news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #8746
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MIAMI COULD GO 66-0 WIT NO D WADE AND LEBRoN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:35 AM   #8747
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Miami Raptors looked good

Check 2, what happened to ya boy T-Mac missing the game winning free throw in regulation? Is T-Mac balding? I think he's got a Rasheed, only it's all over. Damn I'm gettin old.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #8748
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nash stated in a article i read online that he wont request a trade from the suns
Old 01-07-2012, 04:12 PM   #8749
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hes too classy of a guy to do that.

unlike a lot of the nba.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #8750
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Classic quote from Kwame Brown:

"That was my young fella," Brown bragged of Bynum. "I taught him everything he knows. ... I'm one of the better defenders in the league and we played against each other every day in practice. I told him if you can score against me, you can score on anyone."

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #8751
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Delonte West: ‘I’m banned from going to the White House’

Old 01-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #8752
check two
N.I.

Wait until Michael Redd gets some playing time on the Suns for their offense to explode

Old 01-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #8753
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Time to watch the Heat whoop up on a team that owned the Bulls by 20

#ROADWARRIORZ
Old 01-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #8754
check two
N.I.

The Sixers, best team in the east so far

Old 01-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #8755
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

Time to watch the Heat whoop up on a team that owned the Bulls by 20

#ROADWARRIORZ
What's your point? Just because the Warriors own the Bulls don't mean they should beat the divas. That's the NBA for you.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:48 PM   #8756
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Two Pistons fans were able to buy two tickets...on the Mavericks bench.

Old 01-11-2012, 12:05 AM   #8757
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Good ole' Monte Ellis.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:31 AM   #8758
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

This dude deserves more respect around the league.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:34 AM   #8759
check two
N.I.

Kobe still isn't ready to pass the torch

Old 01-11-2012, 12:39 AM   #8760
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

You meant ball probably.