news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #8956
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

bron bron passes up the clutch shot again. cHeat lose to utah jazz.

lebron dances like 12 year old kid to nicki minaj music while the REAL MVP stands by

The President predicts BULLS will win the 'ship.

Quote:
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...t-barack-obama

BS: Why should you feel different about the Bulls this year than last spring, when it was basically Derrick Rose going one on five in the playoffs? What makes you feel better about this yearís team?
Obama: Deng seems more confident. Boozer is in better shape. Derrick Rose has matured. Iím a little worried about making sure that they give him enough rest with the back spasms that he had. But the Bulls, I think, are right in there. I think theyíve got a great chance. The Heat are playing better than anybody right now. And when those folks get going on a fast break, itís over.
But during the playoffs things slow down a little bit, and you got to run a half-court offense, and in that situation, I think the Bulls got a shot.
BS: Over the last five years, how many times have you envisioned welcoming the world champion Chicago Bulls to the White House?
Obama: Every year. And it hasnít happened yet, but it will happen.
Listen to the whole interview here: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7631801

Bulls > Your favorite team
Old 03-03-2012, 10:20 AM   #8957
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I didn't know Lamar Odom got sent to the D league. I didn't think he was struggling that bad. I don't understand why he isn't playing well because he's the best player on their bench. I was surprised the Lakers let him go and i think it was a stupid move. I hope Miami wins the championship this year and i'll be disappointed if they don't win. They should win several championships. I think if they meet Chicago again in the playoffs, they should win. Richard Hamilton and Carlos Boozer will be the difference makers for Chicago to get past Miami. Miami and Lakers game tomorrow should be good on ABC network.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #8958
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why would you want the Heat to win a championship?

I don't see the Clippers getting to the finals at all. There are a bunch of teams out west with a better shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #8959
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Odom got sent back out of the D league already, lol He has sucked lately, but he has a reason with what went down with these trades this season, and they said he's a real sensitive guy.

-Odom playing Saturday for Mavs, not in D-League

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...mavericks-odom

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #8960
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I guess i would feel bad too if a team traded me that i didn't wanna leave. He was a good player for the Lakers and they're stupid for trading him. I know Kobe didn't want him to go. Kobe may leave the Lakers if they let Pau Gasol go. He dissed management recently to the media talking about them possibly trading Pau. I want Miami to win some championships because i like Lebron and Dwayne. Plus their rookie Norris Coles who played for Cleveland State, i want him to get some championships because i cheer for Cleveland athletes because i'm from Cleveland. I don't know if Norris is from Cleveland but i think it's impressive that he played for Cleveland State for 4 years because most black college basketball players aren't staying in college for 4 years.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:04 AM   #8961
check two
N.I.

-Kobe hasnít had any rivals to count amongst his contemporaries:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...213754385.html

Quote:
Old 03-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #8962
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

In the meantime Rajon Rondo has another triple double............
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #8963
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 03-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #8964
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Does 444trumpets still post here? I bet his ass was happy seeing the Lakeshow finally beat the Heat.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #8965
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2012, 10:30 PM   #8966
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son
Default Stacey King "Let Me Step Back And Kiss Myself"

D-Rose - the real MVP. Makes clutch game winning shots

Lebron - passes to haslem

Old 03-07-2012, 11:11 PM   #8967
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that might be true, but the heat will be in the finals not the bulls

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:14 PM   #8968
check two
N.I.

I'm thinking the west is going to win the finals again

Quote:
Old 03-07-2012, 11:19 PM   #8969
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah I think the heat will win it this year. I wish the spurs were younger, and could make it, and win one more ring, since they are my favourite team

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:45 PM   #8970
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Sensa-A stays on the HEat's dick. All of his threads having something to do with Miami. I guess he forgets when D Rose got his shit blocked by LeBron.......oh well.