news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #9031
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Props to the god Jeff Foster on a solid career

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #9032
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Knicks lost to Toronto last night hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Knicks are inconsistent and they're gonna lose in the first round of the playoffs. If they continue to be inconsistent, Milwaukee or Cleveland might get the last playoff spot. I can't see Cleveland getting the last playoff spot because they're inconsistent. Their defense sucks. LOL@Cleveland trading Ramon Sessions for Luke Walton hahahahahahahahahahaha. Luke needs to retire. I was surprised Cleveland got rid of Jason Kapono in the trade for Ramon because Cleveland needs a outside shooter and Jason can shoot. I saw that hard foul Jason Smith of the Hornets did on Blake Griffin. That was uncalled for and his dumb ass apologized but it was too late for that because he shouldn't have done it. Blake could've gotten seriously hurt. I can't stand dirty players. Miami and Oklahoma game should be good tomorrow. Is there a afternoon game on tomorrow?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #9033
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
The other night:
Michael Redd with 25 points coming off the bench. Didn't Charles Jones just say that he should retire? lol

Luke Walton wasn't getting much playing time at all with the Lakers. When he got more minutes in the past, he was a decent player.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #9034
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, what players did Portland get rid of? Derek Fisher is with Oklahoma? He needs to retire. Yeah Check Two i said Michael Redd should retire. I don't care that he had 25 points recently because he can't do that consistently anymore. I hope the Clippers make the playoffs even though they've been inconsistent because i don't wanna see Phoenix in the playoffs. I wonder what's gonna happen to Greg Oden now since Portland got rid of him. He might as well retire because i don't think any teams are gonna take him. How in the world did Miami let John Lucas son get 24 points last week? I saw a shot that he hit in Lebron's face. He isn't that good. Mario Chalmers is a terrible defender and i'm not even gonna comment on Mike Bibby LOL. What's Miami's rookie point guard name who came from Cleveland State? I guess he defended John Lucas son also. I didn't see the whole game. I caught the ending.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #9035
check two
N.I.

^^
Why would you want to see the Clippers make they playoffs? They have sucked. They will go out in the first round, if they even make the playoffs. The Clippers team from a few years back that made the playoffs was better than this season's team.

The Blazers got rid of Gamby, Gerald Wallace, Okur, their head coach, Patty Mills, etc.

I think Lebron was guarding John Lucas most of the time that night.

Greg Oden looks like he's 57 years old.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #9036
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I just checked Yahoo.com to see if there's a afternoon NBA game tomorrow and there isn't and that sucks. I wish i still had the NBA network but my dad didn't wanna keep it and i told him i would pay for it. Cleveland and Phoenix comes on NBA network tomorrow at 3:30pm and i wanna see it because i don't see Cleveland play that much anymore. I hate their new uniforms. They should've kept the old uniforms when Lebron was there. I'm surprised to see Gilbert Arenas back in the league. He won't do much for Memphis. He's not good at coming off the bench. He needs to be with a team that's gonna let him start. Dwight Howard should've left Orlando and i don't know why he decided to resign with them. I can't believe Orlando only scored 59 points at home against Chicago Monday hahahahahahaha. I know their fans were pissed and booing. If i was Dwight, i would've left Orlando after this season because management isn't gonna get him any help. He has too many teammates that are jumpshooters and are scared to take the ball to the basket.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #9037
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I know the Clippers have been playing bad lately but they're a more exciting team than Phoenix. I was surprised Portland got rid of Gerald Wallace because they just got him. He isn't gonna stay with New Jersey long. He'll probably leave when his contract expires. You know how many years he signed with them? If he was smart, he should've signed for 1 year LOL. My dad said Nene will probably leave the Wizards after this season because he signed for one year LOL. I was surprised Denver got rid of him. I know Javale McGee and Nick Young are glad to be gone from the Wizards because they're both with playoff teams. Where did Marcus Camby go?
Old 03-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #9038
check two
N.I.

Dwight Howard is acting like a little baby, going back and forth deciding on what he wants to do. He needs to just make a decision next time and stick with it, and stop being a drama queen.

Gamby went to the Rockets. Derek Fisher had went there too, but he didn't want to play for them. I think he said that his kid had an illness again, and that he had to play in Oklahoma City.

Blake Griffin can also be a dirty player. They aren't that exciting to watch when they get beat easily by teams like the Hornets.

Gilbert Arenas isn't good enough to start on a team.

Why don't your family and you get a computer or a laptop together or something? They are a lot cheaper than they used to be, and you could watch a bunch of games for free on there.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #9039
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

My mom has a computer but she won't let me use it that much and something is wrong with the audio because i used her computer last week to see what NBA trades happened. I tried to watch Sheila E documentary that came on Unsung tv show on Youtube and the audio wasn't working. My dad said he's gonna get somebody to fix the problem.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #9040
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
My mom has a computer but she won't let me use it that much
Old 03-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #9041
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

The Miami Divas lose again. Is it just me or does Norris Cole get worse every game he plays? He actually looked good at the beginning of the season. What the hell happened?
Old 03-26-2012, 12:46 AM   #9042
check two
N.I.

The heat looked pathetic

Old 03-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #9043
check two
N.I.

lol @ Bynum getting benched after taking a bunch of three pointers

Old 03-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #9044
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Old 03-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #9045
check two
N.I.

who has been the best player this year? Durant? Love?