news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #8986
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They didn't have enough room for him after they picked up Chucky Brown.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #8987
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL. Chucky Brown been outta the league a long time ago. Isn't Aaron Brooks playing overseas?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #8988
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think he was last on the Suns. I believe he's still playing in China. He played in their all star game and three point shootout over there. JR Smith was supposed to play in it also, but he didn't cause he's an idiot.

It's good to see Michael Redd finally playing again this season without being injured.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:03 PM   #8989
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I was surprised Phoenix picked up Michael Redd because i thought his career was over. He should retire after this season because he isn't playing a lot of minutes for Phoenix. He had a good career with Milwaukee. I wonder why Tyson Chandler didn't play yesterday against Milwaukee. He's a better center than Amare Stoudemire.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:53 PM   #8990
check two
N.I.

-The NBA fines Mr. idiot himself JR Smith $25,000 for posting this on twitter.

They said this is the same slut that dates Joe Budden .

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...010801350.html

Old 03-12-2012, 10:52 PM   #8991
check two
N.I.

TJ Ford had to retire cause of injuries:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-spurs-ford

Old 03-13-2012, 12:24 AM   #8992
check two
N.I.

I'm getting tired of seeing the Clippers games on tv all the team. I bet some people are starting to jump off the bandwagon, since they barely even look like a playoff team, let alone a contender.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:19 AM   #8993
check two
N.I.

Warriors traded Monta Ellis to the Bucks:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...t_trade_031312

Old 03-14-2012, 03:45 AM   #8994
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
And the lebron guarding rose bullshit is precisely that, bullshit.

Sam Smith, the recipient of the Hall of Fame's 2012 Curt Gowdy Media Award for best NBA beat writer knows what he's talking about. You don't.
GTFO HERE FAG BOY

You sound more and more like a spoiled ass brat every time you post

SAM SMITH?!!? WHO THE FUCK ??!!!

OH THIS GAY

THIS OLD WHITEY SNOZOLA... HES PICKED UP AS MANY BALLS AS YOU IN HIS LIFETIME...2...AND NONE WAS A BASKETBALL...

"HEY GUYZ, I KNOW BASKETBALL. I WATCH IT 24/7 AND HAVE NO LIFE. I'VE NEVER RAN A PICK N ROLL BUT I'VE PICKED MY NOSE WATCHING THE PICK N ROLL"

GTFOHERE YOU CORN BEEF AND CABBAGE ASS NIGGA

YOU WOULD LISTEN TO THE OLE HONKEY WHOS WAS PICKED LAST IN KICK BALL AND NEVER PLAYED ORGANIZED BALL IN HIS LIFE.........

BULLS GET GOLLYWOMPED TONIGHT HOMO I HOPE YOU DONT GO IN HIDING LIKE USUAL
Old 03-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #8995
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Enough mouthing off. The game is on in 3 hours. You are a contributing factor as to why the cHeat are the most hated professional sports team in the states. Nice biography of Sam Smith. You spend an hour of research? Stop acting like you are 10 and just accept that your dream team will always have to contend trying to get past the BULLS year after year and it'll probably end up getting Spoelstra fired. Lechoke will continue choking like he did what? 8 years now? Bosh is a wimp and Wade is whining about having to play a back to back as if no other team in the NBA has had to play one. Battier is a bum as I said before and lol @ signing Curry. Your front court is weak and Haslem wishes he was as good as Taj Gibson.

And I don't go into hiding I'm just not on here everyday as you apparently are. You anticipate my every post. What? You been counting?

Last edited by Sense-A; 03-14-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #8996
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this game means pretty much nothing unless I was in a coma, and this is a playoff game

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:13 PM   #8997
check two
N.I.

The air is thick with the smell of smoke. The blinds are drawn. A lighter sits on the coffee table, next to a giant jug of Crystal Geyser water. Unlit incense sticks are nearby. On the TV a game of NBA 2K12 is paused in the second quarter—the Pacers versus the Spurs. There is a large box of Cheez-Its on the floor and bagged-up cartons of Kentucky Fried Chicken in the corner. Boxes of Corn Pops and Cap'n Crunch line the top of the refrigerator.

In five hours Antoine Walker will take the court for the Idaho Stampede of the NBA's Developmental League. For now he has agreed to talk about how and why he came to be here—a three-time All-Star living in a $915-a-month apartment he shares with reserve guard Chris Davis, and playing for a salary of less than $25,000. He has no car, subsists mainly on cold cuts and fast food and plays in front of crowds as small as 155.

-http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/antoine-walker-d-league-comeback-isn-t-going-201007150.html

Old 03-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #8998
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

How many times can Wade get his shit thrown in one half. Must be embarrassing.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #8999
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

brousard, magic, barry whining like some babies at halftime.

Last edited by Sense-A; 03-14-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Sense-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #9000
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HERES A CHAT FOR THE GAME
http://theheatnation.com/chat/

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote