news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-08-2012, 02:55 AM   #8971
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
nah I think the heat will win it this year. I wish the spurs were younger, and could make it, and win one more ring, since they are my favourite team
what about the team with the best record?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:16 AM   #8972
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
what about the team with the best record?
best recoreds don't really mean anything

unless it is NCAA college football, and you are in one of the main conferences, because they are atheist when it comes to a playoff

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72

Last edited by hectis; 03-08-2012 at 03:20 AM.
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:26 AM   #8973
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm just saying they are a solid contender. Plus there is still a little time left for the trade deadline.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:33 AM   #8974
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
best recoreds don't really mean anything

unless it is NCAA college football, and you are in one of the main conferences, because they are atheist when it comes to a playoff
exactly

best records in the nba means about as much as being a mod on wucorp
Old 03-08-2012, 03:35 AM   #8975
check two
N.I.

The Heat were also a lock to win it last year

Quote:
Old 03-08-2012, 08:24 AM   #8976
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I am as big a Bulls fan as you will find. The Heat should win it all. There is no excuse for the Heat losing. They have the best team in the NBA. They don't play as hard night in and night out as Chicago, but I would have to assume they will in the playoffs. Let them fuck it up and lose in the playoffs though. Shit would be epicly funny. Like when Lebron and Wade made fun of Dirk being sick during the finals only to get owned by him and the Mavs. Hilarious!!! Never thought I'd see Wade turn into the man he has. So sad. I used to be a big Dwayne Wade fan, but now he flops and acts like a diva too much for me. Funny how Wade's whole personality changed when those other guys "took their talents to south beach." Rip Hamilton getting healthy and hitting his shots in the playoffs would increase the Bulls chances against the Heat. Deng has been very good lately as an outside shooter as well. Rose is too small to take over at the end of games with Lebron guarding him.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #8977
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Miami plays Chicago in 5 days in the United Center. This time Lu-Deng is playing. We will see soon enough how these 2 teams match-up. The turning point in last year's ECF was when ASIK broke his leg. The Bulls started off that series dominating the cHeat and had ESPN ANALysts making excuses after game 1. This is a solid Bulls team and the cHeat have been losing to teams with big front courts. By the way that bucks team that D-ROSE just buried last night is the same bucks team that has beaten the miami cHeat TWICE this season.

And the lebron guarding rose bullshit is precisely that, bullshit.

Quote:
Sam Smith: I think the LeBron stopping Rose stuff is way overrated. LeBron canít guard Rose. Iíd actually like to see more isolation when Miami does that as thereís no way LeBron can stay in front of Rose. You bring someone up to set a screen and then LeBron can defend him better with the help. Sure, itís a different look and something Iíd do if I were Miami. But the Cavs tried that in the playoffs in 2010 and Rose didnít have much trouble. Thatís going to be the least of the Bulls concerns if they meet the Heat again.
Sam Smith, the recipient of the Hall of Fame's 2012 Curt Gowdy Media Award for best NBA beat writer knows what he's talking about. You don't.

Last edited by Sense-A; 03-08-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #8978
check two
N.I.

What happened to Boris Diaw? It's a 500 pound lazy fat ass now.

Quote:
Old 03-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #8979
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not on the run and gun suns. gets fat.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #8980
check two
N.I.

--Christian Laettner could owe as much as $30 million to sports stars, corporations

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...215427065.html

Quote:
Old 03-10-2012, 06:46 AM   #8981
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

NBA trade deadline is Thursday, March 15th at 3 pm EST

One rumor out there on twitter is:

Roland Lazenby "It seems we'll soon be getting news that Gasol has been traded. No details confirmed, but he's apparently gone."

Quote:
According to longtime NBA writer Roland Lazenby, the Los Angeles Lakers and Houston Rockets have agreed to a trade of Pau Gasol for Kyle Lowry and Luis Scola.

Quote:
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/1...angs-on-howard

The Rockets and Warriors continue to be open to landing Howard in a rental deal, hoping they could persuade the All-Star center to stay beyond the six-week finale to the season. Houston, whose acquisition of Pau Gasol in the ill-fated trade that would've sent Chris Paul to the Lakers, also remains in hot pursuit of the Spaniard, sources say. So are the Timberwolves, who would like to pair Gasol with Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio. The Lakers, however, are unwilling to trade Gasol unless they get a comparable All-Star in return -- preferably one who could provide the guard penetration they're so sorely lacking.
Old 03-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #8982
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

If the Lakers trade Pau Gasol, they will regret it and they'll be sorry. Kobe may leave the Lakers if Pau leaves because you know Kobe will be upset. I think he would be upset if Andrew Bynum was traded also. I know he's upset Lamar Odom is gone. I was just watching the dunks of the week at NBA.com and i saw Josh Smith of Atlanta throw down a serious dunk on Oklahoma's Serge Ibaka. I also like the dunks Iman Shumpert of the Knicks did on Kevin Garnett, Alonzo Gee of Cleveland did on Chris Andersen and another guy on Denver, Tim Duncan dunked on Chris Andersen of Denver. Before Tim dunked on Chris, the ball Tim was holding hit Chris in the face. Chris shouldn't have been standing close to Tim because the ball wouldn't have hit him. I was surprised Cleveland beat Denver and Oklahoma this week. Kyrie Irving had a bad game last night but Cleveland still got the win and that's all that matters. I was also surprised the Wizards beat the Lakers. Boston and New York game was good last week. I can't believe the Knicks lost to Milwaukee last night. The Knicks are too inconsistent. I can't figure out the Bulls. They're also inconsistent because they shouldn't have lost to Orlando.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #8983
check two
N.I.

The Rockets said they would never trade Kyle Lowry ?

Quote:
Old 03-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #8984
check two
N.I.

Charles, the video of the dunk that Duncan did on the Birdman is in this thread.

Quote:
Old 03-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #8985
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Houston should keep Kyle Lowry because he's been playing well. What happened to Aaron Brooks? How come Houston let him go? He played well for them.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote