news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #8941
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Why was Hasheem Thabeet such a high draft pick?

because hes 7'3 and the tallest active player in the nba.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:01 AM   #8942
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^
Is he ever going to play in the NBA?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #8943
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ this idiot JR Smith once again.

--J.R. Smith’s Chinese team fined him more than $1 million for missing practices

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...004858221.html

Old 02-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #8944
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@JR Smith hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's a idiot. James Harden needs to shave his beard because it's too long. Tyson Chandler needs to shave his beard too. LOL@IronSheik dissing Kobe hahahahahahahahaha. Lakers aren't good anymore and that's messed up management is thinking about trading Pau Gasol. Kobe is pissed at management because he doesn't want Pau traded. If Pau leaves, i think Kobe may leave the Lakers. I'm gonna watch all star activities tonight. I just wanna see the three point contest and dunk contest. Dunk contest is probably gonna be wack like it's been for the last 10 years. I think the last dunk contest i liked is when Jason Richardson won it.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #8945
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

One Word association for: NBA regular season

Inconsequential

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep∑re∑sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #8946
check two
N.I.

Especially for the Hornets

Old 02-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #8947
check two
N.I.

--Nicki Minaj makes fun of Chris Bosh crying in new song

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...210218288.html

Old 02-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #8948
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FAB DID IT LAST SUmMER

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #8949
check two
N.I.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:48 PM   #8950
check two
N.I.

The Clippers will probably lose in the first round of the playoffs

Old 03-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #8951
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #8952
check two
N.I.

The Lakers are going to make a trade and will be one of the contenders out west.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:59 AM   #8953
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

clippers will be ok, they're just kinda fucked if they have to play a vet laden team like the spurs who can keep blake in check/will foul the shit out of him and deandre

lakers are fucked i think unless they can get a really legit point guard while still keeping bynum. i like the rumored dwight/nelson for pau/bynum rumors for them, would leave them a hole at the four but mcroberts can play 25-30 mins a night and be productive as an energy player who can shoot. murphy can play alongside dwight too I think.

I don't think they'll contend for anything tho regardless of what they do. Even Dwight/Kobe together wouldn't win with 20 games of experience together imo. They'd have a chance... but unlikely.

I don't see the heat winning it this year. LeBron has only come thru in the clutch in the early rounds.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #8954
check two
N.I.

Lamar Odom gets sent to the D league:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...185928346.html

Old 03-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #8955
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

bron bron passes up the clutch shot again. cHeat lose to utah jazz.

lebron dances like 12 year old kid to nicki minaj music while the REAL MVP stands by

The President predicts BULLS will win the 'ship.

Quote:
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...t-barack-obama

BS: Why should you feel different about the Bulls this year than last spring, when it was basically Derrick Rose going one on five in the playoffs? What makes you feel better about this yearís team?
Obama: Deng seems more confident. Boozer is in better shape. Derrick Rose has matured. Iím a little worried about making sure that they give him enough rest with the back spasms that he had. But the Bulls, I think, are right in there. I think theyíve got a great chance. The Heat are playing better than anybody right now. And when those folks get going on a fast break, itís over.
But during the playoffs things slow down a little bit, and you got to run a half-court offense, and in that situation, I think the Bulls got a shot.
BS: Over the last five years, how many times have you envisioned welcoming the world champion Chicago Bulls to the White House?
Obama: Every year. And it hasnít happened yet, but it will happen.
Listen to the whole interview here: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7631801

Bulls > Your favorite team