, never forget the damn bench, too important
Old 04-13-2007, 06:14 AM   #867
Ghost Deini
Stark Enterprises

Ghost Deini shaolin monk

Lebron will win a title before he retires...dude is just too good

But I dunno if it'll be with the Cavs, or with the Cavs' current roster. Everyone around him is just waay too dependent on him.

This year though, all about the west. Gotta be Mavs/Suns takin it all.

"We don't need no diamond rings
All we need is a drum like
Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"
Ghost Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 02:42 PM   #868
Suga Duga
1%

Coach of the Year?
Old 04-14-2007, 03:13 PM   #869
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
Coach of the Year?
Avery Johnson (Nash MVP)
Old 04-14-2007, 03:41 PM   #870
netscape check two
N.I.

Is anyone else surprised by the Raptors this year? I wasn't expecting them to have as good of a season as they are.

Quote:
Quote: