news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #8881
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Melo will get traded back to the Nuggets son.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #8882
Crown Fried Patron
3 Piece & A Biscuit

Crown Fried Patron grasshopper

I'm just glad the story last night wasn't about Kobe setting a new record at the Garden. Good to finally see a Knicks player get all the shine when the Lakers are in town.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #8883
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Knicks have sucked with Carmelo anyway. They don't need him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:25 PM   #8884
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
Melo will get traded back to the Nuggets son.

nuggets probably wouldn't take him back. they are playing better team basketball now.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #8885
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah the Nuggets have had 4 of their 5 starters injured at the same time. Once they regroup, they will be back in the hunt

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:59 AM   #8886
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lin will be the next God.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #8887
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FOR LINs FIRST 4 STARTS, HE HAS HAD MORE POINTS THAN MICHEAL JORDAN, SHAQ AND IVERSoN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #8888
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

I remember at Edzell Base the American Navy Base when i first heard of Dennis Rodman. Dave my stepdad let me play basketball. It was dope

At school in Scotland we only got to play Net Ball which was similar to BasketBall but you didnt get to Dribble the Ball LOL!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi80xk8NSIQ

i think thats when i learned about Pencil Fighting too LOL!"

Last edited by Big Baby Jesus 666; 02-12-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #8889
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Bulls @ Celtics 3:30 pm et on ABC

No D Rose this game. back spasms. Looks like it might be an interesting game but i still expect Bulls to win.

Last edited by Sense-A; 02-12-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #8890
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The only thing Carmelo Anthony does well is score. Other than that he is average or below average in every other category.

On top of that he has the diva, superstar mentality and will probably not be able to adapt to a team and allow his scoring stats and shots to suffer.

He's an asshole, basically. But not in the good Kobe Bryant/Michael Jordan way.

Just another one of those guys out of the Lebron/Dwight Howard mold....although I think Lebron works harder and plays harder than both of those guys.

He's not willing to get down and really work at becoming great.

If he hasn't done it by now, he never will.

Trade him to ATL for Joe Johnson.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #8891
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

trade him and chandler to the magic for dwight and contracts. dwight amare and lin would beast. lin and amare doing pick and rolls and dwight dominating boards.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #8892
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Chandler is playing well, I dont think they need Dwight. He's another superstar who doesnt play like one in the big games.

Obviously he would help but I doubt he and Stoudamire would work that well for the same reason Shaq and Chris Webber never played together.

I thought Chandler was the perfect compliment to Amare.

We'll see how Carmelo plays when he gets back. The Knicks do need some scoring from the wing, so it should be able to work.

If melo can take better shots, and play good defense.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #8893
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post

On top of that he has the diva, superstar mentality and will probably not be able to adapt to a team

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #8894
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i won money on that syracuse team.

what happened to that carmelo?

he got some money and took it easy.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #8895
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
Cheryl Miller?

Quote: